|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims that he has an intuition that the Jansen mission could go very wrong?
2. Why does Jim Jansen become afraid?
(a) Mitch calls and threatens him three times before he calls and makes a false report to the police.
(b) He reads about a taxi driver held at gunpoint and the offender matches Mitch's description exactly.
(c) He sees Cameron stalking his house.
(d) He is not afraid.
3. Who is the director of the CIA?
(a) Michael O'Rourke.
(b) Irene Kennedy.
(c) Thomas Stansfield.
(d) President Hayes.
4. How does Mitch escape death?
(a) He jumps from a window to escape the fire.
(b) He is only shot in the arm.
(c) He does not escape death.
(d) Body armor.
5. What does Marcus Dumond do for the CIA?
(a) Works as an assassin.
(b) Works as a computer hacker.
(c) He does not do anything for the CIA.
(d) Works as a criminal investigator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fires two shots when the Jansens walk out of their house?
2. Who shoots the Count between his eyes?
3. Who receives an email from Mitch asking to get Anna to safety?
4. Where does Mitch leave the car he stole from the Count's house?
5. What do Mitch and his partners show to gain admittance to the Count's home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mitch do at the airport in Germany?
2. What does Mitch do in Freiburg?
3. Who flies to Colorado with Cameron and why?
4. Describe the CIA's Orion Team.
5. Who does Mitch think tried to kill him, and what does he do the next morning?
6. Why is Peter Cameron in a bad mood in Chapter 7?
7. What do Senator Clark and Rudin discuss in Chapter 4?
8. Why is Mitch sent to Germany to assassinate Count Heinrich Hagenmiller V?
9. What happens to Mitch during his mission, and how does he react?
10. In Chapter 16, what does Cameron tell Clark, and how does Clark react?
This section contains 1,169 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)