|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pluck blame everything on?
(a) The county council.
(b) The British,
(c) The Americans.
(d) The goverment.
2. When does Mathers say a person has the color of wind?
(a) After death.
(b) At their birth.
(c) During puberty.
(d) When they are happy.
3. What does Pluck say Gilhaney is turning into?
(a) A woman.
(b) A rogue.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A car.
4. What was Mather's job?
(a) A landlord.
(b) A barman.
(c) A cattleman.
(d) A shepherd.
5. What color is the money box?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Divney's girlfriend?
2. What information does Mathers ask from the narrator?
3. What does the invisible point on the spear stretch 6 inches in front of?
4. Who does the narrator want to publish a book about?
5. What does Finnucane point the narrator towards?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the narrator perplex Sergeant Pluck?
2. What does de Selby say about movement?
3. How does Pluck respond to the narrator's claim someone has stolen his gold watch?
4. How do people change into bicycles and bicycles change into people?
5. How does Divney change the atmosphere at the pub?
6. Where does Pluck find the bicycle and all its parts?
7. How does the narrator describe the police barracks?
8. What does Mathers tells the narrator about the policeman at the police barracks?
9. How does the narrator describe the spear MacCruiskeen shows him?
10. What does Pluck say humans do when they turn into bicycles?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)