1. What did Levi used to feel for Boaz?
2. How does Levi now feel about Boaz?
(d) He is not sure
3. Who is Pearl?
(a) Levi and Boaz's mother
(b) Levi's best friend
(c) Boaz's best friend
(d) Boaz's wife
4. What is announced at the assembly the day the novel opens?
(a) The Bowers family is moving.
(b) Levi has earned a scholarship.
(c) Boaz is coming home.
(d) Levi is leaving.
5. What is the setting of the opening scene of the novel?
(a) San Francisco
(c) Tel Aviv
6. In what branch of the service did Boaz serve?
(a) US Marine Corps
(b) US Air Force
(c) US Coast Guard
(d) US Navy
7. What type of student was Boaz in high school?
8. Who does Levi usually meet with to compare homework?
(c) No one
9. What do Levi and Zim have in common?
(a) They both want to be in the Air Force.
(b) They share a birthday.
(c) They both love Hebrew class.
(d) The have the same grandparents.
This section contains 5,139 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)