|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jevy go searching for Nate?
(a) He is worried about Nate.
(b) Jevy had been paid well to help Nate navigate the Pantanal and he intended to complete his mission.
(c) Nate owes him money.
(d) He wants to know if they are still leaving.
2. How does Nate feel in South America?
(d) Awed at the scenery.
3. Where does Nate think Rachel is?
(a) Back in Quinto.
(b) At the base of a mountain range a long way from there.
(c) In Sao Paulo.
(d) He has no idea.
4. Who continually calls the Stafford Law Firm?
(a) The Rockefeller Foundation wishing for their share of the estate.
(b) The press.
(c) The IRS.
(d) Troy's family members.
5. What does Jevy fear?
(a) That he will lose his retainer fee.
(b) That Nate might be dead or in need of the hospital
(c) That they won't get the tide if they don't leave soon.
(d) That Nate left without him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Josh provide Nate?
2. What is difficult about navigating the secondary river?
3. Why is Nate pleased with Josh's offer?
4. When do they take off on their flight?
5. What happens to an heir that contests the will?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Nate feel about going to Brazil?
2. Basically, what did Troy's will say?
3. Explain what happened when Nate found out the trading post where they stopped sold beer.
4. What was the effect of Troy's death on the media?
5. What happened to Rachel's biological mother?
6. How did Nate end up in a farm in Brazil?
7. How did Nate feel when he first came to Brazil and why?
8. What happened to Troy's remains?
9. What did Nate do on Christmas day in Brazil?
10. Why was the reading of Troy Phelan's will considered to be of interest?
This section contains 960 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)