|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fox act towards Maturin after the affair in question #154?
(a) With arrogance and hostility.
(b) With great delight.
(c) With overly friendly conversation.
(d) Angry and belittling.
2. Why is Maturin unable to collect any specimens at the monastery?
(a) He didn't bring any collection bottles.
(b) They are all too large.
(c) They are protected by Buddhist beliefs.
(d) They are in a national wildlife preserve.
3. Who does Maturin see as Surprise closes with the ship in question #32?
(a) Matthew Longbread.
(b) Robert Gough.
(c) Bob Pennigton.
(d) Peter Havier.
4. What kind of ship does Surprise spot shortly after it leaves England?
(a) A British Merchant Marine.
(b) A British battleship.
(c) A Spanish sloop.
(d) A French Privateer.
5. How is Abdul executed?
(b) Quartered with horses.
(c) Shot by firing squad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Maturin bring the bodies in question #149 to Van Buren?
2. What kind of orders does Sir Joseph have for the Surprise?
3. What offer to the French has the Sultan officially rejected?
4. What is the crew like on the Diane?
5. Why did Fox see much of Maturin?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)