|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has accepted a contract to kill Cameron?
(a) Anna Reilly.
(b) The Colonel.
(c) Scott Coleman.
(d) Jeff Duser.
2. What does Cameron decide to do after ending his phone call with Villaume?
(a) Take Duser off his leash.
(b) Leave Mitch alone.
(c) Kidnap Anna.
(d) Hide from Villaume.
3. Who notices that the men in the house have guns?
(a) Anna Reilly.
(b) Thomas Stansfield.
(c) Mitch Rapp.
(d) Irene Kennedy.
4. Where does Mitch park?
(a) In front of Stansfield's house.
(b) On Lingomore Drive.
(c) At his house.
(d) At the train station.
5. Where do Mitch and Scott wait in Chapter 28?
(a) Mitch's house.
(b) Scott's living room.
(c) A block away from Anna's apartment.
(d) Outside Villaume's hotel in Washington.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the kidnappers not to go near Anna?
2. When Mitch enters the house, he shoots this person who is sitting on the pillow?
3. Why does Villaume decide to help Mitch as much as he can?
4. What does Clark tell Cameron to do?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 36, what does Mitch demand Cameron to tell him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain Donatella Rahn's role in Chapter 25.
2. How is Anna kidnapped?
3. What happens when Mitch returns to his house with Special Agent Salem?
4. What does Mitch do to Special Agent Salem, and what does he command Salem to do?
5. Describe the conversation between Mitch and Cameron in Chapter 40.
6. Describe Mitch's means of invading Stansfield's house.
7. Describe the conversation between Mitch and Cameron in Chapter 36.
8. How does Mitch feel about Villaume?
9. What happens at the gas station when Mitch follows the car that leaves his house?
10. What does Mitch think about the thermal images he matches on the monitor which shows his house?
This section contains 1,223 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)