|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the third policeman?
2. Where does Divney claim he hid the money?
(a) The cabbage patch in the allottments.
(b) In the pub cellar.
(c) In the narrator's loft.
(d) Under the floorboards in Mather's house.
3. What color is the money box?
4. Who does Mathers say is in control of birth colors?
(a) Three policemen.
(b) Three zoo keepers.
(c) Three priests.
(d) Three fireman.
5. What is different about Mathers' neck?
(a) It is green.
(b) It is has split open.
(c) It looks longer.
(d) It is bandaged.
6. Other than his wooden leg what else does Martin share with the narrator?
(a) He has black hair.
(b) He owns a farm.
(c) He is a murderer.
(d) He has a simmilar smile.
7. Who does the narrator believe Mathers to be?
(a) Mathers' son.
(b) Mathers' twin.
(c) Mathers' soul.
(d) Mathers' guardian angel.
8. Which of the following does de Selby regard as a vice?
9. What does the invisible point on the spear stretch 6 inches in front of?
(a) MacCruiskeen's hand.
(b) The visible point.
(c) The narrator's face.
(d) The handle.
10. What is so thin on the spear that it is invisible?
(a) Its feathers.
(b) Its point.
(c) Its sheaf.
(d) Its handle.
11. What crime does Pluck complain about?
(c) Bicycle crime.
(d) Car crime.
12. What does MacCruiskeen show the narrator?
(a) A gold watch.
(b) A spear.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A pen.
13. What does the narrator use to attack Mathers?
(a) His feet.
(b) An iron pump.
(c) His fists.
(d) A spade.
14. What does Pluck say Gilhaney is turning into?
(a) A car.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A woman.
(d) A rogue.
15. What does the narrator think the policemen can help him find?
(a) His wrist watch.
(b) His Gun.
(c) His bicycle.
(d) The blackbox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people become like when they change into bicycles?
2. Who does Divney suggest he and narrator rob and murder?
3. What does Mathers say has different colors?
4. What does Divney hide while the narrator beats Mathers to death?
5. What did the narrator's mother run?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)