|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims that he has an intuition that the Jansen mission could go very wrong?
2. What does Mitch do before leaving the Count's house?
(a) He buries the Count's body.
(b) He steals the Count's money.
(c) He sets fire to the house.
(d) He kills the Hoffmans.
3. How does Jim Jansen feel about the Count's assassination generating so much attention?
4. Whose phone rings when Mitch makes a call after speaking with Villaume?
(a) Anna Reilly's
(b) Peter Cameron's.
(c) Scott Coleman's.
(d) Jeff Duser's.
5. Where does Mitch have the taxi take him?
(a) Washington, DC.
(b) His home.
(c) Jansens' home.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of this novel, around whose mansion is Mitch Rapp walking?
2. What does Mitch do when he realizes Irene did not order his death?
3. Who are Scott Coleman, Keith Hackett and Dan Stroble?
4. What does Mitch claim his occupation is when talking to Anna's friend?
5. Who does Irene talk to at Camp David?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)