|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sergio?
(a) Nate's brother.
(b) Nate's counselor.
(c) Troy's brother.
(d) Troy's bodyguard.
2. How much alcohol does Nate consume?
(a) Two beers.
(c) A couple glasses of wine.
(d) One and a half bottles of vodka.
3. After Troy has finished all the business he wants to do, what does he do?
(a) Leaves on a plane for South America.
(b) Kills his lawyer for betraying him.
(c) Commits suicide.
(d) Has lunch with his favorite daughter.
4. Why does a panel of psychiatrists examine Troy?
(a) Because he has become a recluse.
(b) To make sure he is legally competent.
(c) To make sure he understands the charges against him.
(d) To learn how a very wealthy person thinks.
5. What are Troy's other relatives doing?
(a) Going to a reunion in Bimini.
(b) Thinking about what they will do if they receive no money.
(c) Celebrating Christmas.
(d) Trying to outguess Josh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do they make an emergency landing?
2. Who rescues the three men?
3. What does Ramble's lawyer urge Ramble to do?
4. What is happening back in the States?
5. To whom does Marco introduce the three men?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did all the family lawyers feel about the will?
2. Explain what happened when Nate found out the trading post where they stopped sold beer.
3. What do Nate and Jevy discuss as they float on the river and how does Nate feel about it?
4. What did Troy do after being certified sane and able and his family left?
5. How did Rachel come about and how did she end up adopted?
6. What happened to Troy's remains?
7. What did Hark Getty see as a benefit to being Rex's lawyer? Why did he have a strong motivation to do his best?
8. How did the Phelan heirs feel about Troy's will?
9. What did Nate and Jevy do to start the second half of their journey?
10. What happened regarding the cow the plane crash killed in Brazil?
This section contains 925 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)