|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theory does Pluck explain to the narrator?
(a) Time theory.
(b) Atomic theory.
(c) Nuclear theory.
(d) De Selby's theory.
2. What kind of houses does de Selby think people should own?
(a) Roofless houses.
(b) Floating houses.
(c) Mobile houses.
(d) Detached houses.
3. What does Pluck say bicycles are made from?
(a) Small atoms of bicycle.
(b) Small atoms of air.
(c) Small atoms of animals.
(d) Small atoms of humans.
4. What is the name of the local man who enters the police barracks?
(a) Gordon Henry.
(b) Michael Gilhaney.
(c) Jack Dawes.
(d) Samuel Heaney.
5. What does Pluck say Gilhaney is turning into?
(a) A car.
(b) A woman.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A rogue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the inspector's name at the police barracks?
2. Where does Pluck find Gilhaney's bicycle?
3. What medium does de Selby compare life to?
4. What does the man sitting near the narrator reveal himself to be?
5. What does MacCruiskeen show the narrator?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the narrator describe the boxes MacCruiskeen shows him?
2. What does Mathers tells the narrator about the policeman at the police barracks?
3. What does Pluck say humans do when they turn into bicycles?
4. How does the narrator describe the police barracks?
5. Why does Pluck say he found it so easy to find Gilhaney's bicycle?
6. What happens when the narrator opens the moneybox?
7. What is de Selby's opinion on houses?
8. Where does Pluck find the bicycle and all its parts?
9. What does Mathers tell the narrator about wind?
10. What does Pluck tell the narrator about Fox?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)