|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mitch park?
(a) At the train station.
(b) On Lingomore Drive.
(c) In front of Stansfield's house.
(d) At his house.
2. Who does Mitch ask whether they have contacted Scott Coleman?
(a) Peter Cameron.
(b) Michael O'Rourke.
(c) Irene Kennedy.
(d) Marcus Dumond.
3. Who has accepted a contract to kill Cameron?
(a) The Colonel.
(b) Jeff Duser.
(c) Scott Coleman.
(d) Anna Reilly.
4. What does the monitor show, which Coleman, Mitch and Dumond are watching?
(a) Clark's meeting with Cameron.
(b) An email from the Professor.
(c) Anna being kidnapped.
(d) IR thermal images of Mitch's house.
5. About whom does Cameron tell Clark?
(a) Anna Rielly.
(b) Thomas Stansfield.
(c) Irene Kennedy.
(d) Mitch Rapp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitch do when a car leaves his house?
2. How does Cameron introduce himself to Anna?
3. What does Clark plan to make Mitch and Anna's death look like?
4. Who does Clark think he must get rid of as soon as possible?
5. Who visits Anna's apartment with Mitch?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at the gas station when Mitch follows the car that leaves his house?
2. Describe the conversation between Cameron and Villaume in Chapter 27.
3. Why does Irene visit Stansfield in Chapter 21?
4. What does Villaume tell Mitch about the person who hired him to kill the Jansens?
5. In Chapter 22, what does Mitch tell Anna when he calls her?
6. Why do Coleman and Mitch have a hard time in their search for the person responsible for the attempt on Mitch's life?
7. Describe the conversation between Mitch and Cameron in Chapter 40.
8. What happens when Mitch returns to his house with Special Agent Salem?
9. How does Mitch become convinced that Irene did not order his death?
10. What does Cameron tell Anna at Mitch's house?
This section contains 1,072 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)