|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mitch land?
2. Why is Clark angry in Chapter 24?
(a) Because Mario Lukas' death is all over the newspapers.
(b) He learns that Irene Kennedy is still alive.
(c) He believes Cameron has told Mitch of Clark's involvement.
(d) Anna Reilly laughs at him.
3. How does Irene Kennedy arrive at Camp David?
(a) Via bicycle.
(b) Via motorcycle.
(c) Via helicopter.
(d) Via train.
4. Who sees the Jansens fall dead to the ground?
5. Who is Irene on her way to talk to in Chapter 21?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Cameron phones someone, where does he ask them to meet him?
2. Where does Mitch have the taxi take him?
3. What does Anna want Mitch to do?
4. Who shoots the Count between his eyes?
5. Why does Cameron hire Villanue and Lukas?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)