|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Anna hysterical despite being safe at the O'Rourke's house?
(a) She worries that something bad has happened to Mitch.
(b) Michael O'Rourke is irritating her.
(c) Mitch ended their relationship.
(d) She is still frightened for her life.
2. What does Marcus Dumond own?
(a) A convenience store.
(b) A museum.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) A car dealership.
3. Where does Mitch have the taxi take him?
(a) Jansens' home.
(b) Washington, DC.
(d) His home.
4. What do Rudin and Midleton discuss at the country club?
(a) Mitch's disappearance.
(b) The Count's assassination.
(c) President Hayes' incompetence.
(d) Who will take over the CIA when Stansfield dies.
5. Who funded the terrorists who recently attacked the White House?
(a) The Taliban.
(b) Jabar Haram.
(c) Saddam Hussein.
(d) Fidel Castro.
6. Why is Mitch so angry at terrorists?
(a) He is not angry at terrorists.
(b) Terrorists kidnapped and tortured him.
(c) His girlfriend was killed by terrorists in the Lockerbie disaster.
(d) His parents were killed by terrorists.
7. Who sees the Jansens fall dead to the ground?
8. What does Mitch burn in Freiburg?
(a) His IDs.
(b) The taxi cab.
(c) All of his belongings.
(d) All documents linking him to the Count.
9. Why does Jim Jansen become afraid?
(a) He sees Cameron stalking his house.
(b) He reads about a taxi driver held at gunpoint and the offender matches Mitch's description exactly.
(c) He is not afraid.
(d) Mitch calls and threatens him three times before he calls and makes a false report to the police.
10. What does Anna want Mitch to do?
(a) Move in with her.
(b) Retire from the CIA.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Get a promotion in the CIA.
11. When he calls the police, what does Michael O'Rourke report?
(a) An attempt on his life.
(b) His suspicions concerning Mitch.
(c) Local gang fights.
(d) Death threats.
12. At the beginning of this novel, around whose mansion is Mitch Rapp walking?
(a) Peter Cameron's.
(b) Senator Clark's.
(c) Irene Kennedy's.
(d) Count Heinrich Hagenmiller IV's.
13. With whom do Irene Kennedy and President Hayes meet in the White House?
(a) The Count.
(b) Peter Cameron.
(c) Mitch Rapp.
(d) The German ambassador.
14. How does Mitch escape death?
(a) He is only shot in the arm.
(b) He jumps from a window to escape the fire.
(c) He does not escape death.
(d) Body armor.
15. What does Clark tell Rudin and Midleton they should try to dissuade the President from doing?
(b) Killing Mitch.
(c) Hiring Irene.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mitch get to France?
2. Why is the ex-CIA agent pleased?
3. What do President Hayes' photographs show?
4. What is Mitch's profession?
5. What does Mitch claim his occupation is when talking to Anna's friend?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)