|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Pluck what do bicycles eventually become?
2. How does the narrator describe the police barracks?
(a) One dimensional.
(b) Gravity defying.
(c) Bordello like.
(d) Six dimensional.
3. What starts to go missing from the customers when Divney comes back with his new drink?
(a) Money and watches.
(b) Shoes and hats.
(c) Cigars and snuff boxes.
(d) Credit cards and gold chains.
4. What does the invisible point on the spear stretch 6 inches in front of?
(a) MacCruiskeen's hand.
(b) The narrator's face.
(c) The visible point.
(d) The handle.
5. What is Mathers' birth color?
(a) Light green.
(b) Dark red.
(c) Dark blue.
(d) Light yellow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator help Pluck look for?
2. What crime does Pluck complain about?
3. What does Mathers say it means if a person has a light color?
4. What does Pluck presume the narrator is inquiring about?
5. When does Mathers say a person has the color of wind?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Divney suggest they murder Mathers?
2. What does Mathers say to the narrator?
3. What does de Selby say about mirrors?
4. What does Pluck say humans do when they turn into bicycles?
5. What does Mathers tell the narrator about wind?
6. What does the narrator do as he walks down the road?
7. How do Divney and the narrator murder Mathers?
8. How does the narrator describe the police barracks?
9. What does Mathers tells the narrator about the policeman at the police barracks?
10. How does the stranger say he can help the narrator?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)