|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is so thin on the spear that it is invisible?
(a) Its feathers.
(b) Its sheaf.
(c) Its handle.
(d) Its point.
2. What does Pluck compare the slow leak in his clothes to?
(a) A bicycle tire.
(b) A balloon.
(c) An airplane.
(d) A petrol tanker.
3. Who is the next person to come into the police barracks?
4. Who does the stranger introduce himself as?
(a) Roger Tomkins.
(b) Dale Lohan.
(c) Martin Finnucane.
(d) Jack Mathers.
5. What is the inspector's name at the police barracks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of miniature instrument does MacCruiskeen own?
2. What do the doctors replace the narrator's leg with?
3. What does Pluck say bicycles are made from?
4. What does the narrator say mocks him as he makes up names for himself?
5. What does the invisible point on the spear stretch 6 inches in front of?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)