|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 36, what does Mitch demand Cameron to tell him?
2. What does Clark tell Cameron to do?
3. Who is the man in the Sedan at the gas station?
4. Why does Irene say Republicans like her?
5. Where do Agent Pelachuck and Agent Salem take Anna?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at the gas station when Mitch follows the car that leaves his house?
2. What happens when Mitch returns to his house with Special Agent Salem?
3. Why is Clark angry in Chapter 24, and what does he decide?
4. Describe Donatella Rahn.
5. How is Anna kidnapped?
6. How does Mitch feel about Villaume?
7. What does Clark discuss with Rudin, Midleton and Jonathan Brown in Chapter 30?
8. Describe Mitch's means of invading Stansfield's house.
9. What does Villaume tell Mitch about the person who hired him to kill the Jansens?
10. What does Mitch find in Anna's apartment, and what does he say when he phones Irene?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the main themes in this novel (manipulation, assassination, etc.) and detail its recurrences throughout the novel. What does it add to the novel? How does it affect the different characters?
Essay Topic 2
What is the effect of the language and writing style in "The Third Option"? How does Flynn's tone affect the reader's interpretation of this novel?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Mitch Rapp and Peter Cameron.
This section contains 1,316 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)