|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zim give Levi for Levi's birthday?
(a) Ticket to a concert
(b) Programmable sim card
(d) Small camera
2. What is scribbled all over a map that belonged to Boaz?
3. What does Levi wonder when he sees Boaz walking down the street?
(a) If Boaz is really going to hike the Appalachian trail.
(b) If Levi will ever see his brother again.
(c) If Boaz cares about anyone but himself.
(d) If Boaz will find some peace wherever he's going.
4. What is the reason Boaz says he walks instead of rides?
(a) To honor his friends who died in the war.
(b) He is afraid of killing someone accidentally in a car.
(c) He is freaked out by the noise of vehicles.
(d) Because he can walk.
5. Where does Levi tell Celine he is when he calls her?
(d) The outskirts of Washington, D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack Bradford show Levi and Boaz?
2. What does Levi learn when he gets his laptop back?
3. What does Levi decide to do after they check in?
4. What does Levi tell Pearl it is time to do?
5. What do Levi and Boaz do in the motel room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What story does Boaz tell the crowd at the Vietnam Memorial?
2. What do Celine and Levi discuss about their brothers?
3. How is Levi surprised when they arrive at Celine's aunt's house in Edgewood?
4. What happens when Levi follows Boaz after Boaz leaves the restaurant?
5. Who arrives just as Levi is wondering about her and what does she decide to do?
6. What does Boaz say about why he walks?
7. What does Celine say to Levi about her brother?
8. What does Jack decide to do and why is that a major decision?
9. Where do Boaz and Levi first go when they arrive in the Washington, D.C. area and who do they visit?
10. What do Levi and Boaz find at their stop in Riverside, New Jersey?
This section contains 1,024 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)