|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime does Pluck complain about?
(a) Car crime.
(d) Bicycle crime.
2. What did the boy first consider when de Selby confused him with insolvable problems?
3. What member of his family does Pluck say turned into a horse?
(a) His brother.
(b) His great grandfather.
(c) His grandson.
(d) His grandmother.
4. When does Mathers say a person has the color of wind?
(a) After death.
(b) During puberty.
(c) At their birth.
(d) When they are happy.
5. What does Pluck say bicycles are made from?
(a) Small atoms of animals.
(b) Small atoms of air.
(c) Small atoms of humans.
(d) Small atoms of bicycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say de Selby disapproves of?
2. What society does Finnucane say he is head of?
3. What is Pluck's rank in the police force?
4. What is the name of the man who runs the narrator's farm?
5. What do the doctors replace the narrator's leg with?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Divney change the atmosphere at the pub?
2. Why does Divney suggest they murder Mathers?
3. How does the narrator become obsessed with the philosopher, de Selby?
4. What does Pluck tell the narrator about Fox?
5. What does the stranger reveal about himself?
6. Where does Pluck find the bicycle and all its parts?
7. What does Pluck assume about the narrator because he has no name?
8. What does Mathers tells the narrator about the policeman at the police barracks?
9. Why is MacCruiskeen's piano special?
10. What does Mathers say to the narrator?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)