|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Divney say he used to kill the narrator?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A gun.
(c) A brick.
(d) A knife.
2. What does the narrator say someone stole from him?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A bicycle pump.
(c) A bicycle lamp.
(d) A bicycle lock.
3. What is different about Divney?
(a) He looks much younger.
(b) He looks like the devil.
(c) He looks much older.
(d) He looks like a bicycle.
4. Where does the narrator lie down to sleep?
(a) A ditch.
(b) A riverbank.
(c) A park.
(d) A canal boat.
5. Whose house does the narrator stop to look at?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator use to attack Mathers?
2. Why does the narrator allow Divney to run the farm?
3. What will Pluck and his men wear to protect them from MacCruiskeen's bike?
4. What did the narrator's mother run?
5. Who does Fox say is on the way to save the narrator?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)