|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pluck find a note from Fox?
(a) In his book.
(b) In his shirt pocket.
(c) Behind his ear.
(d) At the breakfast table.
2. What does MacCruiskeen say he is going to paint his bicycle?
(a) The color that drove Fox mad.
(b) The color of eternity.
(c) The color of the devil.
(d) The color his mother painted his room.
3. Why does MacCruiskeen run light through his mangle?
(a) To see what happens.
(b) To increase its durability.
(c) To lengthen the waves of energy.
(d) To make sparks.
4. What does MacCruiskeen run through his mangle?
5. What does MacCruiskeen lose when Gilhaney sends him flying?
(a) His invisible box.
(b) His police report.
(c) His invisible chest.
(d) His wedding ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does MacCruiskeen think he can control if he can understand the screams?
2. What did de Selby undergo many lawsuits to obtain?
3. Who does the inspector think has murdered Mathers?
4. Who does the narrator send the builder to talk to?
5. Where does Divney say he hid the bomb?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)