|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Fox look like?
(d) The narrator.
2. Where does the road past the police station lead to?
3. What does Fox say was in the money box?
(d) Bicycle atoms.
4. What does MacCruiskeen say is the stuff of everything?
5. What does the light do when MacCruiskeen runs it through the mangle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did de Selby undergo many lawsuits to obtain?
2. Where does Pluck find a note from Fox?
3. Why does the narrator form such a deep attachment to Pluck's bike?
4. What is de Selby's idea of heaven bound up with?
5. When is the narrator scheduled to be hanged?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)