|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Clark angry in Chapter 24?
(a) Anna Reilly laughs at him.
(b) Because Mario Lukas' death is all over the newspapers.
(c) He learns that Irene Kennedy is still alive.
(d) He believes Cameron has told Mitch of Clark's involvement.
2. What does Villaume ask Cameron?
(a) When he wants to die.
(b) What is going to happen to Anna.
(c) How much he paid Duser.
(d) Where Mitch is.
3. Where is Anna Reilly's cottage?
(c) Washington, D.C.
4. Why is Anna hysterical despite being safe at the O'Rourke's house?
(a) Mitch ended their relationship.
(b) She worries that something bad has happened to Mitch.
(c) She is still frightened for her life.
(d) Michael O'Rourke is irritating her.
5. Why is Mitch so angry at terrorists?
(a) He is not angry at terrorists.
(b) His girlfriend was killed by terrorists in the Lockerbie disaster.
(c) Terrorists kidnapped and tortured him.
(d) His parents were killed by terrorists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cameron intrude upon at the beginning of Chapter 16?
2. What does Mitch do when he realizes Irene did not order his death?
3. Why does the person Mitch calls have multiple phones?
4. What does Mitch decide to do before following through with his plan?
5. Who funded the terrorists who recently attacked the White House?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)