|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims that he has an intuition that the Jansen mission could go very wrong?
2. Toward whom does the evidence of the death point?
(a) The German government.
(b) Mitch Rapp.
(c) The American government.
(d) Irene Kennedy.
3. Who does Mitch ask to hack into the Langley and Pentagon computers?
(a) Marcus Dumond.
(b) Peter Cameron.
(c) Irene Kennedy.
(d) Anna Reilly.
4. Where does Mitch land?
5. Who sees the Jansens fall dead to the ground?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers no sympathy for the death about which this person is questioned?
2. What does Mitch do with the taxi driver?
3. Where does Mitch tell the taxi driver to take him?
4. Why does Jim Jansen become afraid?
5. What does President Hayes claim regarding the assassination?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Peter Cameron in a bad mood in Chapter 7?
2. Who calls the police, why, and how do the police react?
3. In Chapter 16, what does Cameron tell Clark, and how does Clark react?
4. What happens to Mitch during his mission, and how does he react?
5. What does Mitch do in Freiburg?
6. Who flies to Colorado with Cameron and why?
7. What is Mitch doing at the beginning of Chapter 1, and how does he feel about it?
8. How does Mitch's career in the CIA begin, and what is his current status?
9. Who is Marcus Dumond, and why does Mitch contact him upon his arrival in Washington?
10. What does Hackett ask Coleman about their mission, and how does Coleman respond?
This section contains 1,029 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)