|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Levi love sitting next to Pearl?
(a) To inhale her second hand smoke.
(b) He feels safe.
(c) To smell her perfume.
(d) To give her a hard time.
2. What did Levi do as a little boy when he would wake during the night?
(a) Cry until his mother came into his room
(b) Nothing; Levi was a really sound sleeper.
(c) Crawl in bed with his parents
(d) Tell himself stories
3. What is one of the schools where Boaz was accepted before he joined the military?
4. What does Levi hear coming from Boaz's room late at night?
(a) Boaz talking on the phone
(b) The T.V.
(c) A girl's voice
(d) Hoarse screams
5. Where does Levi think Boaz is going to go?
(a) South towards Washington, D.C.
(b) To Canada
(c) Back to the Middle East
(d) To San Francisco
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dov say about how people deal with their problems?
2. About what does Dov always tease Levi?
3. What does Amanda buy Boaz?
4. What does Levi's father want his sons to call him?
5. What does Levi worry will happen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Boaz's response to Dov wanting to take the boys out to eat?
2. Why is Levi conflicted about attending a party and what does he decide?
3. What does Levi say about Boaz as a brother?
4. What does Levi observe when he goes into Boaz's room to help Boaz with his broken computer?
5. How does Boaz act at dinner and what does he do after he's done eating?
6. What is Levi hoping for concerning the sign in front of his school?
7. What happens as Boaz and Christina return from a walk?
8. What sort of noises does Levi hear coming from Boaz's room?
9. Who is Christine and what does Levi think when he sees her?
10. What did Mrs. Bowers talk about in glowing terms?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)