|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pearl say to comfort Levi about Boaz?
(a) Boaz just has to adjust.
(b) The Boaz that used to be there will re-emerge.
(c) Levi can learn from this situation.
(d) Levi can now outshine Boaz.
2. Why is Amanda upset at Levi regarding the reason she goes in to see the principal?
(a) Levi does not want his mother to work at the school he attends
(b) Levi is so bright.
(c) Levi did not tell her about the sign.
(d) Levi does not want a reception at the school for Boaz.
3. Where is Christina going for the summer?
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) New York
4. What does Zim say Levi should do about Boaz admonishing Levi?
(a) Ignore Boaz
(b) Tell Boaz he's nuts
(c) Explain Levi's behavior
(d) To not take it personally
5. What does Levi hear coming from Boaz's room late at night?
(a) Hoarse screams
(b) A girl's voice
(c) Boaz talking on the phone
(d) The T.V.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pearl?
2. What is one of the schools where Boaz was accepted before he joined the military?
3. Why does Levi not feel badly about going out?
4. What does Levi say Boaz used to have?
5. Who comes to dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Pearl and what is her relationship to Levi?
2. How does Amanda act about Boaz's upcoming trip?
3. Who is Christine and what does Levi think when he sees her?
4. How do Amanda and Abba respond differently to Boaz's behavior?
5. How long does Boaz stay in his room and what does Levi say to Zim's desire to see Boaz?
6. What did Levi do as a child when he'd wake in the middle of the night and what does he do now since Boaz is back home?
7. What does Levi say about Boaz as a brother?
8. Who is Zim and what does he have in common with Levi?
9. What happens as Boaz and Christina return from a walk?
10. What happened the night Boaz announces to the family of his intention to join the military?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)