|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna want Mitch to do?
(a) Get a promotion in the CIA.
(b) Retire from the CIA.
(c) Move in with her.
(d) Marry her.
2. What does the man admit to Mitch?
(a) That Peter Cameron is the Professor.
(b) That Anna is in the house.
(c) That he is scared.
(d) That Anna is dead.
3. Who is the man in the Sedan at the gas station?
(a) Jeff Duser.
(b) Thomas Stansfield.
(c) Peter Cameron.
(d) Special Agent Salem.
4. Who are Scott Coleman, Keith Hackett and Dan Stroble?
(a) Former Navy Seals who now work as private contractors.
(b) Mitch's friends.
(c) German spies.
(d) College professors.
5. Where is Mitch looking at profiles on the computer?
(a) His house.
(b) Peter Cameron's office.
(c) Anna Reilly's cabin.
(d) Marcus Dumond's apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Cameron phones someone, where does he ask them to meet him?
2. Who gives Irene permission to kill Count Heinrich Hagenmiller IV?
3. Who is the details man on Coleman's team?
4. Who assist Mitch in his search for the person responsible for trying to kill him?
5. What does Mitch describe to the person on Duser's phone?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)