|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is now accusing Irene of involvement in the Count's assassination?
(a) Peter Cameron.
(b) President Hayes.
(c) The Secretary of State.
(d) Senator Clark.
2. At the beginning of this novel, around whose mansion is Mitch Rapp walking?
(a) Irene Kennedy's.
(b) Senator Clark's.
(c) Peter Cameron's.
(d) Count Heinrich Hagenmiller IV's.
3. Who is the details man on Coleman's team?
4. What do Rudin and Midleton discuss at the country club?
(a) Who will take over the CIA when Stansfield dies.
(b) President Hayes' incompetence.
(c) Mitch's disappearance.
(d) The Count's assassination.
5. Who funded the terrorists who recently attacked the White House?
(a) Fidel Castro.
(b) The Taliban.
(c) Saddam Hussein.
(d) Jabar Haram.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Cameron phones someone, where does he ask them to meet him?
2. How does Irene think her surveillance of the Count was discovered?
3. Where does Peter Cameron fly with Gus Villanue and Mario Lukas?
4. What does President Hayes claim regarding the assassination?
5. What does Marcus Dumond do for the CIA?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Irene's conversation with Thomas Stansfield in Chapter 8.
2. Who does Clark meet at the Congressional Country Club, and why?
3. What do Senator Clark and Rudin discuss in Chapter 4?
4. What happens when the Jansens exit their home?
5. What happens between Jeff Duser and Mario Lukas?
6. What does Hackett ask Coleman about their mission, and how does Coleman respond?
7. Describe the conversation between President Hayes and Ambassador Koch.
8. What does Michael O'Rourke think about as he drives to Anna's house?
9. What do Anna and Michael discuss at the O'Rourkes' house, and how is their disagreement resolved?
10. In Chapter 9, who does Mitch email, and why?
This section contains 1,270 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)