|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Anna Reilly receive a phone call?
2. What is Agent Pelachuck's true identity?
3. What does Clark instruct be done with Anna Rielly?
4. What does Cameron do at the end of Chapter 40?
5. Who tells the kidnappers not to go near Anna?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mitch think about the thermal images he matches on the monitor which shows his house?
2. Describe the conversation between Cameron and Villaume in Chapter 27.
3. How is Anna kidnapped?
4. What does Stansfield discuss with President Hayes in Chapter 32?
5. Describe Donatella Rahn.
6. Describe the conversation between Mitch and Cameron in Chapter 40.
7. Describe Mitch's means of invading Stansfield's house.
8. What does Mitch find in Anna's apartment, and what does he say when he phones Irene?
9. How and why does Clark plan to kill Mitch and Anna?
10. In Chapter 22, what does Mitch tell Anna when he calls her?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How would the story be different if Mitch's girlfriend survived the Lockerbie disaster?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Mitch Rapp and Scott Coleman. How are their relationships with their superiors similar and different?
Essay Topic 3
What role does social class play in "The Third Option"? What different classes are represented and by which characters?
This section contains 1,152 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)