|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dov say about how people deal with their problems?
(a) Boaz may never deal with his problems.
(b) A person has to eventually deal with a problem.
(c) Some people never deal with their problems.
(d) Each person deals with things differently.
2. How does Boaz act on his leaves while in the military?
(d) Distant and remote
3. What does Zim say everyone does?
(b) Stays preoccupied with their own stuff
(d) Seeks privacy
4. What does Levi think Boaz may be doing?
(a) Planning something
(b) Waiting out his family
(c) Trying to gain sympathy
(d) Trying to heal himself
5. How does Levi now feel about Boaz?
(c) He is not sure
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Amanda begin attending synagogue on a regular basis?
2. Where is Christina going for the summer?
3. What does Levi hear coming from Boaz's room late at night?
4. How does Levi believe Boaz will get to wherever he goes?
5. Why are Dov and Abba perplexed about Boaz walking to the restaurant?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens as Boaz and Christina return from a walk?
2. Who comes to spend Shabbat with Levi's family and what is he like?
3. Describe the conversation between Dov and Levi about Boaz.
4. What does Zim say to Levi's statement about Boaz and how does Levi respond?
5. How does Boaz's choice after high school impact the family?
6. Who is Pearl and what is her relationship to Levi?
7. How does Amanda act about Boaz's upcoming trip?
8. What does Levi say about Boaz as a brother?
9. How do Amanda and Abba respond differently to Boaz's behavior?
10. What did Levi do as a child when he'd wake in the middle of the night and what does he do now since Boaz is back home?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)