|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do MacCruiskeen and Pluck confer over?
(d) Telephone numbers.
2. What does Fox say he used the omnium for?
(a) To stick up posters.
(b) To fix his shoes.
(c) To fix a door.
(d) To wallpaper his police station.
3. Who does the inspector think has murdered Mathers?
(a) The narrator.
4. Who does Pluck say slept in the bed next to the narrator?
5. Whose house does the narrator run past?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does MacCruiskeen run through his mangle?
2. When is the narrator scheduled to be hanged?
3. What does the builder drop on his foot?
4. Who does O'Corky announce has been murdered?
5. What kind of bicycle does the narrator say Gilhaney has?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the narrator think the police cannot hang him?
2. How did MacCruiskeen drive two men mad?
3. Why is de Selby's Codex impossible to decipher?
4. What does de Selby say about heaven?
5. Where does Pluck take the narrator in this chapter?
6. Why does Pluck think all modes of transport are dangerous?
7. How does Divney react to seeing the narrator?
8. How have the one legged men disguised themselves?
9. Why does the narrator fall in love with the bicycle in this chapter?
10. Describe the story Pluck tells about the man who went up in a balloon?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)