|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel seem to know about Nate?
(a) That he and Rachel will marry.
(b) That he will die peacefully.
(c) That he will never be a lawyer again.
(d) That God has plans for Nate's future.
2. Why does Snead not mind that his work will be difficult?
(a) He loves Troy's children as if they were his own.
(b) He believes Troy was insane and wrong to leave his kids so little.
(c) He is getting paid very well.
(d) He likes hard work.
3. Why has Nate lost his other friends?
(a) Because he moved to another city.
(b) Because he is gone so long.
(c) Through negligence and poor behavior.
(d) He never had any friends.
4. Who does Nate hire?
(a) A private pilot for an aerial look and a boat guide named Jevy.
(b) A secretary.
(c) A native speaker.
(d) A bodyguard.
5. Why would the family's lawyers want the family to contest the will when it says anyone who contests it gets nothing?
(a) They would enjoy pitting themselves against the system.
(b) They are not the best lawyers in the world.
(c) They think the will is unjust.
(d) They are greedy for retainer fees.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is trying to enlist the aid of other expert witnesses who could refute the testimony of the first panel?
2. Why does Jevy have to rock the boat?
3. For what does Josh develop a strategy?
4. Why does a little girl in the neighboring village die?
5. What does Rachel explain to Nate?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)