|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nate notice about the paint in the hospital?
(a) It is stark white.
(b) It is peeling.
(c) It is multicolored.
(d) It is a lime green.
2. Where does Nate go from Walnut Hill?
(a) To his apartment.
(b) Directly to the airport.
(c) To Josh's home.
(d) To the firm's office.
3. What thought occurs to Nate?
(a) That Rachel must be have crazy to live in this area.
(b) That he could die in Pantanal.
(c) That he might decide to stay in the jungle with Rachel.
(d) That Rachel might go with him to New York.
4. Why is Nate roaming the streets?
(a) Looking for open stores.
(b) Looking for Rachel.
(c) Looking for a nightclub.
(d) He has lost the way to his motel room.
5. Who continually calls the Stafford Law Firm?
(a) The press.
(b) The IRS.
(c) The Rockefeller Foundation wishing for their share of the estate.
(d) Troy's family members.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Phelan's assets approximately worth?
2. What does Marco demand?
3. What does Rex inherit from his father, Troy?
4. Why does Nate bribe Jevy to help him leave the hospital?
5. Where do they make an emergency landing?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)