|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Phelan's assets approximately worth?
(a) 2 billion.
(b) 11 billion.
(c) 2 million.
(d) 11 million.
2. What does the Judge read aloud?
(a) A statement about the probate process.
(b) An admonishment for order in the court.
(c) A pre-will statement from Troy.
(d) Troy's holographic will.
3. Where do they make an emergency landing?
(a) At a dirt airstrip.
(b) On a farm.
(c) In the water.
(d) On the treetops.
4. What creates a media frenzy?
(a) The selling off of Troy's assets for tax bills.
(b) Troy's death.
(c) Troy's amended will.
(d) The search for Rachel.
5. What do Josh and the Judge review?
(a) The probate plan.
(b) The will to see if there are any loose ends.
(c) The money each person stands to receive.
(d) The videotape of Troy's mental assessment, will signing, and plunge from the balcony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is happening back in the States?
2. What does the book say Neva is?
3. What happens to the panel of three psychiatrists?
4. Why is Jevy in a hurry to get back to the city?
5. Who rescues the three men?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)