|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is his state after drinking?
(a) He is feeling guilty.
(b) He doesn't drink.
(c) He feels great.
(d) He is naked, intoxicated and unconscious.
2. For whom does Nate search after he leaves the hospital?
3. What is the problem when Nate is admitted to the hospital for the second time?
(a) There are no more antibiotic IV drugs.
(b) He is in a coma.
(c) There are no rooms available.
(d) The doctor won't treat him since he left the hospital AMA.
4. Why does a little girl in the neighboring village die?
(a) She is torn up too badly by an alligator to be helped.
(b) She has too high a fever and dies.
(c) She is killed by accident by a hunter.
(d) Rachel has no antivenin for the little girl.
5. Who is Sergio?
(a) Nate's counselor.
(b) Troy's bodyguard.
(c) Troy's brother.
(d) Nate's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. With which Indian tribe does a missionary woman work?
2. How is Nate's condition in this chapter?
3. What does TJ do?
4. What does Rachel explain to Nate?
5. What does Rex inherit from his father, Troy?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)