|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Horses, Hittites, and History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What primates are monogamous and solitary?
2. When do various physical illnesses and social disease arise?
(a) When food is scarce.
(b) When various groups converge.
(c) With the advent of agriculture and rising population densities.
(d) With the hunting to extinction of large species by the hunter-gatherer societies.
3. How has this root language been reconstructed by linguists?
(a) From grabochronology and an analysis of the oldest existing texts known.
(b) From garbochronology and an analysis of the oldest existing texts known.
(c) From glottochronology and an analysis of the oldest existing texts known.
(d) From gluttonchronology and an analysis of the oldest existing texts known.
4. What do these creatures grow?
(a) Fungus gardens.
(d) Flowers and herbs.
5. Ideals of beauty vary ___________________ from culture to culture.
(d) Not at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do paleopathology investigations demonstrate conclusively?
2. One of the most intriguing results of this analysis is the observation of ___________________________.
3. What physical traits tend to be significant for an individual's attraction to someone else?
4. Is agriculture the golden solution for human survival?
5. How selective are humans across an array of traits?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)