|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator use to attack Mathers?
(a) A spade.
(b) His feet.
(c) An iron pump.
(d) His fists.
2. What is the name of the first book the narrator reads by de Selby?
(b) Stopped Time.
(c) Golden Hours.
(d) Time Looping.
3. What is the inspector's name at the police barracks?
4. What starts to go missing from the customers when Divney comes back with his new drink?
(a) Shoes and hats.
(b) Credit cards and gold chains.
(c) Cigars and snuff boxes.
(d) Money and watches.
5. How do people get road atoms inside of them?
(a) If they drive.
(b) If they walk.
(c) If they cycle.
(d) If they rest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does de Selby believe is a hallucination?
2. Who does Pluck describe as lecherous?
3. What member of his family does Pluck say turned into a horse?
4. What does the invisible point on the spear stretch 6 inches in front of?
5. What does Mathers say it means if a person has a light color?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is MacCruiskeen's piano special?
2. Why does Divney suggest they murder Mathers?
3. How does Divney change the atmosphere at the pub?
4. How does the narrator describe the spear MacCruiskeen shows him?
5. Why does the narrator think it is not a good idea to say no to everything?
6. How does the narrator perplex Sergeant Pluck?
7. What does the narrator do as he walks down the road?
8. Where does Pluck find the bicycle and all its parts?
9. What changes as the narrator walks down the road?
10. What does de Selby say about mirrors?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)