|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does de Selby think is the only way you can travel on the long dimension of the earth?
(a) If you turn to God.
(b) If you are dead.
(c) If you get married.
(d) If you are in love.
2. What is Pluck's rank in the police force?
3. Who does the narrator see sitting in the corner of the room?
(a) De Selby.
(b) John Divney.
(c) Philip Mathers.
4. What happens to the narrator when his soul leaves him?
(a) He turns evil.
(b) He turns to God.
(c) He has a panic attack.
(d) He dies.
5. What society does Finnucane say he is head of?
(a) Police rights.
(b) Wind color seekers.
(c) Robbers' rights.
(d) One legged men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator form such a deep attachment to Pluck's bike?
2. What does the narrator throw through the lighted window?
3. What does Mathers say has different colors?
4. Who is the only person who can hear the piano's music?
5. What does Finnucane point the narrator towards?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)