|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clark tell Cameron to do?
(a) Find out as much information about Anna as possible.
(b) Leave the country immediately.
(c) Retire from his job as a college professor.
(d) Find the Jansens.
2. Where does Peter Cameron fly with Gus Villanue and Mario Lukas?
(a) Washington, D.C.
3. Who fires two shots when the Jansens walk out of their house?
4. Who positions himself above the Jansens' home to watch it with binoculars?
5. Who does Mitch ask whether they have contacted Scott Coleman?
(a) Peter Cameron.
(b) Michael O'Rourke.
(c) Marcus Dumond.
(d) Irene Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Peter Cameron return to?
2. What is the name of Mitch's dog that he acquires from the Washington Humane Society?
3. What does Anna say about her problem?
4. Who does Duser shoot in the back of the head on the street near a bakery?
5. Who meets with Rudin and Midleton at the Congressional Country Club?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)