|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Snead and Josh, as well as Tip Durban, Josh's colleague do?
(a) Resign from Troy's employ.
(b) Prepare immediate and videotaped testimony detailing what they had witnessed.
2. To whom is the bulk of the estate left?
(a) Troy's dog.
3. Where does Nate go from Walnut Hill?
(a) To his apartment.
(b) To Josh's home.
(c) Directly to the airport.
(d) To the firm's office.
4. Who is Hark Gettys?
(a) Rex's lawyer.
(b) Rachel's husband.
(c) Matilda's boyfriend.
(d) An oilman.
5. What does Troy sign after he signs his will in front of his relatives?
(a) A letter to his family telling them how much each meant to him.
(b) A holographic will.
(c) A paper donating his body to medical science.
(d) A living will.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Nate pleased with Josh's offer?
2. What is difficult about getting to the Pantanal?
3. Who is Rachel's mother?
4. Who is Welly?
5. What creates a media frenzy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was the reading of Troy Phelan's will considered to be of interest?
2. What happened regarding the cow the plane crash killed in Brazil?
3. Why was Nate unable to speak with Rachel the day after he arrived in the village?
4. What did Neva tell Nate about the last time she spoke with Rachel? What did Nate believe about Rachel and what did he find odd?
5. Why was Josh worried about the settlement of the will?
6. What happened that caused Nate and Jevy to get lost within the Pantanal?
7. What did working five days on the Phelan will in the city prove to Nate's satisfaction?
8. Explain what happened when Nate found out the trading post where they stopped sold beer.
9. How did Nate end up in a farm in Brazil?
10. Basically, what did Troy's will say?
This section contains 1,035 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)