|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is his state after drinking?
(a) He is naked, intoxicated and unconscious.
(b) He is feeling guilty.
(c) He feels great.
(d) He doesn't drink.
2. To whom does Rex first tell his discovery about the lawyers?
(d) Thomas Jester.
3. What does Fernando tell Jevy?
(a) That the woman missionary died last month.
(b) That there is a woman missionary around the area.
(c) That the woman missionary is no longer there.
(d) That they are off-course.
4. Why is Judge Wycliff enjoying himself?
(a) Because he is glad the relatives will not get anything.
(b) Because the courtroom is packed.
(c) He is a little jealous of all of Troy's money.
(d) Because he did not like Troy.
5. What does Josh provide Nate?
(a) Fifty-thousand dollars retainer fee.
(b) An alias and a passport.
(c) Nate's transportation and trip itinerary.
(d) Money and clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rachel sense about Nate?
2. Who continually calls the Stafford Law Firm?
3. What does Jevy say that he regrets saying?
4. What does Rex realize about the lawyer fees?
5. How much alcohol does Nate consume?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)