|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fox act towards Maturin after the affair in question #154?
(a) With overly friendly conversation.
(b) Angry and belittling.
(c) With arrogance and hostility.
(d) With great delight.
2. What does Maturin say when Martin asks him about the laudanum?
(a) He is using huge amounts.
(b) He overestimated its efficacy.
(c) He wants to start his habit back up.
(d) He doesn't use it anymore.
3. Where does Diane arrive at the beginning of Chapter 6?
4. What is Maturin and Aubrey's relationship?
(d) Close friends.
5. Why is the Surprise going to her destination port when she leaves in Chapter 2?
(a) To pick up a paying load.
(b) To interfere in political developments.
(c) To pursue a French battle fleet.
(d) To drop off some high paying passengers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who greets the arrival of Fox enthusiastically at the beginning of Chapter 6?
2. How much variation is there on the Diane as the sailing days continue?
3. What does Maturin see the cup-bearer doing during the dinner?
4. Who reinstates Aubrey?
5. How does Van Buren feel about the French?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)