|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do they make an emergency landing?
(a) On the treetops.
(b) In the water.
(c) On a farm.
(d) At a dirt airstrip.
2. Why does Jevy go searching for Nate?
(a) He wants to know if they are still leaving.
(b) He is worried about Nate.
(c) Jevy had been paid well to help Nate navigate the Pantanal and he intended to complete his mission.
(d) Nate owes him money.
3. What do Nate and Jevy discuss?
(a) The reason Nate drinks so much.
(b) The amazing variety of flora and fauna.
(c) Why Americans are so rude.
(d) How to continue their search.
4. What does Jevy say that he regrets saying?
(a) That most lawyers would be best use for alligator bait.
(b) That Americans should all burn in fire.
(c) That Nate had better not drink.
(d) That he often has a cold beer at the trading post.
5. How much alcohol does Nate consume?
(b) A couple glasses of wine.
(c) Two beers.
(d) One and a half bottles of vodka.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Marco introduce the three men?
2. What is Tira hoping to do?
3. Why is Ramble an exception in the will?
4. Who is Rachel's mother?
5. Of what is the firm leery when Nate is off the wagon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Jevy do when Nate didn't show up at the boat?
2. With whom did Nate talk on his way to Brazil and why only them?
3. Who was the only person who knew where Rachel was living?
4. How did the Phelan heirs feel about Troy's will?
5. What happened to Troy's remains?
6. What was the effect of Troy's death on the media?
7. What did Troy do after being certified sane and able and his family left?
8. How does Nate feel about going to Brazil?
9. How did Nate end up in a farm in Brazil?
10. What is Nate's life in rehab and how does he feel about it?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)