|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clark instruct be done with Anna Rielly?
(a) She should be hidden.
(b) She must be prohibited from contacting Mitch.
(c) He tells Cameron to kidnap her.
(d) She must be killed.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 36, what does Mitch demand Cameron to tell him?
(a) Who he is working for.
(c) Where Anna is.
(d) How much money he is earning.
3. Why does Villaume decide to help Mitch as much as he can?
(a) Mitch offers to pay him.
(b) They have been friends for a long time and he wants to show his loyalty.
(c) Villaume realizes Mitch is too careful to work with someone as unprofessional as the Professor.
(d) Mitch is dating Villaume's cousin.
4. About whom does Cameron tell Clark?
(a) Mitch Rapp.
(b) Thomas Stansfield.
(c) Anna Rielly.
(d) Irene Kennedy.
5. What does Villaume ask Cameron?
(a) How much he paid Duser.
(b) What is going to happen to Anna.
(c) When he wants to die.
(d) Where Mitch is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Clark think he must get rid of as soon as possible?
2. What does Mitch do when he realizes Irene did not order his death?
3. Why does Mitch want to keep Villaume alive?
4. What does Mitch want Salem to do?
5. Why does Villaume cut short his phone conversation with Mitch?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mitch do to Special Agent Salem, and what does he command Salem to do?
2. Why does Irene visit Stansfield in Chapter 21?
3. What does Stansfield discuss with President Hayes in Chapter 32?
4. What happens when Mitch returns to his house with Special Agent Salem?
5. Describe the conversation between Mitch and Cameron in Chapter 40.
6. How and why does Clark plan to kill Mitch and Anna?
7. Why do Coleman and Mitch have a hard time in their search for the person responsible for the attempt on Mitch's life?
8. In Chapter 22, what does Mitch tell Anna when he calls her?
9. How is Anna kidnapped?
10. What does Mitch find in Anna's apartment, and what does he say when he phones Irene?
This section contains 1,065 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)