|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hannay knocks over who in his frantic escape?
(a) Two anarchists.
(b) Two station attendants.
(c) Two policemen.
(d) Two old ladies.
2. Why does Hannay decide to not call the police?
(a) The police do not like him.
(b) He is afraid to use the phone.
(c) He is always getting into trouble with the authorities.
(d) In all likelihood they would not believe his fantastic story.
3. Sir Harry is a _________, and he makes a poorly-spoken anti-war speech blasting the Tory party for creating a "German menace."
4. Hannay soon has another visitor, this time _________ rough men who he guesses are members of Black Stone.
5. As luck would have it, Hannay stumbles across a _________ road man, mending the road.
(a) Lonely British.
(b) Drunk Scottish.
(c) Old German.
(d) Young French.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hannay instructs the young innkeeper to go into town and tell the police what?
2. As Hannay speeds along the moor roads in the stolen plainclothes officer's car, he thinks about what?
3. The airplane again rears its ugly head, and Hannay sees what?
4. What does Hannay seize from Jopley?
5. That the murderer ransacked the apartment tells Hannay what?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)