|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the two men at the end of Chapter 26?
(a) On their way to the mountains.
(b) Totally lost.
(c) Back in the village.
(d) Back at Fernando's trading post.
2. Why does Josh only give information that was required by law to the probate judge?
(a) He thinks the judge is incompetent.
(b) He is being arbitrary.
(c) To protect Troy's confidentiality.
(d) He does not know the judge.
3. What is happening back in the States?
(a) Troy has finally come out of his coma.
(b) It is time to read Troy's will.
(c) Troy's family have tried to find and destroy Troy's most recent will.
(d) Troy tells Josh to continue pretending Troy is dead.
4. What does Nate tell Rachel?
(a) About his past.
(b) That he loves her.
(c) That he will forcibly take her back.
(d) That if she doesn't claim her inheritance some very bad people will benefit.
5. What is the problem when Nate is admitted to the hospital for the second time?
(a) The doctor won't treat him since he left the hospital AMA.
(b) There are no rooms available.
(c) There are no more antibiotic IV drugs.
(d) He is in a coma.
Short Answer Questions
1. With which Indian tribe does a missionary woman work?
2. Who is Libbigail's father?
3. What is the surprising clause in Troy's final will?
4. What is the problem about leaving the place of the plane crash by boat?
5. What do Snead and Josh, as well as Tip Durban, Josh's colleague do?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)