|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the surprising clause in Troy's final will?
(a) Each child only gets their age in dollars.
(b) He leaves his entire estate to his illegitimate daughter, Rachel Lane.
(c) Each child only gets 10 million dollars.
(d) That it all goes to an organization to free Tibet from Chinese rule.
2. How much does Nate give Marco?
(a) 10,000 dollars.
(b) 50 dollars.
(c) 100 dollars.
(d) 1000 pesos.
3. How many wives has Troy had?
4. What does Phelan wear?
(a) Not much except when he has to.
(b) Long, white robes.
(c) Expensive suits.
(d) Casual, but refined, sports wear.
5. What is his state after drinking?
(a) He feels great.
(b) He is feeling guilty.
(c) He doesn't drink.
(d) He is naked, intoxicated and unconscious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Nate and Jevy discuss?
2. Where do Nate and Jevy stop?
3. Why does a panel of psychiatrists examine Troy?
4. What does Ramble's lawyer urge Ramble to do?
5. What does it take to get Nate ready to travel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What news does Welly bring to Valdir and what does he do about it?
2. What did Nate feel like back in D.C. and what did he do about it?
3. What is Nate's life in rehab and how does he feel about it?
4. What did Jevy do when Nate didn't show up at the boat?
5. Why was Nate unable to speak with Rachel the day after he arrived in the village?
6. What did Nate want to do to get away following the Phelan heir depositions? Why does he want to do it? How well does he think it will work?
7. Basically, what did Troy's will say?
8. How did all the family lawyers feel about the will?
9. With whom did Nate talk on his way to Brazil and why only them?
10. What did Rex decide to do about his understanding?
This section contains 1,066 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)