|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is transferred to a human when he or she rides a bike?
(a) Animal atoms.
(b) Bicycle atoms.
(c) Chrome atomes.
(d) Air atoms.
2. What part of the narrator's body do the doctors have to amputate?
(a) His arm.
(b) His fingers.
(c) His leg.
(d) His foot.
3. Why does the narrator allow Divney to run the farm?
(a) So he can attend parties.
(b) So he can run his own business.
(c) So he can relax.
(d) So he can write his book.
4. Who does the narrator see sitting in the corner of the room?
(a) John Divney.
(b) De Selby.
(d) Philip Mathers.
5. What does the narrator say de Selby disapproves of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What starts to go missing from the customers when Divney comes back with his new drink?
2. What is the name of the local man who enters the police barracks?
3. What does the narrator think the policemen can help him find?
4. When does Fox come to the police barracks?
5. What kind of miniature instrument does MacCruiskeen own?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Pluck find the bicycle and all its parts?
2. How does the stranger say he can help the narrator?
3. How does the narrator get the builder to help him?
4. What changes as the narrator walks down the road?
5. What does Mathers say to the narrator?
6. Why is de Selby's Codex impossible to decipher?
7. How does McCruiskeen plan to defeat the one-legged men?
8. Why is MacCruiskeen's piano special?
9. How does the narrator describe the police barracks?
10. What does Mathers tell the narrator about wind?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)