|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a little girl in the neighboring village die?
(a) She has too high a fever and dies.
(b) Rachel has no antivenin for the little girl.
(c) She is torn up too badly by an alligator to be helped.
(d) She is killed by accident by a hunter.
2. What does Welly tell Valdir?
(a) That the Santa Loura has just pulled up to the dock.
(b) That the Santa Loura had sunk and that Jevy and Nate's exact whereabouts were unknown.
(c) That he buried Nate in the jungle because Nate died of a snakebite.
(d) That Nate and Jevy are on their way.
3. What does Nate probably have?
(a) African Sleeping Sickness.
(b) Dengue fever.
4. What does Rachel change her last name to after graduation from medical school?
5. Besides preaching the gospel, what does Rachel do?
(a) She practises the tribal religion also so as to gain the trust of the people.
(b) She teaches the people how to be civilized.
(c) She lives by the gospels.
(d) She teaches the women to be feminists.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what do Troy's family members anxiously await?
2. Who continually calls the Stafford Law Firm?
3. What does the neighboring village chief say about the little girl's death?
4. What does Nate tend to do after detoxifying himself?
5. Where do all waterways eventually lead in the area where Jevy and Nate are?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)