Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many legitimate children does Troy have?
2. Who does Nate hire?
(a) A bodyguard.
(b) A secretary.
(c) A native speaker.
(d) A private pilot for an aerial look and a boat guide named Jevy.
3. What is an ever-present danger?
(a) The motor quitting.
(b) Alligator attacks.
(d) Poisonous snakes dropping into the boat.
4. To whom does Marco introduce the three men?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife and three children.
(c) His lawyer.
(d) His brother and brother-in-law.
5. Who are Libbigail Phelan Jeter and Mary Ross Phelan?
(a) Twins who only receive one-hundred thousand each.
(b) Josh's sisters.
(c) Two women Hark tries to convince to let him represent them.
(d) Twins who receive a huge part of the Phelan estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ramble's lawyer urge Ramble to do?
2. Why is Nate roaming the streets?
3. What does Fernando tell Jevy?
4. Who is Sergio?
5. Where do they make an emergency landing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Libbigail's relationship with her father like and what is she doing after his death?
2. What happened to Rachel's biological mother?
3. What did working five days on the Phelan will in the city prove to Nate's satisfaction?
4. What did Troy do after being certified sane and able and his family left?
5. What does Rachel see about Nate and what does she offer?
6. Why was Josh having trouble settling the estate and how was it finally settled?
7. What happened that caused Nate and Jevy to get lost within the Pantanal?
8. What happened to Nate and his guides on the river while exploring Pantanal?
9. Why is Josh Stafford meeting with Troy?
10. What does Nate notice about the Indian village and how does he respond to it?
This section contains 865 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)