|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Neva Collier?
(a) A missionary.
(b) A friend of Nate's.
(c) Troy's last mistress.
(d) A friend of Rachel Lane's.
2. Where does Nate go from Walnut Hill?
(a) To Josh's home.
(b) To his apartment.
(c) To the firm's office.
(d) Directly to the airport.
3. Why is Nate pleased with Josh's offer?
(a) He feels good about Josh's respect.
(b) It is something to connect him to his former life.
(c) It shows the company hasn't fired him.
(d) It will get him out of the country for the holidays.
4. What happens to an heir that contests the will?
(a) That heir receives nothing.
(b) That heir recieves 1/2 of the original amount.
(d) The heir has to come up with 10 good reasons the will should be changed.
5. What was Nate's problem after being released from the rehab program?
(a) His wife divorced him.
(b) His children wouldn't speak to him.
(c) He lost his job.
(d) He had nowhere to go.
Short Answer Questions
1. What creates a media frenzy?
2. Where do Nate and Jevy stop?
3. How does Nate begin his day at Walnut Hill?
4. Who is Nate avoiding?
5. In accordance with Troy's wishes, what does Josh do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Rachel's will say about her inheritance?
2. What news does Welly bring to Valdir and what does he do about it?
3. What did Nate want to do to get away following the Phelan heir depositions? Why does he want to do it? How well does he think it will work?
4. How did Josh try to assure that Nate would do as he was told?
5. What happened to Rachel's biological mother?
6. What did Troy do after being certified sane and able and his family left?
7. Who did Nate think he saw when he was sick and what did he feel about it?
8. How did Troy divide his money with his last holographic will?
9. Why was Josh having trouble settling the estate and how was it finally settled?
10. Why was Nate unable to speak with Rachel the day after he arrived in the village?
This section contains 992 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)