|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Rudin and Midleton against being in charge of the CIA?
(a) Mitch Rapp.
(b) Thomas Stansfield.
(c) Irene Kennedy.
(d) Peter Cameron.
2. What does Mitch tell Irene he is going to do to the people who kidnapped Anna?
(a) Award them.
(b) Kill every last one of them.
(c) Send them to jail.
(d) Let them go if they apologize.
3. At the end of Chapter 30, about what is Clark secretly pleased?
(a) Causing friction.
(b) Mitch's disappearance.
(c) Anna's kidnapping.
(d) President Hayes' anger.
4. When Mitch enters the house, with whom is Duser on the phone?
(a) Irene Kennedy.
(c) Anna Reilly.
(d) Thomas Stansfield.
5. Why does Jim Jansen become afraid?
(a) He sees Cameron stalking his house.
(b) He is not afraid.
(c) He reads about a taxi driver held at gunpoint and the offender matches Mitch's description exactly.
(d) Mitch calls and threatens him three times before he calls and makes a false report to the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clark tell Cameron to do?
2. What does Jane do while Mitch is tying up the bodyguard and lawyer?
3. What is Coleman's assignment?
4. Near the end of Chapter 29, Mitch offers to negotiate what?
5. How does Cameron introduce himself to Anna?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)