|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nate begin his day at Walnut Hill?
(a) With a large breakfast.
(b) With meditation.
(c) By going to a 12-step meeting.
(d) With a ten-mile run.
2. What does Rex realize about the lawyer fees?
(a) They are really reasonable.
(b) They are more than the heirs can get from the estate.
(c) They are redundant among all the lawyers.
(d) They are incorrectly calculated.
3. What does Rachel explain to Nate?
(a) How she becomes accepted in the tribe.
(b) Why she did not marry.
(c) How she changed her name and becomes a missionary.
(d) Why she became a doctor.
4. Who is Welly?
(a) Ramble's best friend.
(b) Rachel's right hand man.
(c) The pilot who crashed in the farmer's cow field.
(d) The deckhand and cook on the boat that Nate hired.
5. Why is Jevy in a hurry to get back to the city?
(a) His wife is expecting him.
(b) His wife is having a baby.
(c) To get Nate to a hospital as quickly as possible.
(d) He craves alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Josh doing while Nate is trying to convince Rachel to look at the papers?
2. What is the problem about leaving the place of the plane crash by boat?
3. What does Rachel sense about Nate?
4. Why is Nate pleased with Josh's offer?
5. To whom is the bulk of the estate left?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)