|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nate bribe Jevy to help him leave the hospital?
(a) He is afraid they are trying to kill him.
(b) He thinks Rachel will take better care of him.
(c) He is delusional.
(d) Nate is depressed by his poor state of health and the deplorable care he was receiving.
2. What does Phelan wear?
(a) Expensive suits.
(b) Not much except when he has to.
(c) Casual, but refined, sports wear.
(d) Long, white robes.
3. When do they take off on their flight?
(a) Christmas eve.
(b) Christmas morning.
(c) New Year's eve.
(d) New Year's day.
4. What is difficult about getting to the Pantanal?
(a) It is only approachable by air.
(b) It is hostile to Americans.
(c) It is not approachable by land.
(d) It is a forbidden area for foreigners.
5. To whom does Rex first tell his discovery about the lawyers?
(c) Thomas Jester.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Judge read aloud?
2. What symptoms develop in Nate?
3. Why is Judge Wycliff enjoying himself?
4. How much is Rex's lawyer getting to represent him?
5. Whose in-laws suddenly become warmer to her when they realize she has a large amount of money coming in?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)