|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the person Mitch calls have multiple phones?
(a) He is a very important person.
(b) He has the Jansens' phones that he stole after killing them.
(c) In case the battery dies in one phone, he has a backup.
(d) He has one for personal calls and one for business calls.
2. What does Anna want Mitch to do?
(a) Get a promotion in the CIA.
(b) Move in with her.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Retire from the CIA.
3. What does Cameron say is his big problem now?
(a) The Jansens are dead.
(b) Mitch is still alive.
(c) Anna escaped.
(d) Villaume is threatening to kill him.
4. Who assist Mitch in his search for the person responsible for trying to kill him?
(a) Anna Reilly.
(b) Irene Kennedy.
(c) Thomas Stansfield.
(d) Scott Coleman.
5. What does Mitch tell Irene about this mission when he phones from Germany?
(a) He has a bad feeling and it will be his last mission.
(b) This is by far his favorite mission.
(c) He is quitting the CIA immediately.
(d) He misses his girlfriend too much to go on another mission.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who positions himself above the Jansens' home to watch it with binoculars?
2. When Mitch enters the house, he shoots this person who is sitting on the pillow?
3. Who does Mitch ask to hack into the Langley and Pentagon computers?
4. How does Irene Kennedy arrive at Camp David?
5. Why does Villaume decide to help Mitch as much as he can?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)