|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does de Selby regard as a vice?
2. What is Finnucane's leg made from?
(d) Horse hair.
3. What does de Selby think is the only way you can travel on the long dimension of the earth?
(a) If you get married.
(b) If you turn to God.
(c) If you are in love.
(d) If you are dead.
4. What is so thin on the spear that it is invisible?
(a) Its feathers.
(b) Its point.
(c) Its handle.
(d) Its sheaf.
5. Who does the stranger threaten to murder?
(d) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Fox come to the police barracks?
2. Where does Mathers say the other policemen can be found?
3. What theory does Pluck explain to the narrator?
4. What did the narrator's mother run?
5. Where does Divney wait as the narrator goes to find the moneybox?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the stranger say he can help the narrator?
2. What does Mathers tell the narrator about wind?
3. What does Pluck tell the narrator about Fox?
4. Where does Pluck find the bicycle and all its parts?
5. What does Pluck say about the figures he looks over with MacCruiskeen?
6. How does Divney end up working on the farm?
7. What does Mathers tells the narrator about the policeman at the police barracks?
8. Why does Divney suggest they murder Mathers?
9. How does Pluck respond to the narrator's claim someone has stolen his gold watch?
10. How do Divney and the narrator murder Mathers?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)