|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Josh doing for Nate?
(a) Advising him about investments so he can retire comfortably.
(b) Recommending him for a partnership.
(c) Giving him a generous percentage of the lawyer fees.
(d) Cleaning up Nate's obligations so he can retire with dignity.
2. For whom does Nate search after he leaves the hospital?
3. Where do they make an emergency landing?
(a) At a dirt airstrip.
(b) On the treetops.
(c) In the water.
(d) On a farm.
4. Where do all waterways eventually lead in the area where Jevy and Nate are?
(a) To Quito.
(b) Back to the Amazon.
(c) To Chile.
(d) Back to the Paraguay.
5. Why is Judge Wycliff enjoying himself?
(a) He is a little jealous of all of Troy's money.
(b) Because the courtroom is packed.
(c) Because he did not like Troy.
(d) Because he is glad the relatives will not get anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nate find liquor?
2. What do the lawyers do in the mock testimony with Sneads?
3. What does Fernando tell Jevy?
4. Why does Josh only give information that was required by law to the probate judge?
5. Why is Nate roaming the streets?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)