|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pluck say bicycles are made from?
(a) Small atoms of bicycle.
(b) Small atoms of animals.
(c) Small atoms of air.
(d) Small atoms of humans.
2. Who does Pluck say a watch cannot belong to?
(a) An Irishman.
(b) A dead person.
(c) A murderer.
(d) Someone with no name.
3. According to Pluck what does a bicycle rider eventually become?
(a) A zombie.
(b) An animal.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) An atom of air.
4. What kind of miniature instrument does MacCruiskeen own?
(a) A piano.
(b) A trumpet.
(c) A flute.
(d) A guitar.
5. Who does Pluck say turned Fox mad?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of problem did the boy have who asked Selby for help?
2. What is Mathers' birth color?
3. What color is the money box?
4. What did the narrator's mother run?
5. What do people become like when they change into bicycles?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the narrator have a wooden leg?
2. What does Mathers say to the narrator?
3. Why does Pluck say he found it so easy to find Gilhaney's bicycle?
4. How does Divney change the atmosphere at the pub?
5. Why does the narrator think it is not a good idea to say no to everything?
6. How does the narrator perplex Sergeant Pluck?
7. What does Mathers tells the narrator about the policeman at the police barracks?
8. What does de Selby say about mirrors?
9. How do people change into bicycles and bicycles change into people?
10. Why does Pluck think Gilaney is lecherous?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)