|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Accidental Conquerors.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The art produced was determined by professional artists to be what?
(a) Low art.
(b) Of high artistic value.
2. What other traits are highly connected to sexual attractiveness?
(a) Measures of personality and measures of intelligence.
(b) Measures of physical attractiveness.
(c) Measures of socioeconomic status and measures of intelligence.
(d) Measures of personality and measures of physical attractiveness.
3. How are the most rudimentary human languages termed?
(a) As pidgins or creoles.
(b) As pigeons and croles.
(c) As piggins and creeles.
(d) As podgkins and crocoles.
4. What have a few captive gorillas and chimpanzees been taught to do?
(a) Use various non-vocal systems to communicate with sign or symbol languages.
(b) Speak a human language.
5. Where is there a disparity regarding adulterous relationships?
(a) Between the legal consequences for men and women engaging in adulterous relationships.
(b) Between the religious consequences for men and women engaging in adulterous relationships.
(c) Between the guilt felt by men and women engaging in these types of relationships.
(d) Between the benefits for men and women engaging in these types of relationships.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it called when a gazelle sees a lion stalking it and does not run?
2. What is a theoretical pursuit that ponders the likely nature and possible existence of extra-terrestrial life and intelligence?
3. Does penis size correspond to frequency of sexual intercourse?
4. Why is this gazelle behavior considered dangerous?
5. What kept this group of people isolated for so long?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)