|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mathers say he receives every year?
(a) A light yellow tie.
(b) A light yellow gown.
(c) A light yellow hat.
(d) Light yellow gloves.
2. What does Pluck presume the narrator is inquiring about?
(a) A stolen wallet.
(b) A broken toy.
(c) A missing bike.
(d) A mugging.
3. Who does Pluck blame everything on?
(a) The Americans.
(b) The goverment.
(c) The British,
(d) The county council.
4. What does Pluck say everything is made from?
5. What does de Selby claim life is a series of?
(a) Still movements.
(b) Slow movements.
(c) Flash movements.
(d) Quick movements.
6. Who is the only person who can hear the piano's music?
7. What is the name of the third policeman?
8. What did de Selby confuse the boy with?
(a) His own problems.
(b) His friends' problems.
(c) Insolvable problems.
(d) A range of problems.
9. What kind of problem did the boy have who asked Selby for help?
(a) A pet problem.
(b) A parent problem.
(c) A sex problem.
(d) A girl problem.
10. Who does Mathers say saw his birth color?
(a) His mother.
(b) A reverend.
(c) A policeman.
(d) His father.
11. What name does the narrator give his soul?
12. What do bicycles lean against in people's houses?
(b) Deck chairs.
(c) Kitchen counters.
13. What career did the boy de Selby confused eventually turn to?
14. What does Pluck say human are made from?
(a) Small atoms of animals.
(b) Small atoms of bicycle.
(c) Small atoms of humans.
(d) Small atoms of air.
15. When does Fox come to the police barracks?
(a) During the afternoon.
(b) During the night.
(c) During the day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator allow Divney to run the farm?
2. What does the narrator say mocks him as he makes up names for himself?
3. What does the narrator help Pluck look for?
4. What is Finnucane's leg made from?
5. Who does the stranger introduce himself as?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)