|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the second policeman who enters the office?
2. What does MacCruiskeen show the narrator after the spear?
(a) A sword.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A miniature box.
(d) A gold watch.
3. What kind of drink does Divney go in search of?
4. Who does the narrator see sitting in the corner of the room?
(a) John Divney.
(b) De Selby.
(d) Philip Mathers.
5. What does de Selby's theory about roads state a road has?
(a) A God.
(b) A destiny.
(c) A character.
(d) A soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. Other than his wooden leg what else does Martin share with the narrator?
2. What do bicycles lean against in people's houses?
3. What does the narrator think the policemen can help him find?
4. What does the narrator say he has had stolen?
5. What is different about Mathers' neck?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)