|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Phelan wear?
(a) Casual, but refined, sports wear.
(b) Not much except when he has to.
(c) Expensive suits.
(d) Long, white robes.
2. What is difficult about getting to the Pantanal?
(a) It is hostile to Americans.
(b) It is a forbidden area for foreigners.
(c) It is only approachable by air.
(d) It is not approachable by land.
3. Who is Neva Collier?
(a) A missionary.
(b) A friend of Rachel Lane's.
(c) Troy's last mistress.
(d) A friend of Nate's.
4. What is an ever-present danger?
(a) Poisonous snakes dropping into the boat.
(b) Alligator attacks.
(c) The motor quitting.
5. What do Snead and Josh, as well as Tip Durban, Josh's colleague do?
(a) Prepare immediate and videotaped testimony detailing what they had witnessed.
(d) Resign from Troy's employ.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Nate roaming the streets?
2. After Troy has finished all the business he wants to do, what does he do?
3. Why does a panel of psychiatrists examine Troy?
4. What does it take to get Nate ready to travel?
5. Why is a team of lawyers awaiting Phelan today?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)