|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hannay plan to double-back on his tracks?
(a) To fool the police and anyone else on his tail.
(b) He forgot something at the train station.
(c) To protect the farmer and his wife.
(d) To find the men searching for him.
2. Hannay adopts a Scottish accent and travels __________ on the train.
3. Hannay is kept "in the game" by posing as who?
(a) Bullivant's brother.
(b) Bullivant's chauffeur.
(c) Bullivant's cousin.
(d) Bullivant's friend.
4. After the drive, Bullivant urges Hannay to do what?
(a) Go home.
(b) Come with him.
(c) Search for Black Stone.
(d) Lay low until after the meeting.
5. As luck would have it, Hannay stumbles across a _________ road man, mending the road.
(a) Old German.
(b) Lonely British.
(c) Young French.
(d) Drunk Scottish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hannay do now that his suspicions are roused?
2. Armed with this fact, how does Hannay feel?
3. Who lies for Hannay when the police come?
4. Hannay next chances upon a rural inn, run by a young man who wants to be what?
5. What does Hannay feel instinctively?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)