1. In Chapter 1, to what is the species Homo sapiens compared and contrasted?
2. Recently, molecular data obtained from DNA hybridization suggests what?
3. The chimp species (Pan troglodytes) shares what percent of its DNA in common with the pygmy chimp species (Pan paniscus)?
4. Both chimps and humans share what percent of their DNA in common with the gorilla species?
5. When do chimps, humans, and gorillas break off from the remaining higher primates?
6. When do gorillas then separate?
This section contains 5,829 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)