|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the details man on Coleman's team?
2. What does Villanue request that Cameron refuses to give?
(a) A position in the CIA.
(b) More information.
(c) More money.
(d) Permission to kill Mitch Rapp.
3. Who fires two shots when the Jansens walk out of their house?
4. What does Irene talk about at Camp David?
(a) Taking over the CIA when Thomas Stansfield dies.
(b) Her current position.
(c) The possible leak in the government.
(d) Mitch's assignment in Germany.
5. What does Clark tell Rudin and Midleton they should try to dissuade the President from doing?
(b) Hiring Irene.
(d) Killing Mitch.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Mitch's anger toward terrorists disappear?
2. What does Mitch do with the taxi driver?
3. At the beginning of this novel, around whose mansion is Mitch Rapp walking?
4. While in the forest, into whose hut does Mitch enter?
5. Why is Anna hysterical despite being safe at the O'Rourke's house?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)