|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Troy has finished all the business he wants to do, what does he do?
(a) Has lunch with his favorite daughter.
(b) Kills his lawyer for betraying him.
(c) Commits suicide.
(d) Leaves on a plane for South America.
2. What does Jevy fear?
(a) That he will lose his retainer fee.
(b) That Nate left without him.
(c) That Nate might be dead or in need of the hospital
(d) That they won't get the tide if they don't leave soon.
3. Who is Nate avoiding?
(a) His fiance.
(b) His parents.
(c) His partying acquaintances.
(d) His former wives.
4. Who are Libbigail Phelan Jeter and Mary Ross Phelan?
(a) Josh's sisters.
(b) Twins who receive a huge part of the Phelan estate.
(c) Two women Hark tries to convince to let him represent them.
(d) Twins who only receive one-hundred thousand each.
5. Why would the family's lawyers want the family to contest the will when it says anyone who contests it gets nothing?
(a) They are greedy for retainer fees.
(b) They are not the best lawyers in the world.
(c) They would enjoy pitting themselves against the system.
(d) They think the will is unjust.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Jevy with directions?
2. Where does Nate think Rachel is?
3. What is Phelan rumored to have?
4. Why is Judge Wycliff enjoying himself?
5. What is the state of mind of the Phelan heirs after Troy's will is read?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was the reading of Troy Phelan's will considered to be of interest?
2. How did Nate end up in a farm in Brazil?
3. What did Troy do after being certified sane and able and his family left?
4. How did all the family lawyers feel about the will?
5. What happened to Rachel's biological mother?
6. What did Hark Getty see as a benefit to being Rex's lawyer? Why did he have a strong motivation to do his best?
7. How did Nate feel when he first came to Brazil and why?
8. Why would Josh consider sending Nate to Brazil to find the Phelan heir?
9. What was Libbigail's relationship with her father like and what is she doing after his death?
10. What kind of shape was Troy Junior, Ramble, Geena and Rex in following his death?
This section contains 1,036 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)