|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what British government action are the sailors of the Surprise exempt?
(a) Paying taxes.
(b) Being sent to the army.
(d) Being arrested for murder.
2. What position does Blyth hold on the Diane?
(a) Captain's stewart.
3. What is the conversation mostly about during dinner ashore before the Surprise leaves?
(c) Women and children.
4. Why will Diane be going to Pulo Prabang?
(a) To capture a large French fleet.
(b) To negotiate a treaty.
(c) To assault Pulo Prabang.
(d) To join a blockade of Africa's southern coast.
5. Where does Surprise leave England?
(a) Near Portsmouth.
(b) Near London.
(c) Near Land's End.
(d) New Newington.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Surprise completes its turn around the land in question #38 where does it sail?
2. From where do many of the crew come?
3. Who will lead the British delegation to Pulo Prabang?
4. How does Aubrey feel towards Ledward and Wray?
5. In what state was Aubrey's finances when the Surprise was purchased by the owner?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)