|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator want to publish a book about?
(c) His father.
(d) De Selby.
2. What career did the boy de Selby confused eventually turn to?
3. What society does Finnucane say he is head of?
(a) Robbers' rights.
(b) One legged men.
(c) Wind color seekers.
(d) Police rights.
4. What information does Mathers ask from the narrator?
(a) Why he murdered him.
(b) Divney's name.
(c) His name.
(d) What he is using the money to buy.
5. Where do bicycles go during bad weather?
(a) People's houses.
(b) Bicycle sheds.
(c) Inside barns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the narrator's father's job?
2. What does Mathers say it means if a person has a light color?
3. What does Mathers say he receives every year?
4. Where does Divney claim he hid the money?
5. Who does the narrator believe Mathers to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the narrator dream about at the beginning of the chapter?
2. What does Pluck tell the narrator about Fox?
3. Why does Divney suggest they murder Mathers?
4. What does the narrator see when he arrives back at his house?
5. How does the narrator get a reprieve?
6. How does the narrator become obsessed with the philosopher, de Selby?
7. What does the narrator see outside of Mathers' house?
8. How does the narrator describe the spear MacCruiskeen shows him?
9. How does the narrator describe the boxes MacCruiskeen shows him?
10. How does the narrator describe the police barracks?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)