|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What society does Finnucane say he is head of?
(a) Wind color seekers.
(b) Robbers' rights.
(c) Police rights.
(d) One legged men.
2. What does MacCruiskeen show the narrator after the spear?
(a) A sword.
(b) A gold watch.
(c) A miniature box.
(d) A bicycle.
3. What color is the money box?
4. What do people become like when they change into bicycles?
(a) Quiet and squeaky.
(b) Humorless and sleepy.
(c) Stiff and rigid.
(d) Shiny and energetic.
5. What word does Mathers use to answer each of the narrator's questions?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does de Selby believe is a hallucination?
2. What does Mathers say it means if a person has a light color?
3. What is Pluck's rank in the police force?
4. What do the doctors replace the narrator's leg with?
5. Where does Pluck find Gilhaney's bicycle?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the stranger say he can help the narrator?
2. Why do the policeman consent to show the narrator what their figures mean?
3. Why does the narrator think the police cannot hang him?
4. How does the narrator describe the boxes MacCruiskeen shows him?
5. What does Pluck tell the narrator about Fox?
6. How does the narrator get a reprieve?
7. Why is de Selby's Codex impossible to decipher?
8. What does the narrator see when he arrives back at his house?
9. Describe the story Pluck tells about the man who went up in a balloon?
10. What does Mathers tell the narrator about wind?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)