|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Mitch and Scott wait in Chapter 28?
(a) Outside Villaume's hotel in Washington.
(b) Scott's living room.
(c) A block away from Anna's apartment.
(d) Mitch's house.
2. What does Cameron ask Mitch to guarantee if he gives him what he wants?
(b) A new house.
(d) Cameron's safety.
3. What does Mitch do to the man in the Sedan at the gas station?
(a) Kills him.
(b) Offers to buy him dinner.
(c) Ignores him.
(d) Knocks him unconscious and drags him into his car.
4. Who is the man in the Sedan at the gas station?
(a) Thomas Stansfield.
(b) Special Agent Salem.
(c) Jeff Duser.
(d) Peter Cameron.
5. What does Mitch tell Irene he is going to do to the people who kidnapped Anna?
(a) Let them go if they apologize.
(b) Send them to jail.
(c) Kill every last one of them.
(d) Award them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the kidnappers not to go near Anna?
2. Who does Mitch kill when he enters the house?
3. Who assist Mitch in his search for the person responsible for trying to kill him?
4. When Mitch enters the house, with whom is Duser on the phone?
5. Who has accepted a contract to kill Cameron?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Mitch returns to his house with Special Agent Salem?
2. Describe the conversation between Mitch and Cameron in Chapter 36.
3. What does Villaume tell Mitch about the person who hired him to kill the Jansens?
4. Describe the conversation between Cameron and Villaume in Chapter 27.
5. Explain Donatella Rahn's role in Chapter 25.
6. What does Cameron tell Anna at Mitch's house?
7. Why do Coleman and Mitch have a hard time in their search for the person responsible for the attempt on Mitch's life?
8. What does Mitch think about the thermal images he matches on the monitor which shows his house?
9. How does Mitch become convinced that Irene did not order his death?
10. Why does Irene visit Stansfield in Chapter 21?
This section contains 1,036 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)