|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname did the men call Aubrey?
(a) Fighting Aubrey.
(b) Lucky Jack.
(c) Iron Jack.
(d) Audacious Aubrey.
2. What is the conversation mostly about during dinner ashore before the Surprise leaves?
(c) Women and children.
3. Why did Fox see much of Maturin?
(a) He was a hypochondriac.
(b) He was an amateur naturalist.
(c) He liked Maturin.
(d) He was interested in medicine.
4. What is Pullings marital status?
5. For what is Van Buren widely esteemed?
(a) As a natural philosopher.
(b) As a diplomat.
(c) As a firey orator.
(d) As a preeminent surgeon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of demeanor did Fox most exhibit?
2. Near what place does the Diane go hard ashore?
3. What kind of trip did Sir Joseph have to meet the Surprise?
4. Who is the first lieutenant aboard the Diane?
5. In what position does Maturin enlists Ahmed?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)