Short Answer Key
Part One, Beginnings: The Letter, Margaret's Story, and Thirteen Tales
1. What is surprising about the appearance of the letter for Margaret?
It is handwritten by a person who is either a child or an invalid.
2. In the beginning of the book, who has sent Margaret a surprising letter?
Vida Winter, an author.
3. What is peculiar about the many interviews given by Vida Winter?
She has never told the truth about her life.
4. Where and with whom does Margaret Lea spend her days?
In the used book store with her father who owns the store.
5. Vida Winter is a prolific and well-known author. Besides her fame, what can be said about her physical appearance?
She is old, but very beautiful.
6. The following can be said about the bookshop:
All of the answers are true.
7. In what...
This section contains 3,285 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)