|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do they take off on their flight?
(a) New Year's eve.
(b) Christmas morning.
(c) Christmas eve.
(d) New Year's day.
2. What is the state of mind of the Phelan heirs after Troy's will is read?
3. What does Rex realize about the lawyer fees?
(a) They are redundant among all the lawyers.
(b) They are incorrectly calculated.
(c) They are really reasonable.
(d) They are more than the heirs can get from the estate.
4. Why is it difficult to speak to the first Indians they encounter?
(a) They just stare at the men.
(b) They speak too fast.
(c) They do not speak any Portuguese.
(d) They are women and children who are not allowed to speak to strangers.
5. How does Sergio start weaning Nate from Walnut Hill?
(a) By reintroducing fat into his food and exposing him to the media.
(b) By having Nate start withdrawing from his friendships there.
(c) By having alcohol and/or drugs laying on his desk during counseling.
(d) By verbally harrassing Nate.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Marco introduce the three men?
2. What do Josh and the Judge review?
3. With which Indian tribe does a missionary woman work?
4. Who is Sergio?
5. What is the surprising clause in Troy's final will?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)