|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lies for Hannay when the police come?
(a) Bullivant's chauffeur.
(b) Bullivant's wife.
(c) Bullivant's butler.
(d) Bullivant's neice.
2. Hannay drives where with Jopley?
(a) To an inn.
(b) Back the way he had walked.
(c) To London.
(d) To town.
3. Finding himself back in the moorland, Hannay must hide where?
(a) In an abandoned building.
(b) Among the bushes.
(c) In a dense forest.
(d) In a farmer's home.
4. The supervisor arrives via car. Is Hannay able to convince the man that he is Turnbull?
(b) Only at first.
5. What does Hannay feel instinctively?
(a) He should hide.
(b) He will not survive this ordeal.
(c) He should go home.
(d) He still has a crucial part to play in the whole affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hannay is kept "in the game" by posing as who?
2. Hannay instructs the young innkeeper to go into town and tell the police what?
3. What happens when "Murderer!" is cried?
4. Two rough-looking men have arrived at the inn asking questions. The innkeepers lies and tells them that Hannay had been at the inn, but had done what?
5. How do the rough men seem?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)