|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sergio start weaning Nate from Walnut Hill?
(a) By having Nate start withdrawing from his friendships there.
(b) By having alcohol and/or drugs laying on his desk during counseling.
(c) By reintroducing fat into his food and exposing him to the media.
(d) By verbally harrassing Nate.
2. What do Rachel and Nate do together?
(b) Look at patients.
3. What is difficult about navigating the secondary river?
(a) It is very narrow and shallow.
(b) It has many whirlpools that spin the boat.
(c) It has many branches and the banks are flooded.
(d) Too many trees and other debris in the water.
4. Who helps Jevy with directions?
(a) A young boy.
(b) No one.
(c) An experienced fisherman.
(d) An elderly woman on the bank.
5. To whom does Marco introduce the three men?
(a) His lawyer.
(b) His brother and brother-in-law.
(c) His mother.
(d) His wife and three children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Nate drawn as he wanders the city?
2. How many legitimate children does Troy have?
3. What are Phelan's assets approximately worth?
4. What is Josh doing while Nate is trying to convince Rachel to look at the papers?
5. For whom does Nate search after he leaves the hospital?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)