|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator think the policemen can help him find?
(a) His Gun.
(b) His bicycle.
(c) The blackbox.
(d) His wrist watch.
2. Who does the narrator want to publish a book about?
(a) His father.
(c) De Selby.
3. What does the narrator say has changed since he entered Mathers' house?
(a) The seasons.
(b) His mood.
(c) The air.
(d) His sense of danger.
4. Who does the narrator believe Mathers to be?
(a) Mathers' twin.
(b) Mathers' son.
(c) Mathers' soul.
(d) Mathers' guardian angel.
5. What does de Selby claim to be able to use to see back in time?
(c) Coke bottles.
(d) Tea leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the local man who enters the police barracks?
2. What do the doctors replace the narrator's leg with?
3. Why does MacCruiskeen think the narrator is strange?
4. What does the narrator use to attack Mathers?
5. What was the narrator's father's job?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)