|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the boy first consider when de Selby confused him with insolvable problems?
2. What does the narrator say de Selby disapproves of?
3. What information does Mathers ask from the narrator?
(a) His name.
(b) What he is using the money to buy.
(c) Why he murdered him.
(d) Divney's name.
4. What does MacCruiskeen show the narrator?
(a) A gold watch.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A pen.
(d) A spear.
5. What kind of problem did the boy have who asked Selby for help?
(a) A sex problem.
(b) A parent problem.
(c) A girl problem.
(d) A pet problem.
6. What did the narrator's mother run?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A pub.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A cafe.
7. Where does Divney wait as the narrator goes to find the moneybox?
(a) In the local forest.
(b) At the local pub.
(c) Outside Mather's house.
(d) At the narrator's house.
8. What is transferred to a human when he or she rides a bike?
(a) Bicycle atoms.
(b) Animal atoms.
(c) Chrome atomes.
(d) Air atoms.
9. What is the name of the third policeman?
10. Why does the narrator allow Divney to run the farm?
(a) So he can relax.
(b) So he can run his own business.
(c) So he can write his book.
(d) So he can attend parties.
11. What does Pluck say human are made from?
(a) Small atoms of air.
(b) Small atoms of animals.
(c) Small atoms of humans.
(d) Small atoms of bicycle.
12. When does Fox come to the police barracks?
(a) During the night.
(c) During the afternoon.
(d) During the day.
13. Which of the policeman does Mathers say has been missing for twenty-five years?
14. What does Pluck presume the narrator is inquiring about?
(a) A missing bike.
(b) A mugging.
(c) A broken toy.
(d) A stolen wallet.
15. What do people like to lean against when they become bikes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about Mathers' neck?
2. What did de Selby confuse the boy with?
3. What did MacCruiskeen decide to put in the box?
4. What happens when one's gowns turn to black?
5. What does Pluck claim is dangerous?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)