|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Fox look like?
(c) The narrator.
2. What does the narrator throw through the lighted window?
(a) A brick.
(b) A mug.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A stone.
3. What has MacCruiskeen left at the police barracks?
(a) His spear.
(b) His bicycle.
(c) A gun.
4. What does MacCruiskeen lose when Gilhaney sends him flying?
(a) His invisible box.
(b) His wedding ring.
(c) His invisible chest.
(d) His police report.
5. Where does Pluck find a note from Fox?
(a) At the breakfast table.
(b) In his shirt pocket.
(c) In his book.
(d) Behind his ear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator do when Divney says he killed him?
2. What was the last thing the authorities hanged?
3. What does the light do when MacCruiskeen runs it through the mangle?
4. Who does O'Corky announce has been murdered?
5. What happens to the narrator when his soul leaves him?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)