|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator lie down to sleep?
(a) A canal boat.
(b) A riverbank.
(c) A park.
(d) A ditch.
2. What does the narrator say he has had stolen?
(a) A wristwatch.
(b) A moneybox.
(c) A wallet.
(d) A bicycle.
3. What society does Finnucane say he is head of?
(a) Wind color seekers.
(b) Police rights.
(c) Robbers' rights.
(d) One legged men.
4. What is the inspector's name at the police barracks?
5. What does Pluck say bicycles are made from?
(a) Small atoms of animals.
(b) Small atoms of air.
(c) Small atoms of bicycle.
(d) Small atoms of humans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does MacCruiskeen think the narrator is strange?
2. What did MacCruiskeen decide to put in the box?
3. What kind of problem did the boy have who asked Selby for help?
4. According to Pluck what does a bicycle rider eventually become?
5. What does Divney use to hit Mathers?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the narrator describe the spear MacCruiskeen shows him?
2. What does de Selby say about movement?
3. What does Mathers tell the narrator about wind?
4. Why is MacCruiskeen's piano special?
5. What does Pluck assume about the narrator because he has no name?
6. How does Pluck respond to the narrator's claim someone has stolen his gold watch?
7. How do people change into bicycles and bicycles change into people?
8. What does Pluck say about the figures he looks over with MacCruiskeen?
9. How does the narrator perplex Sergeant Pluck?
10. What is de Selby's opinion on houses?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)