|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Villaume know that Cameron did?
(a) Kill the Jansens.
(b) Hire Duser to kill Lukas.
(c) Try to kill Mitch.
(d) Work for Senator Clark.
2. What does Mitch ask Irene?
(a) When he is getting his raise.
(b) He asks if Irene loves him.
(c) Why she sent men to kill him.
(d) Why she did not answer his calls.
3. What does Irene talk about at Camp David?
(a) Mitch's assignment in Germany.
(b) Taking over the CIA when Thomas Stansfield dies.
(c) The possible leak in the government.
(d) Her current position.
4. Where is Mitch looking at profiles on the computer?
(a) Peter Cameron's office.
(b) His house.
(c) Marcus Dumond's apartment.
(d) Anna Reilly's cabin.
5. About whom does Cameron tell Clark?
(a) Anna Rielly.
(b) Irene Kennedy.
(c) Thomas Stansfield.
(d) Mitch Rapp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mitch's dog that he acquires from the Washington Humane Society?
2. Who gives Irene permission to kill Count Heinrich Hagenmiller IV?
3. Who does Mitch order to do a search of former intelligence workers?
4. What is Coleman's assignment?
5. When Mitch enters the house, he shoots this person who is sitting on the pillow?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)