|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The coming war would involve the break of relations between who?
(a) The Brits and the Americans.
(b) The Brits and the Scots.
(c) The Germans and the Americans.
(d) The Germans and the Brits.
2. The airplane again rears its ugly head, and Hannay sees what?
(a) No one in the plane.
(b) Two men in the plain looking at him.
(c) One old man in the plane.
(d) Two men in the plain spying on him with a telescope.
3. He momentarily blacks out in the big explosion, and wakes to find himself dizzy and weary, and his __________ nearly useless.
(a) Right leg.
(b) Left leg.
(c) Left arm.
(d) Right arm.
4. Why does Hannay know he is in trouble, after seeing the article about Scudder's murder?
(a) His name is mentioned in the article.
(b) The milkman had been questioned.
(c) The owner of his building had been questioned.
(d) He is friends with the writer of the column.
5. When they arrive, what does Hannay give Jopley?
(a) A letter.
(c) A warning.
(d) His car and clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hannay, hidden upstairs, gives the boy a note he forges, which makes Hannay sound like a spy who is about to inform his superior about the Karolides affair. What do the men do after reading this note?
2. The person senses Hannay's distress, asks no questions, and tells Hannay to hide where?
3. The conspiracy was ________ Scudder stated.
4. When the old man confronts Hannay, Hannay as Ainslie confesses he did what?
5. Opening the door he comes across who?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)