|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who funded the terrorists who recently attacked the White House?
(a) Saddam Hussein.
(b) Jabar Haram.
(c) The Taliban.
(d) Fidel Castro.
2. Why does the CIA feel they need to assassinate the Count?
(a) He bombed the American Embassy.
(b) He murdered many people.
(c) The count sold weapon material to the Iraqi government.
(d) He hates the USA.
3. Who does Mitch think tried to kill him?
(a) President Hayes.
(b) Thomas Stansfield.
(c) Irene Kennedy.
(d) Peter Cameron.
4. Who gives Irene permission to kill Count Heinrich Hagenmiller IV?
(a) Peter Cameron.
(b) President Hayes.
(c) Thomas Stansfield.
(d) Mitch Rapp.
5. What does Marcus Dumond own?
(a) A museum.
(b) A car dealership.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) A convenience store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims that he has an intuition that the Jansen mission could go very wrong?
2. Where does Peter Cameron return to?
3. What does President Hayes claim regarding the assassination?
4. What is Cameron instructed to do about Mitch?
5. Why does Cameron hire Villanue and Lukas?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)