|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Irene the unofficial head?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA's Orion Team.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The FBI's Orion Team.
2. What bad news upsets Cameron's mood?
(a) The newspapers report only two bodies at the crime scene, meaning Mitch may have escaped.
(b) Mitch is dead.
(c) The Count is dead.
(d) Nothing upsets Cameron.
3. What does Anna say about her problem?
(a) That it will never get resolved.
(b) That she should deal with it on her own.
(c) It is not a big deal.
(d) It is none of the O'Rourkes' business.
4. What does Mitch burn in Freiburg?
(a) His IDs.
(b) All documents linking him to the Count.
(c) All of his belongings.
(d) The taxi cab.
5. Who shoots the Count between his eyes?
(a) Peter Cameron.
(b) Jim Hoffman.
(d) Jane Hoffman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who receives an email from Mitch asking to get Anna to safety?
2. Who positions himself above the Jansens' home to watch it with binoculars?
3. What is Mitch's profession?
4. Who does Irene talk to at Camp David?
5. Who watches the Count's house with binoculars?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who flies to Colorado with Cameron and why?
2. Describe Mitch's phone conversation with Irene Kennedy.
3. Who does Clark meet at the Congressional Country Club, and why?
4. Describe the conversation between President Hayes and Ambassador Koch.
5. Who calls the police, why, and how do the police react?
6. In Chapter 16, what does Cameron tell Clark, and how does Clark react?
7. What happens between Jeff Duser and Mario Lukas?
8. Who is Marcus Dumond, and why does Mitch contact him upon his arrival in Washington?
9. In Chapter 9, who does Mitch email, and why?
10. What does Mitch do at the airport in Germany?
This section contains 1,074 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)