Short Answer Key
1. At the beginning of this novel, around whose mansion is Mitch Rapp walking?
Count Heinrich Hagenmiller IV's.
2. While in the forest, into whose hut does Mitch enter?
Jim and Jane Hoffman's.
3. What is Mitch's profession?
4. How does Irene Kennedy arrive at Camp David?
5. Of what is Irene the unofficial head?
The CIA's Orion Team.
6. Who funded the terrorists who recently attacked the White House?
7. Who does Irene talk to at Camp David?
8. What does Irene talk about at Camp David?
Mitch's assignment in Germany.
9. Why do Mitch and his partners wipe the cottage clean?
They cannot afford to leave a trace behind them.
10. Who convinces Mitch to join the CIA?
11. Why is Mitch so angry at terrorists?
His girlfriend was killed by terrorists in the...
This section contains 2,327 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)