|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will lead the British delegation to Pulo Prabang?
(a) The Duke of Meadows.
(b) Edward Fox.
(d) The Prince of Wales.
2. How does Aubrey find the group of diplomats?
(a) Ignorant but enthusiastic.
(b) Willing to learn about the ship.
(c) Irritating in an ambiguous way.
3. Who does Maturin see as Surprise closes with the ship in question #32?
(a) Robert Gough.
(b) Bob Pennigton.
(c) Peter Havier.
(d) Matthew Longbread.
4. What is Maturin supposed to do about the leader of the British delegation?
(a) Assassinate him.
(b) Keep his gout under control.
(c) He has no mission surrounding the delegation.
(d) Assist him.
5. Where is Surprise bound?
(c) South America.
(d) New Zealand.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state was Aubrey's finances when the Surprise was purchased by the owner?
2. Who is the Sultan's cup-bearer?
3. What type of port, politically, is Pulo Prabang?
4. For what position has Martin been educated?
5. What do Aubrey and Pullings establish?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)