|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sergio start weaning Nate from Walnut Hill?
(a) By reintroducing fat into his food and exposing him to the media.
(b) By having Nate start withdrawing from his friendships there.
(c) By having alcohol and/or drugs laying on his desk during counseling.
(d) By verbally harrassing Nate.
2. What is Tira hoping to do?
(a) Take Ramble's money from him.
(b) Manage Ramble's share of the money.
(c) Kill off the other relatives to get more money.
(d) Seduce Josh to get more money.
3. How many wives has Troy had?
4. What is difficult about navigating the secondary river?
(a) It has many whirlpools that spin the boat.
(b) It has many branches and the banks are flooded.
(c) It is very narrow and shallow.
(d) Too many trees and other debris in the water.
5. To whom does Marco introduce the three men?
(a) His lawyer.
(b) His mother.
(c) His wife and three children.
(d) His brother and brother-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what do Troy's family members anxiously await?
2. What happens to an heir that contests the will?
3. How does Nate begin his day at Walnut Hill?
4. On what river is Nate?
5. Who does Nate hire?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Nate and his guides on the river while exploring Pantanal?
2. With whom did Nate talk on his way to Brazil and why only them?
3. What happened to Troy's remains?
4. Why was the reading of Troy Phelan's will considered to be of interest?
5. Why is Josh Stafford meeting with Troy?
6. Basically, what did Troy's will say?
7. What happened regarding the cow the plane crash killed in Brazil?
8. How did all the family lawyers feel about the will?
9. What did Nate do on Christmas day in Brazil?
10. How did the Phelan heirs feel about Troy's will?
This section contains 948 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)