|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ramble's lawyer urge Ramble to do?
(a) Let Ramble's mother contest on his behalf.
(b) Contest the will.
(c) Let the lawyer handle the trust.
(d) Be appreciative for what he has.
2. What does Hark Getty do concerning the Phelan will?
(a) He contests it.
(b) He files papers to dismiss it.
(c) He files a petition with the court compelling the Phelan will.
(d) He asks to look at it.
3. What two people does Nate contact on his trip?
(a) Alice and Josh.
(b) Alice and Sergio.
(c) Sergio and Josh.
(d) Josh and Rachel.
4. What is the state of mind of the Phelan heirs after Troy's will is read?
5. Who helps Jevy with directions?
(a) An experienced fisherman.
(b) An elderly woman on the bank.
(c) A young boy.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tira hoping to do?
2. Why does Jevy have to rock the boat?
3. Who is Sergio?
4. What is happening back in the States?
5. What is the problem about leaving the place of the plane crash by boat?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Libbigail's relationship with her father like and what is she doing after his death?
2. What is Nate's life in rehab and how does he feel about it?
3. How did Nate score the first point in the dispositions?
4. Why was Josh having trouble settling the estate and how was it finally settled?
5. How did Troy's first wife and her family celebrate Christmas?
6. How did Nate end up in a farm in Brazil?
7. What happened regarding the cow the plane crash killed in Brazil?
8. What news does Welly bring to Valdir and what does he do about it?
9. How did Troy divide his money with his last holographic will?
10. How did Nate feel when he first came to Brazil and why?
This section contains 1,015 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)