|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pluck say bicycles are made from?
(a) Small atoms of bicycle.
(b) Small atoms of air.
(c) Small atoms of humans.
(d) Small atoms of animals.
2. What does Pluck say everything is made from?
3. What is Finnucane's leg made from?
(c) Horse hair.
4. What starts to go missing from the customers when Divney comes back with his new drink?
(a) Credit cards and gold chains.
(b) Money and watches.
(c) Cigars and snuff boxes.
(d) Shoes and hats.
5. Who does Divney suggest he and narrator rob and murder?
(a) Philip Mathers.
(b) Pegeen Meers.
(c) Jack Horace.
(d) Mary McCann.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pluck say Gilhaney tricked into riding his bicycle?
2. Who does the stranger introduce himself as?
3. What of the following does de Selby claim he did not use to make a journey?
4. What is Pluck's rank in the police force?
5. How do people get road atoms inside of them?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does de Selby say about movement?
2. How do Divney and the narrator murder Mathers?
3. How does Divney end up working on the farm?
4. Why does Pluck think Gilaney is lecherous?
5. What does Mathers tell the narrator about his own wind color?
6. Why does the narrator think it is not a good idea to say no to everything?
7. How does Divney change the atmosphere at the pub?
8. How do people change into bicycles and bicycles change into people?
9. What does de Selby say about roads?
10. What does Mathers tells the narrator about the policeman at the police barracks?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)