|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator lie down to sleep?
(a) A riverbank.
(b) A canal boat.
(c) A ditch.
(d) A park.
2. Which of the policeman does Mathers say has been missing for twenty-five years?
3. What color is the money box?
4. Where do bicycles go during bad weather?
(a) People's houses.
(b) Bicycle sheds.
(c) Inside barns.
5. What does Pluck say bicycles are made from?
(a) Small atoms of air.
(b) Small atoms of animals.
(c) Small atoms of bicycle.
(d) Small atoms of humans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Divney suggest he and narrator rob and murder?
2. What career did the boy de Selby confused eventually turn to?
3. What starts to go missing from the customers when Divney comes back with his new drink?
4. When does Mathers say a person has the color of wind?
5. What does Pluck say Gilhaney is turning into?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)