|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Phelan rumored to have?
(a) A tumor.
(b) A plan to double his assets.
(c) A desire to go into a religious order.
(d) A plot to seize a government in South America.
2. What does the book say Neva is?
(a) The missing link to finding Rachel.
(b) A nobody.
(c) A misguided missionary.
(d) A money-grubbing lawyer.
3. What is the problem about leaving the place of the plane crash by boat?
(a) Jevy is not sure there is enough gasoline for the trip.
(b) There is no boat.
(c) Nate is afraid of the water.
(d) Jevy forgot the gas for the boat.
4. In accordance with Troy's wishes, what does Josh do?
(a) Share a preview of the will with the media.
(b) Have Troy buried in South America.
(c) Keeps the contents of the will a secret until he is required by law to share the information.
(d) Appoint Troy's eldest son as executor of the will.
5. Where does Nate find liquor?
(a) In a delicatessen that remained open and sold liquor.
(b) He doesn't.
(c) In the hotel restaurant.
(d) From a homeless man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nate do while Jevy goes to the trading post?
2. Why is Ramble an exception in the will?
3. What does Ramble's lawyer urge Ramble to do?
4. Why would the family's lawyers want the family to contest the will when it says anyone who contests it gets nothing?
5. Who is Sergio?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Troy's first wife and her family celebrate Christmas?
2. How did all the family lawyers feel about the will?
3. What happened to Rachel's biological mother?
4. How does Nate feel about going to Brazil?
5. How did Troy divide his money with his last holographic will?
6. How did Nate feel when he first came to Brazil and why?
7. What is Nate's life in rehab and how does he feel about it?
8. What happened to Troy's remains?
9. With whom did Nate talk on his way to Brazil and why only them?
10. Why was the reading of Troy Phelan's will considered to be of interest?
This section contains 873 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)