|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator make up for himself as he walks?
2. Why does Divney refuse to tell the narrator where he has hidden the money?
(a) It needs time to develop interest.
(b) Divney cannot trust anyone.
(c) It is not yet safe to spend it.
(d) The narrator needs to finish his job first.
3. What does the narrator call his book about de Selby?
(a) The de Selby Insight.
(b) The de Selby Index.
(c) De Selby Way.
(d) De Selby Uncovered.
4. What has Gilhaney come in to report missing?
(a) A child.
(b) A watch.
(c) A car.
(d) A bicycle.
5. What does Pluck claim is dangerous?
(a) God's anger.
(b) Any mode of transportation.
(c) Any form of storytelling.
(d) Human anger.
6. What does Mathers say has different colors?
7. What is the name of the first book the narrator reads by de Selby?
(a) Time Looping.
(b) Stopped Time.
(d) Golden Hours.
8. What is transferred to a human when he or she rides a bike?
(a) Animal atoms.
(b) Air atoms.
(c) Chrome atomes.
(d) Bicycle atoms.
9. Who does the stranger threaten to murder?
(b) The narrator.
10. What is Pluck's rank in the police force?
11. What did MacCruiskeen decide to put in the box?
(a) Another box.
(b) Coffee beans.
(c) A miniature bicycle.
(d) A gold watch.
12. What is the name of the third policeman?
13. When does Fox come to the police barracks?
(a) During the day.
(b) During the night.
(d) During the afternoon.
14. Who does Pluck blame everything on?
(a) The county council.
(b) The Americans.
(c) The goverment.
(d) The British,
15. Other than his wooden leg what else does Martin share with the narrator?
(a) He has black hair.
(b) He owns a farm.
(c) He is a murderer.
(d) He has a simmilar smile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does MacCruiskeen think the narrator is strange?
2. What is Finnucane's leg made from?
3. What does the narrator say he has had stolen?
4. Who does the narrator set off to find the next morning?
5. What word does Mathers use to answer each of the narrator's questions?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)