|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sergio start weaning Nate from Walnut Hill?
(a) By reintroducing fat into his food and exposing him to the media.
(b) By having alcohol and/or drugs laying on his desk during counseling.
(c) By having Nate start withdrawing from his friendships there.
(d) By verbally harrassing Nate.
2. For what do Troy's family members anxiously await?
(a) To see if Troy will recover from his illness.
(b) Troy's death being ruled as a suicide so the insurance money is doubled.
(c) The end of probate.
(d) The reading of Troy's will.
3. What happens to an heir that contests the will?
(b) That heir recieves 1/2 of the original amount.
(c) That heir receives nothing.
(d) The heir has to come up with 10 good reasons the will should be changed.
4. Who is Libbigail's father?
(a) Josh Phelan.
(b) Susan Jeter's daughter.
(c) Troy Phelan.
(d) Thomas Phelan.
5. Why is Nate roaming the streets?
(a) He has lost the way to his motel room.
(b) Looking for open stores.
(c) Looking for Rachel.
(d) Looking for a nightclub.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose in-laws suddenly become warmer to her when they realize she has a large amount of money coming in?
2. How does Nate begin his day at Walnut Hill?
3. How much does Nate give Marco?
4. What two people does Nate contact on his trip?
5. Why is a team of lawyers awaiting Phelan today?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)