|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character is present in the opening of this story?
(a) Rachel Lane.
(b) Troy Pelham.
(c) Nate O'Reily.
(d) Josh Stafford.
2. Why does Jevy have to rock the boat?
(a) To get it off shore where it was stuck.
(b) To get the water out of it.
(c) To settle the outboard motor.
(d) To reset the propeller.
3. What are Troy's other relatives doing?
(a) Thinking about what they will do if they receive no money.
(b) Trying to outguess Josh.
(c) Going to a reunion in Bimini.
(d) Celebrating Christmas.
4. Who is Hark Gettys?
(a) Rex's lawyer.
(b) An oilman.
(c) Matilda's boyfriend.
(d) Rachel's husband.
5. What does Nate probably have?
(a) African Sleeping Sickness.
(d) Dengue fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nate hire?
2. Why does a panel of psychiatrists examine Troy?
3. How does Nate begin his day at Walnut Hill?
4. To whom does Rex first tell his discovery about the lawyers?
5. Who promises the cooperation of Troy's latest mistress, Nicolette?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)