|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do they complete the rescue?
(a) By jeep.
(b) By helicoptor.
(c) By seaplane.
(d) By boat.
2. What do Snead and Josh, as well as Tip Durban, Josh's colleague do?
(a) Prepare immediate and videotaped testimony detailing what they had witnessed.
(b) Resign from Troy's employ.
3. After Troy has finished all the business he wants to do, what does he do?
(a) Leaves on a plane for South America.
(b) Commits suicide.
(c) Kills his lawyer for betraying him.
(d) Has lunch with his favorite daughter.
4. What is difficult about getting to the Pantanal?
(a) It is only approachable by air.
(b) It is not approachable by land.
(c) It is hostile to Americans.
(d) It is a forbidden area for foreigners.
5. Why is Nate roaming the streets?
(a) Looking for a nightclub.
(b) Looking for Rachel.
(c) Looking for open stores.
(d) He has lost the way to his motel room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Troy sign after he signs his will in front of his relatives?
2. What is an ever-present danger?
3. Where does Nate go from Walnut Hill?
4. What does the Judge read aloud?
5. Why is Nate pleased with Josh's offer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Jevy do when Nate didn't show up at the boat?
2. With whom did Nate talk on his way to Brazil and why only them?
3. Who was the only person who knew where Rachel was living?
4. How did Troy divide his money with his last holographic will?
5. How did the Phelan heirs feel about Troy's will?
6. What kind of shape was Troy Junior, Ramble, Geena and Rex in following his death?
7. Explain what happened when Nate found out the trading post where they stopped sold beer.
8. How did Troy's first wife and her family celebrate Christmas?
9. How did Josh try to assure that Nate would do as he was told?
10. What do Nate and Jevy discuss as they float on the river and how does Nate feel about it?
This section contains 1,072 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)