|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in the forest, into whose hut does Mitch enter?
(a) Peter Cameron's.
(b) Senator Clark's.
(c) Irene Kennedy's.
(d) Jim and Jane Hoffman's.
2. Who eavesdrops on the Jansens' conversation?
(a) Peter Cameron.
(b) Mitch Rapp.
(c) Scott Coleman.
(d) Irene Kennedy.
3. Who fires two shots when the Jansens walk out of their house?
4. Who does Irene talk to at Camp David?
(a) Anna Reilly.
(b) Peter Cameron.
(c) Mitch Rapp.
(d) President Hayes.
5. What do Mitch and his partners show to gain admittance to the Count's home?
(a) A severed head.
(c) Fake German secret police identification.
(d) American passports.
Short Answer Questions
1. About whose death is Kennedy and Hayes questioned?
2. Why is Anna hysterical despite being safe at the O'Rourke's house?
3. How long will the Jansens' trip for which they are packing last?
4. Who funded the terrorists who recently attacked the White House?
5. What does President Hayes claim regarding the assassination?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)