|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do bicycles lean against in people's houses?
(a) Kitchen counters.
(d) Deck chairs.
2. Which of the policeman does Mathers say has been missing for twenty-five years?
3. According to Pluck what do bicycles eventually become?
4. What is the name of the first book the narrator reads by de Selby?
(a) Golden Hours.
(b) Stopped Time.
(c) Time Looping.
5. Where does Divney claim he hid the money?
(a) The cabbage patch in the allottments.
(b) Under the floorboards in Mather's house.
(c) In the pub cellar.
(d) In the narrator's loft.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did MacCruiskeen decide to put in the box?
2. What does de Selby believe is a hallucination?
3. What country does Pluck say the rest of the narrator's family has gone to?
4. What do people like to lean against when they become bikes?
5. What is transferred to a human when he or she rides a bike?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mathers tell the narrator about wind?
2. What does Pluck say bicycles do during bad weather?
3. Where does Pluck find the bicycle and all its parts?
4. What does de Selby say about mirrors?
5. What does Pluck say humans do when they turn into bicycles?
6. How does Divney end up working on the farm?
7. How does Pluck respond to the narrator's claim someone has stolen his gold watch?
8. How does the narrator describe the police barracks?
9. What does Mathers say to the narrator?
10. How does the narrator describe the boxes MacCruiskeen shows him?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)