|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nate begin his day at Walnut Hill?
(a) By going to a 12-step meeting.
(b) With a ten-mile run.
(c) With meditation.
(d) With a large breakfast.
2. Who is Nate avoiding?
(a) His former wives.
(b) His parents.
(c) His partying acquaintances.
(d) His fiance.
3. What does Ramble's lawyer urge Ramble to do?
(a) Contest the will.
(b) Let Ramble's mother contest on his behalf.
(c) Be appreciative for what he has.
(d) Let the lawyer handle the trust.
4. What does Nate probably have?
(a) African Sleeping Sickness.
(b) Dengue fever.
5. Who are Libbigail Phelan Jeter and Mary Ross Phelan?
(a) Josh's sisters.
(b) Twins who only receive one-hundred thousand each.
(c) Twins who receive a huge part of the Phelan estate.
(d) Two women Hark tries to convince to let him represent them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does it take to get Nate ready to travel?
2. Where do all waterways eventually lead in the area where Jevy and Nate are?
3. What is Phelan rumored to have?
4. Where are the two men at the end of Chapter 26?
5. What does the autopsy on Troy reveal?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)