1. Richard Hannay is a Scot turned _________.
2. Where has Hannay lived for the past three months?
(a) In a large flat in London.
(b) In a modest flat in rural Germany.
(c) In a modest flat in the Old Country in rural England.
(d) In a boarding house in Paris.
3. How old is Hannay?
4. Hannay is _______ the sights, the restaurants, and the people.
(a) Worried about.
(b) Interested in.
(c) Bored of.
(d) Excited about.
5. Why has Hannay resolved to move back to the Cape?
(a) If he cannot find housing soon.
(b) If he cannot find his family soon.
(c) If he cannot find a job soon.
(d) If he cannot cure his boredom soon.
6. One day returning to his flat, Hannay is confronted by Franklin Scudder. Who is Scudder?
(a) An older relative living down the street.
(b) The merchant who runs the shop below Hannay's flat.
(c) A young man who has just moved in next door to Hannay.
(d) An older man living in the flat above Hannay's.
This section contains 4,731 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)