|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Divney wait as the narrator goes to find the moneybox?
(a) Outside Mather's house.
(b) At the local pub.
(c) At the narrator's house.
(d) In the local forest.
2. How do people get road atoms inside of them?
(a) If they cycle.
(b) If they drive.
(c) If they walk.
(d) If they rest.
3. Why does the narrator allow Divney to run the farm?
(a) So he can write his book.
(b) So he can attend parties.
(c) So he can relax.
(d) So he can run his own business.
4. What do the doctors replace the narrator's leg with?
(a) A prosthetic leg.
(b) A gorilla's leg.
(c) A wooden leg.
(d) Another human's leg.
5. What is the name of the first book the narrator reads by de Selby?
(b) Stopped Time.
(c) Time Looping.
(d) Golden Hours.
6. What does the narrator make up for himself as he walks?
7. Who does Pluck assume is the narrator's father?
(a) The local butcher.
(b) A man with no name.
(d) The local farmer.
8. What do people become like when they change into bicycles?
(a) Humorless and sleepy.
(b) Shiny and energetic.
(c) Quiet and squeaky.
(d) Stiff and rigid.
9. Who does Pluck describe as lecherous?
10. Who does Pluck say a watch cannot belong to?
(a) A murderer.
(b) Someone with no name.
(c) An Irishman.
(d) A dead person.
11. What does Divney use to hit Mathers?
(a) An iron pump.
(b) A heavy chain.
(c) A steel kettle.
(d) A bull ring.
12. Who does Pluck say stole Gilhaney's bike?
13. What country does Pluck say the rest of the narrator's family has gone to?
(c) South Africa.
14. What do bicycles lean against in people's houses?
(b) Deck chairs.
(d) Kitchen counters.
15. What is the name of the second policeman who enters the office?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator think the policemen can help him find?
2. According to Pluck what does a bicycle rider eventually become?
3. What name does the narrator give his soul?
4. What is Pluck's rank in the police force?
5. What member of his family does Pluck say turned into a horse?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)