|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does the narrator think the policemen can help him find?
a) His bicycle.
b) His wrist watch.
c) The blackbox.
d) His Gun.
2. What name does the narrator give his soul?
3. Where do bicycles go during bad weather?
b) Bicycle sheds.
c) Inside barns.
d) People's houses.
4. What is the name of the second policeman who enters the office?
5. What does the narrator say someone stole from him?
a) A bicycle.
b) A bicycle lamp.
c) A bicycle pump.
d) A bicycle lock.
6. What does de Selby think is the only way you can...
This section contains 444 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)