|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do they complete the rescue?
(a) By seaplane.
(b) By helicoptor.
(c) By boat.
(d) By jeep.
2. Why does Josh only give information that was required by law to the probate judge?
(a) He thinks the judge is incompetent.
(b) He is being arbitrary.
(c) To protect Troy's confidentiality.
(d) He does not know the judge.
3. Who is Rachel's mother?
(a) Susan Cunningham.
(b) Evelyn Comely.
(c) Evelyn Cunningham.
(d) Lynn Costner.
4. What is the state of mind of the Phelan heirs after Troy's will is read?
5. Why do they shed tears?
(a) For the loss of lots of money.
(b) Because they didn't know they had another relative.
(c) For Troy's death.
(d) For the way Troy kills himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Jevy find an Indian village?
2. Who rescues the three men?
3. What do the lawyers do in the mock testimony with Sneads?
4. Who offers his services for a flat fee of five million dollars?
5. For what do Troy's family members anxiously await?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)