Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the narrator's mother run?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A pub.
2. What does Finnucane point the narrator towards?
(a) The police barracks.
(b) Mather's home.
(c) The local farm.
(d) The restaurant.
3. What did de Selby confuse the boy with?
(a) His friends' problems.
(b) Insolvable problems.
(c) His own problems.
(d) A range of problems.
4. What of the following does de Selby claim he did not use to make a journey?
5. What does Mathers say has different colors?
6. What does Pluck say Gilhaney is turning into?
(a) A rogue.
(b) A car.
(c) A woman.
(d) A bicycle.
7. What has Gilhaney come in to report missing?
(a) A watch.
(b) A child.
(c) A car.
(d) A bicycle.
8. What member of his family does Pluck say turned into a horse?
(a) His brother.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His great grandfather.
(d) His grandson.
9. What is Mathers' birth color?
(a) Dark blue.
(b) Light yellow.
(c) Light green.
(d) Dark red.
10. What does de Selby believe is a hallucination?
11. What word does Mathers use to answer each of the narrator's questions?
12. Who does Pluck assume is the narrator's father?
(a) A man with no name.
(b) The local farmer.
(d) The local butcher.
13. What do the doctors replace the narrator's leg with?
(a) Another human's leg.
(b) A wooden leg.
(c) A gorilla's leg.
(d) A prosthetic leg.
14. What does the narrator think the policemen can help him find?
(a) The blackbox.
(b) His wrist watch.
(c) His bicycle.
(d) His Gun.
15. Who does the narrator set off to find the next morning?
(d) The policemen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say de Selby disapproves of?
2. When does Fox come to the police barracks?
3. What color is the money box?
4. What does Mathers say he receives every year?
5. Why does MacCruiskeen think the narrator is strange?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)