|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the conclusion about sending someone to Brazil?
(a) Nate is the best person for the firm.
(b) Josh is the best person for the firm.
(c) They have no choice but to hire another lawyer.
(d) Nate will not represent the firm well.
2. What are Phelan's assets approximately worth?
(a) 11 billion.
(b) 2 million.
(c) 2 billion.
(d) 11 million.
3. How does Nate feel in South America?
(c) Awed at the scenery.
4. What does Jevy fear?
(a) That he will lose his retainer fee.
(b) That Nate left without him.
(c) That Nate might be dead or in need of the hospital
(d) That they won't get the tide if they don't leave soon.
5. In accordance with Troy's wishes, what does Josh do?
(a) Appoint Troy's eldest son as executor of the will.
(b) Keeps the contents of the will a secret until he is required by law to share the information.
(c) Have Troy buried in South America.
(d) Share a preview of the will with the media.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rescues the three men?
2. What does the autopsy on Troy reveal?
3. Of what is the firm leery when Nate is off the wagon?
4. How many legitimate children does Troy have?
5. What does Phelan wear?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Nate and his guides on the river while exploring Pantanal?
2. How did Josh try to assure that Nate would do as he was told?
3. What is Nate's life in rehab and how does he feel about it?
4. Explain what happened when Nate found out the trading post where they stopped sold beer.
5. What happened that caused Nate and Jevy to get lost within the Pantanal?
6. Why is Josh Stafford meeting with Troy?
7. Who was the only person who knew where Rachel was living?
8. How did all the family lawyers feel about the will?
9. What did Troy do after being certified sane and able and his family left?
10. With whom did Nate talk on his way to Brazil and why only them?
This section contains 932 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)