1. What stage of culture contained the institution of the leisure class?
(a) Late stages of hunting culture.
(b) Early stages of agricultural culture.
(c) Late stages of agricultural culture.
(d) High stages of barbarian culture.
2. Which cultures exhibited the leisure class?
(a) Migratory American Indians.
(b) Postindustrial America.
(c) Primitive Indonesia.
(d) Feudal Europe.
3. How have the upper classes distinguished themselves from the other classes?
(a) They have worked at the highest paying jobs.
(b) They have worked only in positions that have prestige.
(c) They have been able to work at any job they choose.
(d) They have not worked.
4. Which occupation would the leisure class have worked as?
5. What was the state of the leisure class in hunting cultures?
(a) It was developing but still competing with the communal lifestyle.
(b) It existed only for the priests.
(c) It was highly developed, and hunters exploit the women for their labor.
(d) It did not exist.
This section contains 5,008 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)