|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the inspector think has murdered Mathers?
(d) The narrator.
2. Who does Pluck say slept in the bed next to the narrator?
3. Where does Divney say he hid the bomb?
(a) In Mathers' money box.
(b) In the narrator's car.
(c) In the narrator's study room.
(d) In Mathers' bedroom.
4. What man other than Fox was driven mad by MacCruiskeen's cards?
(a) james O'Connor.
(b) Andy Gara.
(c) Michael Dilaney.
(d) Bill Mathers.
5. What happens to the narrator when his soul leaves him?
(a) He has a panic attack.
(b) He dies.
(c) He turns to God.
(d) He turns evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fox look like?
2. What does MacCruiskeen say is happening at eternity?
3. Who is Divney standing next to?
4. What does Plunk say too much starch in his clothes gave him?
5. Whose house does the narrator run past?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)