|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Horses, Hittites, and History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is used to corroborate the evidence?
(a) A few data sources.
(b) Numerous data sources.
(c) No data sources.
(d) One data source.
2. Do non-human primates demonstrate any predilection to agricultural practices?
(a) Only chimpanzees.
3. Is agriculture the golden solution for human survival?
(b) In some cultures.
(c) Only in the United States.
4. How selective are humans across an array of traits?
(c) Not at all.
5. What does the conventional wisdom suggest about pre-agricultural hunter-gatherer societies?
(a) They were crude organizations where individuals lived short, brutish, and violent lives.
(b) They were quite sophisticated with intelligent and powerful individuals.
(c) They were simple but filled with intelligence.
(d) They were unique according to location and climate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What primates are monogamous and solitary?
2. What physical traits tend to be significant for an individual's attraction to someone else?
3. What traits are extremely highly important to sexual attractiveness?
4. What other creatures practice a form of agriculture?
5. Several languages are all derived from a common root language, which is generally referred to as what?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)