|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Josh suggest that Nate do for Rachel?
(a) Let it go.
(b) Marry her.
(c) Plead with her to at least claim her inheritance for the future.
(d) Be her lawyer and protect her interests.
2. What does Rex realize about the lawyer fees?
(a) They are incorrectly calculated.
(b) They are really reasonable.
(c) They are redundant among all the lawyers.
(d) They are more than the heirs can get from the estate.
3. Who continually calls the Stafford Law Firm?
(a) The press.
(b) The IRS.
(c) Troy's family members.
(d) The Rockefeller Foundation wishing for their share of the estate.
4. What symptoms develop in Nate?
(a) A high fever, chills, and delirium.
(b) Foaming at the mouth.
(c) Irrational anger.
(d) Aching bones.
5. What does the doctor say about Nate's fever returning?
(a) It means a slower recovery.
(b) It is normal.
(c) It means it has gone into hemorrhagic dengue fever.
(d) It means death is imminent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nate notice about the paint in the hospital?
2. After Troy has finished all the business he wants to do, what does he do?
3. Who is Rachel's mother?
4. How does Nate begin his day at Walnut Hill?
5. As they are leaving the village, by what is Nate plagued?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)