|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the invisible point on the spear stretch 6 inches in front of?
(a) The handle.
(b) The visible point.
(c) MacCruiskeen's hand.
(d) The narrator's face.
2. What is different about Mathers' neck?
(a) It is bandaged.
(b) It is green.
(c) It looks longer.
(d) It is has split open.
3. What part of the narrator's body do the doctors have to amputate?
(a) His arm.
(b) His leg.
(c) His foot.
(d) His fingers.
4. Other than his wooden leg what else does Martin share with the narrator?
(a) He owns a farm.
(b) He has black hair.
(c) He is a murderer.
(d) He has a simmilar smile.
5. Who does Pluck say turned Fox mad?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Divney claim he hid the money?
2. What was Mather's job?
3. What happens when one's gowns turn to black?
4. Where do bicycles go during bad weather?
5. What did the narrator's mother run?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pluck respond to the narrator's claim someone has stolen his gold watch?
2. What does de Selby say about movement?
3. Why does Pluck think Gilaney is lecherous?
4. What does Pluck assume about the narrator because he has no name?
5. How does Divney change the atmosphere at the pub?
6. How do people change into bicycles and bicycles change into people?
7. Where does Pluck find the bicycle and all its parts?
8. What does Pluck say about his atom theory?
9. What does Mathers tell the narrator about wind?
10. What happens when the narrator opens the moneybox?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)