|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Rex jokingly say his mother would be proud?
(a) That TJ is smart enough not to be duped.
(b) That Rex is willing to help various charities.
(c) That Rex figured out the lawyer angle.
(d) That the siblings are getting along together.
2. Who is Nate avoiding?
(a) His former wives.
(b) His partying acquaintances.
(c) His fiance.
(d) His parents.
3. What does Troy sign after he signs his will in front of his relatives?
(a) A letter to his family telling them how much each meant to him.
(b) A paper donating his body to medical science.
(c) A holographic will.
(d) A living will.
4. Who is Welly?
(a) The pilot who crashed in the farmer's cow field.
(b) The deckhand and cook on the boat that Nate hired.
(c) Ramble's best friend.
(d) Rachel's right hand man.
5. Why does Nate bribe Jevy to help him leave the hospital?
(a) He is delusional.
(b) He thinks Rachel will take better care of him.
(c) Nate is depressed by his poor state of health and the deplorable care he was receiving.
(d) He is afraid they are trying to kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Rachel has entered the Pantanal?
2. To whom does Rex first tell his discovery about the lawyers?
3. Why can't Nate speak to Rachel the next day?
4. What do all the lawyers sign?
5. Who helps Jevy find an Indian village?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)