|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Pluck what do bicycles eventually become?
2. What do the doctors replace the narrator's leg with?
(a) A gorilla's leg.
(b) A prosthetic leg.
(c) Another human's leg.
(d) A wooden leg.
3. What kind of drink does Divney go in search of?
4. What has Gilhaney come in to report missing?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A car.
(c) A child.
(d) A watch.
5. What does Pluck say human are made from?
(a) Small atoms of bicycle.
(b) Small atoms of air.
(c) Small atoms of humans.
(d) Small atoms of animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of houses does de Selby think people should own?
2. What is the name of Divney's girlfriend?
3. Who is the only person who can hear the piano's music?
4. What was Mather's job?
5. Who does Divney suggest he and narrator rob and murder?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the narrator think it is not a good idea to say no to everything?
2. How did MacCruiskeen drive two men mad?
3. What does Pluck assume about the narrator because he has no name?
4. What does Pluck tell the narrator about Fox?
5. What does the stranger reveal about himself?
6. How did de Selby once confuse a boy about the boy's problems?
7. What does the narrator do as he walks down the road?
8. Why does Pluck think Gilaney is lecherous?
9. How does the stranger say he can help the narrator?
10. How does Divney react to seeing the narrator?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)