|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Marco introduce the three men?
(a) His lawyer.
(b) His brother and brother-in-law.
(c) His mother.
(d) His wife and three children.
2. What does Nate tell Josh?
(a) He is moving to South America.
(b) He is ready to re-join the firm.
(c) He is becoming a Christian missionary.
(d) He is retiring from law.
3. What does Phelan wear?
(a) Casual, but refined, sports wear.
(b) Not much except when he has to.
(c) Expensive suits.
(d) Long, white robes.
4. Where does Nate find liquor?
(a) From a homeless man.
(b) He doesn't.
(c) In a delicatessen that remained open and sold liquor.
(d) In the hotel restaurant.
5. What does Nate do while Jevy goes to the trading post?
(a) Huddled in the boat trying to resist buying alcohol.
(b) Talking to the villagers.
(c) In the crow's nest.
(d) In a local motel asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tira hoping to do?
2. Who does Josh consider sending to Brazil?
3. Why is Jevy in a hurry to get back to the city?
4. Who is Libbigail's father?
5. Who is trying to enlist the aid of other expert witnesses who could refute the testimony of the first panel?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)