|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did MacCruiskeen decide to put in the box?
(a) A gold watch.
(b) Another box.
(c) A miniature bicycle.
(d) Coffee beans.
2. What does the narrator think the policemen can help him find?
(a) His Gun.
(b) His wrist watch.
(c) The blackbox.
(d) His bicycle.
3. What does the man sitting near the narrator reveal himself to be?
(a) A tramp.
(b) A writer.
(c) A builder.
(d) A murderer.
4. What happens to you while you are in eternity?
(a) You grow old quickly.
(b) You feel ill at ease.
(c) You grow younger.
(d) You don't change.
5. What does the invisible point on the spear stretch 6 inches in front of?
(a) The visible point.
(b) MacCruiskeen's hand.
(c) The handle.
(d) The narrator's face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator lie down to sleep?
2. Who does the narrator believe Mathers to be?
3. Where does Divney say he hid the bomb?
4. What does Fox say was in the money box?
5. What man other than Fox was driven mad by MacCruiskeen's cards?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)