|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Judge read aloud?
(a) Troy's holographic will.
(b) An admonishment for order in the court.
(c) A pre-will statement from Troy.
(d) A statement about the probate process.
2. To whom does Rex first tell his discovery about the lawyers?
(b) Thomas Jester.
3. What does Rachel explain to Nate?
(a) How she changed her name and becomes a missionary.
(b) Why she did not marry.
(c) How she becomes accepted in the tribe.
(d) Why she became a doctor.
4. What does Hark Getty do concerning the Phelan will?
(a) He files a petition with the court compelling the Phelan will.
(b) He files papers to dismiss it.
(c) He contests it.
(d) He asks to look at it.
5. Why does Jevy go searching for Nate?
(a) He wants to know if they are still leaving.
(b) He is worried about Nate.
(c) Nate owes him money.
(d) Jevy had been paid well to help Nate navigate the Pantanal and he intended to complete his mission.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rex inherit from his father, Troy?
2. What does TJ do?
3. Who is Libbigail's father?
4. What does Rachel refuse to do?
5. Why is Nate sleeping a lot?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)