|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Rachel's mother?
(a) Evelyn Cunningham.
(b) Susan Cunningham.
(c) Evelyn Comely.
(d) Lynn Costner.
2. What does the Judge read aloud?
(a) A pre-will statement from Troy.
(b) Troy's holographic will.
(c) An admonishment for order in the court.
(d) A statement about the probate process.
3. How do they complete the rescue?
(a) By helicoptor.
(b) By jeep.
(c) By seaplane.
(d) By boat.
4. Of what is the firm leery when Nate is off the wagon?
(a) Nate's maudlin attitude at work.
(b) Nate's tirades.
(c) Bad publicity.
5. What is Phelan rumored to have?
(a) A tumor.
(b) A desire to go into a religious order.
(c) A plan to double his assets.
(d) A plot to seize a government in South America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tira hoping to do?
2. Why are they having trouble navigating the river?
3. On what river is Nate?
4. What is the surprising clause in Troy's final will?
5. When do they take off on their flight?
Short Essay Questions
1. With whom did Nate talk on his way to Brazil and why only them?
2. What happened regarding the cow the plane crash killed in Brazil?
3. What did Jevy do when Nate didn't show up at the boat?
4. What did Hark Getty see as a benefit to being Rex's lawyer? Why did he have a strong motivation to do his best?
5. What did Nate do on Christmas day in Brazil?
6. How did Troy divide his money with his last holographic will?
7. What was Libbigail's relationship with her father like and what is she doing after his death?
8. How did Troy's first wife and her family celebrate Christmas?
9. Why was the reading of Troy Phelan's will considered to be of interest?
10. What happened to Nate and his guides on the river while exploring Pantanal?
This section contains 958 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)