|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rex do that his other siblings do not?
(a) Write to Rachel.
(b) Include his mother in the lawsuit.
(c) Buy in on the company's stocks.
(d) Reviews the paperwork from the lawyers.
2. Why is it difficult to speak to the first Indians they encounter?
(a) They do not speak any Portuguese.
(b) They are women and children who are not allowed to speak to strangers.
(c) They speak too fast.
(d) They just stare at the men.
3. Who are Libbigail Phelan Jeter and Mary Ross Phelan?
(a) Twins who receive a huge part of the Phelan estate.
(b) Twins who only receive one-hundred thousand each.
(c) Two women Hark tries to convince to let him represent them.
(d) Josh's sisters.
4. How does Nate feel in South America?
(b) Awed at the scenery.
5. What does Rachel explain to Nate?
(a) Why she became a doctor.
(b) How she becomes accepted in the tribe.
(c) How she changed her name and becomes a missionary.
(d) Why she did not marry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jevy go searching for Nate?
2. How much alcohol does Nate consume?
3. Who does Josh consider sending to Brazil?
4. What is the problem about leaving the place of the plane crash by boat?
5. Who is Rachel's mother?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)