|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who continually calls the Stafford Law Firm?
(a) The IRS.
(b) Troy's family members.
(c) The press.
(d) The Rockefeller Foundation wishing for their share of the estate.
2. Why are they having trouble navigating the river?
(a) Too many crocodiles.
(b) Too many jutting trees.
(c) There is a bad storm.
(d) It's dark and the boat's lights are not working properly.
3. Why does a panel of psychiatrists examine Troy?
(a) To learn how a very wealthy person thinks.
(b) To make sure he understands the charges against him.
(c) To make sure he is legally competent.
(d) Because he has become a recluse.
4. How long has it been since Rachel has entered the Pantanal?
(a) 1 year.
(b) She never has.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 11 years.
5. Where does Nate find liquor?
(a) He doesn't.
(b) In the hotel restaurant.
(c) From a homeless man.
(d) In a delicatessen that remained open and sold liquor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nate tell Josh?
2. What does Phelan wear?
3. What does Josh provide Nate?
4. What does Nate remember he brought along with his luggage?
5. What does the neighboring village chief say about the little girl's death?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)