|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police have in Mathers' house?
(a) A communications room.
(b) A holding cell.
(c) A police station.
(d) A hideout.
2. Which of de Selby's books does the narrator talk about in this chapter?
(a) Gift of Time.
(b) TV Watching.
3. What does MacCruiskeen say is the stuff of everything?
4. Who sent up another balloon to find the man?
(a) His wife.
(b) His parents.
(c) His neighbors.
(d) His children.
5. What is Divney doing when the narrator enters his house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does MacCruiskeen run through his mangle?
2. What will Pluck and his men wear to protect them from MacCruiskeen's bike?
3. What does Pluck show the narrator?
4. Who is Divney standing next to?
5. Whose house does the narrator run past?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the narrator describe the map Pluck shows him?
2. How did MacCruiskeen drive two men mad?
3. What does Fox tell the narrator about the money box?
4. How have the one legged men disguised themselves?
5. How does Divney react to seeing the narrator?
6. How does McCruiskeen plan to defeat the one-legged men?
7. What does the narrator see outside of Mathers' house?
8. Where does Pluck take the narrator in this chapter?
9. Why is de Selby's Codex impossible to decipher?
10. Why does Pluck think all modes of transport are dangerous?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)