|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In accordance with Troy's wishes, what does Josh do?
(a) Keeps the contents of the will a secret until he is required by law to share the information.
(b) Share a preview of the will with the media.
(c) Have Troy buried in South America.
(d) Appoint Troy's eldest son as executor of the will.
2. Who does Nate hire?
(a) A native speaker.
(b) A private pilot for an aerial look and a boat guide named Jevy.
(c) A bodyguard.
(d) A secretary.
3. What is the surprising clause in Troy's final will?
(a) Each child only gets their age in dollars.
(b) That it all goes to an organization to free Tibet from Chinese rule.
(c) He leaves his entire estate to his illegitimate daughter, Rachel Lane.
(d) Each child only gets 10 million dollars.
4. What does Ramble's lawyer urge Ramble to do?
(a) Be appreciative for what he has.
(b) Contest the will.
(c) Let Ramble's mother contest on his behalf.
(d) Let the lawyer handle the trust.
5. What does it take to get Nate ready to travel?
(a) A veiled threat from Jevy.
(b) A few cold showers, aspirin, cool compresses, and sunglasses.
(c) A call from Josh.
(d) A bucket of ice water thrown on Nate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rachel change her last name to after graduation from medical school?
2. What is the opening scene of Chapter 10?
3. What are Troy's other relatives doing?
4. Why is Ramble an exception in the will?
5. Who is Welly?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the effect of Troy's death on the media?
2. How does Nate feel about going to Brazil?
3. How did all the family lawyers feel about the will?
4. How did Troy divide his money with his last holographic will?
5. What do Nate and Jevy discuss as they float on the river and how does Nate feel about it?
6. Why is Josh Stafford meeting with Troy?
7. What happened that caused Nate and Jevy to get lost within the Pantanal?
8. What did Jevy do when Nate didn't show up at the boat?
9. How did the Phelan heirs feel about Troy's will?
10. What happened to Nate and his guides on the river while exploring Pantanal?
This section contains 970 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)