|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mathers say is in control of birth colors?
(a) Three priests.
(b) Three fireman.
(c) Three zoo keepers.
(d) Three policemen.
2. What is the inspector's name at the police barracks?
3. What country does Pluck say the rest of the narrator's family has gone to?
(c) South Africa.
4. What member of his family does Pluck say turned into a horse?
(a) His brother.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His grandson.
(d) His great grandfather.
5. What name does the narrator give his soul?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator lie down to sleep?
2. What theory does Pluck explain to the narrator?
3. What did de Selby confuse the boy with?
4. Who does the stranger threaten to murder?
5. What did the boy first consider when de Selby confused him with insolvable problems?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)