Quiz: Chapter I to Chapter IX
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who does the narrator see sitting in the corner of the room?
a) Philip Mathers.
b) De Selby.
d) John Divney.
2. Who does Pluck say turned Fox mad?
3. Who does Pluck say Gilhaney tricked into riding his bicycle?
a) A headmistress.
b) A school girl.
c) A school teacher.
d) A children's nany.
4. When does Fox come to the police barracks?
a) During the day.
c) During the afternoon.
d) During the night.
5. Who does Pluck say a watch cannot belong to?
a) A dead person.
b) A murderer.
c) Someone with no name.
d) An Irishman.
This section contains 237 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)