|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator see sitting in the corner of the room?
(a) De Selby.
(c) John Divney.
(d) Philip Mathers.
2. What happens when one's gowns turn to black?
(a) He dies.
(b) He falls ill.
(c) He goes on a pilgrimage.
(d) He becomes a hermit.
3. What was Mather's job?
(a) A cattleman.
(b) A landlord.
(c) A shepherd.
(d) A barman.
4. What society does Finnucane say he is head of?
(a) Police rights.
(b) Robbers' rights.
(c) One legged men.
(d) Wind color seekers.
5. What is different about Mathers' neck?
(a) It is has split open.
(b) It looks longer.
(c) It is green.
(d) It is bandaged.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator allow Divney to run the farm?
2. Other than his wooden leg what else does Martin share with the narrator?
3. What does the man sitting near the narrator reveal himself to be?
4. What was the narrator's father's job?
5. What does de Selby believe is a hallucination?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)