* As Mitch Rapp walks the grounds of Count Hagenmiller's mansion, observing the situation for that evening's mission, he notices the Count has dogs, but they should not be a problem since they are not hunting dogs.
* Returning to the forest, Mitch knocks on the door of a hut, owned by Jim and Jane Hoffman who are also CIA agents, and Jane tells Mitch that fifty people will be present at the party.
* Dr. Irene Kennedy, the unofficial head of the CIA's Orion Team, arrives at Camp David via helicopter and is escorted to see President Hayes.
* President Hayes decides to go after Saddam Hussein since terrorists funded by Hussein attacked the White House not long ago.
* Irene Kennedy discusses Mitch's current assignment in Germany, and President Hayes says Mitch can proceed with the assignment though he reminds Kennedy that this meeting and the six preceding it...
This section contains 2,583 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)