|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the three friends find when they arrive at Boaz's motel the next morning?
(a) He left a note for Levi.
(b) He is sitting out front waiting for them.
(c) He is gone.
(d) He is sleeping.
2. What do Levi, Boaz and Dov order at a restaurant?
3. Who knocks on the motel door the next morning?
(c) A war buddy of Boaz's
(d) Pearl and Zim
4. Why does the family have a special dinner?
(a) Abba's sister is visiting.
(b) Levi is celebrating being accepted to Columbia.
(c) For Boaz's last night before his trip.
(d) Amanda's sister and brother-in-law are visiting.
5. Why does Boaz become irate at Levi?
(a) For going through his pack
(b) For bugging Boaz about their destination
(c) For being unfriendly to one of Boaz's military buddies
(d) For leaving the party early
6. When does Levi stop in his first attempt at encountering Boaz?
(a) After about an hour of walking.
(b) When Pearl forces him to stop.
(c) When he gets back to Runnels.
(d) When he gets back to his original starting point.
7. How does Levi first try to meet up with Boaz?
(a) He walks towards Boaz from Orange.
(b) He drives down all the secondary roads towards Runnels.
(c) He drives to Brunton and walks East on a secondary road.
(d) He leaves a message at what he figures is Boaz's next stop.
8. What does the man say may help Boaz to start talking?
(a) Forgetting his time in the Middle East
(b) For Levi to accept what Boaz says
(c) If Boaz is allowed to be himself
(d) Playing cards
9. Where does Levi take his skateboard?
(a) The Museum of American History
(b) An area near the White House
(c) The Museum of Natural History
(d) The Washington Monument
10. What does Boaz read up on stage?
(a) A poem he wrote
(b) The names of the boys killed in the van crash
(c) A statement about the war
(d) A poem a dead comrade wrote
11. Why does Levi call Christina early the next morning?
(a) To warn her they are coming to Washington, D.C.
(b) He doesn't call her
(c) To tell her Boaz has a new girlfriend
(d) To ask if Boaz has called her at all
12. What does Levi decide to do to show support?
(a) Wear an armband
(b) Shave his head
(c) Write his Congressperson
(d) Carry a banner in the march
13. What is one thing Levi has with him when he goes to find Boaz?
(a) Letter from Christina
(b) Letter from their mother
14. What is the reason Boaz says he walks instead of rides?
(a) He is afraid of killing someone accidentally in a car.
(b) To honor his friends who died in the war.
(c) He is freaked out by the noise of vehicles.
(d) Because he can walk.
15. Where is Boaz's first stop?
(a) Washington, D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man say that upsets Levi?
2. Where does Levi say Boaz wants Levi to meet him?
3. Where do Levi and Boaz arrive to find a welcoming banner?
4. How do things go between Boaz and Levi over the next two days?
5. What does Maria ask Boaz and Levi to do with her?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)