Quiz: Chapter III
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does the man sitting near the narrator reveal himself to be?
a) A murderer.
b) A writer.
c) A builder.
d) A tramp.
2. Who does the stranger threaten to murder?
b) The narrator.
3. Who does the narrator set off to find the next morning?
b) The policemen.
4. What does de Selby's theory about roads state a road has?
a) A destiny.
b) A character.
c) A soul.
d) A God.
5. What does the narrator think the policemen can help him find?
a) His Gun.
b) The blackbox.
c) His wrist watch.
d) His bicycle.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question...
This section contains 242 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)