|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the surprising clause in Troy's final will?
(a) He leaves his entire estate to his illegitimate daughter, Rachel Lane.
(b) Each child only gets 10 million dollars.
(c) That it all goes to an organization to free Tibet from Chinese rule.
(d) Each child only gets their age in dollars.
2. Where does Nate think Rachel is?
(a) He has no idea.
(b) In Sao Paulo.
(c) Back in Quinto.
(d) At the base of a mountain range a long way from there.
3. How do they complete the rescue?
(a) By jeep.
(b) By boat.
(c) By helicoptor.
(d) By seaplane.
4. What does the book say Neva is?
(a) A misguided missionary.
(b) A nobody.
(c) A money-grubbing lawyer.
(d) The missing link to finding Rachel.
5. In accordance with Troy's wishes, what does Josh do?
(a) Share a preview of the will with the media.
(b) Appoint Troy's eldest son as executor of the will.
(c) Have Troy buried in South America.
(d) Keeps the contents of the will a secret until he is required by law to share the information.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who continually calls the Stafford Law Firm?
2. Why is Nate roaming the streets?
3. For what do Troy's family members anxiously await?
4. For what does Josh develop a strategy?
5. Why would the family's lawyers want the family to contest the will when it says anyone who contests it gets nothing?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Rachel come about and how did she end up adopted?
2. What do Nate and Jevy discuss as they float on the river and how does Nate feel about it?
3. How did Troy divide his money with his last holographic will?
4. How did Nate feel when he first came to Brazil and why?
5. What happened regarding the cow the plane crash killed in Brazil?
6. How does Nate feel about going to Brazil?
7. How did Nate end up in a farm in Brazil?
8. What happened to Rachel's biological mother?
9. Basically, what did Troy's will say?
10. Why would Josh consider sending Nate to Brazil to find the Phelan heir?
This section contains 1,055 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)