|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hannay believe Alloa to be?
(a) The Black Stone spy.
(b) A French diplomat.
(c) Black Stone.
(d) A German.
2. Finding himself back in the moorland, Hannay must hide where?
(a) Among the bushes.
(b) In an abandoned building.
(c) In a dense forest.
(d) In a farmer's home.
3. Hannay continues his ruse until when?
(a) Two days later.
(b) The next morning.
(d) The afternoon.
4. How does Hannay feel about not being a part of the meeting?
5. Who is in possession of the key intelligence wanted by the Black Stone?
(b) Steele, the German.
(d) Royer, the Frenchman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hannay drives where with Jopley?
2. What does Hannay do to the man who yells, "Murderer?"
3. How do the rough men seem?
4. Hannay drives Bullivant to Scotland Yard where Hannay is introduced to whom?
5. Desperate for another disguise, Hannay offers to take over for Turnbull while the man does what?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)