|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pluck say wants to die?
(b) The narrator.
2. What does the narrator do when Divney says he killed him?
(a) Spits at Divney.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Kills Divney.
(d) Kills Divney's boy.
3. What is different about Divney?
(a) He looks like a bicycle.
(b) He looks much older.
(c) He looks much younger.
(d) He looks like the devil.
4. What does the light do when MacCruiskeen runs it through the mangle?
5. What does MacCruiskeen say is the stuff of everything?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Divney doing when the narrator enters his house?
2. Who does Pluck say slept in the bed next to the narrator?
3. What did the neighbors form to force the man to tell them where he had been?
4. Where does the road past the police station lead to?
5. What does MacCrusikeen do until dark?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)