|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does MacCruiskeen show the narrator?
(a) A pen.
(b) A gold watch.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A spear.
2. What is the name of the third policeman?
3. Who does Pluck say stole Gilhaney's bike?
4. What does Finnucane point the narrator towards?
(a) The local farm.
(b) The police barracks.
(c) Mather's home.
(d) The restaurant.
5. What is transferred to a human when he or she rides a bike?
(a) Air atoms.
(b) Bicycle atoms.
(c) Animal atoms.
(d) Chrome atomes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mathers say saw his birth color?
2. What is different about Mathers' neck?
3. Who does Divney suggest he and narrator rob and murder?
4. What starts to go missing from the customers when Divney comes back with his new drink?
5. What does Divney use to hit Mathers?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the narrator describe the spear MacCruiskeen shows him?
2. Why does Pluck say he found it so easy to find Gilhaney's bicycle?
3. Where does Pluck find the bicycle and all its parts?
4. What does Mathers say to the narrator?
5. What does Mathers tells the narrator about the policeman at the police barracks?
6. How does the stranger say he can help the narrator?
7. What does the narrator do as he walks down the road?
8. How does the narrator become obsessed with the philosopher, de Selby?
9. How does the narrator perplex Sergeant Pluck?
10. What does de Selby say about movement?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)