|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Clark angry in Chapter 24?
(a) He learns that Irene Kennedy is still alive.
(b) Anna Reilly laughs at him.
(c) He believes Cameron has told Mitch of Clark's involvement.
(d) Because Mario Lukas' death is all over the newspapers.
2. Where does Mitch park?
(a) On Lingomore Drive.
(b) At his house.
(c) At the train station.
(d) In front of Stansfield's house.
3. Who does Clark think he must get rid of as soon as possible?
(a) Anna Reilly.
(b) Mitch Rapp.
(c) Peter Cameron.
(d) Irene Kennedy.
4. What does Clark tell Cameron to do?
(a) Leave the country immediately.
(b) Retire from his job as a college professor.
(c) Find the Jansens.
(d) Find out as much information about Anna as possible.
5. Whose phone rings when Mitch makes a call after speaking with Villaume?
(a) Anna Reilly's
(b) Jeff Duser's.
(c) Peter Cameron's.
(d) Scott Coleman's.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 30, about what is Clark secretly pleased?
2. What is the name of Mitch's dog that he acquires from the Washington Humane Society?
3. About whom does Cameron tell Clark?
4. Why does Villaume cut short his phone conversation with Mitch?
5. Who assist Mitch in his search for the person responsible for trying to kill him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mitch think about the thermal images he matches on the monitor which shows his house?
2. What does Clark discuss with Rudin, Midleton and Jonathan Brown in Chapter 30?
3. What does Villaume tell Mitch about the person who hired him to kill the Jansens?
4. Why does Irene visit Stansfield in Chapter 21?
5. How is Anna kidnapped?
6. How does Mitch feel about Villaume?
7. Describe Cameron's two phone lines.
8. What happens when Mitch returns to his house with Special Agent Salem?
9. How and why does Clark plan to kill Mitch and Anna?
10. Why do Coleman and Mitch have a hard time in their search for the person responsible for the attempt on Mitch's life?
This section contains 974 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)