1. Who does the narrator want to publish a book about?
2. What was the narrator's father's job?
3. What did the narrator's mother run?
4. What is the name of the first book the narrator reads by de Selby?
5. What part of the narrator's body do the doctors have to amputate?
6. What do the doctors replace the narrator's leg with?
A wooden leg.
7. What is the name of the man who runs the narrator's farm?
8. Why does the narrator allow Divney to run the farm?
So he can write his book.
This section contains 3,356 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)