|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is difficult about getting to the Pantanal?
(a) It is only approachable by air.
(b) It is hostile to Americans.
(c) It is a forbidden area for foreigners.
(d) It is not approachable by land.
2. Why is a team of lawyers awaiting Phelan today?
(a) He plans to takeover a rival company.
(b) He wants to dole out his assets to his family before he dies.
(c) He plans to sign a new will.
(d) He is about to be arrested for tax fraud.
3. Why has Nate lost his other friends?
(a) Because he is gone so long.
(b) Through negligence and poor behavior.
(c) Because he moved to another city.
(d) He never had any friends.
4. What does Phelan wear?
(a) Not much except when he has to.
(b) Expensive suits.
(c) Long, white robes.
(d) Casual, but refined, sports wear.
5. After a week of searching for Rachel, what does Nate realize?
(a) She may have gone on ahead of him to the States.
(b) She may no longer be in the city.
(c) She may have died as he almost did with the fever.
(d) She may be avoiding him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nate begin his day at Walnut Hill?
2. What do Josh and the Judge review?
3. What do Rachel and Nate do together?
4. In accordance with Troy's wishes, what does Josh do?
5. For what does Josh develop a strategy?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)