|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Nate give Marco?
(a) 100 dollars.
(b) 50 dollars.
(c) 1000 pesos.
(d) 10,000 dollars.
2. Who rescues the three men?
(a) The local paramilitary group.
(b) The politzi.
(c) The military.
(d) Some missionaries.
3. Where do they make an emergency landing?
(a) In the water.
(b) On the treetops.
(c) At a dirt airstrip.
(d) On a farm.
4. What is Phelan rumored to have?
(a) A tumor.
(b) A desire to go into a religious order.
(c) A plan to double his assets.
(d) A plot to seize a government in South America.
5. What are Phelan's assets approximately worth?
(a) 11 million.
(b) 2 million.
(c) 11 billion.
(d) 2 billion.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do they take off on their flight?
2. What happens to an heir that contests the will?
3. For what does Josh develop a strategy?
4. Who is Valdir Ruiz?
5. After Troy has finished all the business he wants to do, what does he do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Rachel come about and how did she end up adopted?
2. How did Nate feel when he first came to Brazil and why?
3. With whom did Nate talk on his way to Brazil and why only them?
4. How did the Phelan heirs feel about Troy's will?
5. How did Nate end up in a farm in Brazil?
6. Who was the only person who knew where Rachel was living?
7. What happened to Nate and his guides on the river while exploring Pantanal?
8. What was the effect of Troy's death on the media?
9. How did Troy divide his money with his last holographic will?
10. How does Nate feel about going to Brazil?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)