Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter VI)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does the man sitting near the narrator reveal himself to be?
a) A writer.
b) A builder.
c) A tramp.
d) A murderer.
2. What did the narrator's mother run?
a) A cafe.
b) A restaurant.
c) A hotel.
d) A pub.
3. What is the name of the second policeman who enters the office?
4. What does Pluck say human are made from?
a) Small atoms of air.
b) Small atoms of bicycle.
c) Small atoms of animals.
d) Small atoms of humans.
5. What does de Selby believe is a hallucination?
This section contains 807 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)