|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pluck describe as lecherous?
2. What does MacCruiskeen show the narrator after the spear?
(a) A sword.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A miniature box.
(d) A gold watch.
3. What does Mathers say it means if a person has a light color?
(a) He will live longer.
(b) He will become a success.
(c) He is virile.
(d) He will fail.
4. What does de Selby's theory about roads state a road has?
(a) A destiny.
(b) A character.
(c) A soul.
(d) A God.
5. What does Finnucane point the narrator towards?
(a) Mather's home.
(b) The police barracks.
(c) The local farm.
(d) The restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man sitting near the narrator reveal himself to be?
2. What is transferred to a human when he or she rides a bike?
3. Who does Divney suggest he and narrator rob and murder?
4. What do people like to lean against when they become bikes?
5. What did MacCruiskeen decide to put in the box?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the narrator describe the boxes MacCruiskeen shows him?
2. What happens when the narrator opens the moneybox?
3. Why does the narrator have a wooden leg?
4. What does de Selby say about mirrors?
5. Why is MacCruiskeen's piano special?
6. What does de Selby say about movement?
7. What does Mathers tell the narrator about wind?
8. What does Mathers say to the narrator?
9. How does Divney end up working on the farm?
10. How do people change into bicycles and bicycles change into people?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)