|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Troy's other relatives doing?
(a) Going to a reunion in Bimini.
(b) Thinking about what they will do if they receive no money.
(c) Trying to outguess Josh.
(d) Celebrating Christmas.
2. Why is Nate pleased with Josh's offer?
(a) It shows the company hasn't fired him.
(b) He feels good about Josh's respect.
(c) It will get him out of the country for the holidays.
(d) It is something to connect him to his former life.
3. How many legitimate children does Troy have?
4. Why can't Nate speak to Rachel the next day?
(a) She is bitten by a poisonous snake and dies.
(b) She sneaks away from the village.
(c) She has to go to a neighboring village.
(d) She refused to speak with him.
5. What does the doctor say about Nate's fever returning?
(a) It means a slower recovery.
(b) It is normal.
(c) It means death is imminent.
(d) It means it has gone into hemorrhagic dengue fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is difficult about getting to the Pantanal?
2. Why is Ramble an exception in the will?
3. What is Josh doing while Nate is trying to convince Rachel to look at the papers?
4. As they are leaving the village, by what is Nate plagued?
5. What are Phelan's assets approximately worth?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)