|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an ever-present danger?
(b) The motor quitting.
(c) Alligator attacks.
(d) Poisonous snakes dropping into the boat.
2. Why does a little girl in the neighboring village die?
(a) She has too high a fever and dies.
(b) Rachel has no antivenin for the little girl.
(c) She is killed by accident by a hunter.
(d) She is torn up too badly by an alligator to be helped.
3. What does Ramble's lawyer urge Ramble to do?
(a) Let Ramble's mother contest on his behalf.
(b) Contest the will.
(c) Let the lawyer handle the trust.
(d) Be appreciative for what he has.
4. On what river is Nate?
(b) Paraguay River.
5. What does Nate tend to do after detoxifying himself?
(a) Go into a deep depression.
(b) Go on a spending binge.
(c) Disappear for months.
(d) Get hooked on drugs again.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Josh develop a strategy?
2. What is the opening scene of Chapter 10?
3. How does Sergio start weaning Nate from Walnut Hill?
4. Who is Sergio?
5. What does Nate remember he brought along with his luggage?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)