|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel refuse to do?
(a) Be left out of her inheritance.
(b) Nothing; she is totally cooperative.
(c) Stay in the village.
(d) Sign the papers.
2. Who promises the cooperation of Troy's latest mistress, Nicolette?
3. Where does Nate find liquor?
(a) In the hotel restaurant.
(b) He doesn't.
(c) From a homeless man.
(d) In a delicatessen that remained open and sold liquor.
4. What does Rachel sense about Nate?
(a) He lies.
(b) He is hypocritical.
(c) He is lonely.
(d) He is still quite addicted to drugs and alcohol.
5. What does the Judge read aloud?
(a) Troy's holographic will.
(b) An admonishment for order in the court.
(c) A pre-will statement from Troy.
(d) A statement about the probate process.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Rachel and Nate do together?
2. Why do they shed tears?
3. Where do they make an emergency landing?
4. What creates a media frenzy?
5. Where does Nate think Rachel is?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)