|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who continually calls the Stafford Law Firm?
(a) The IRS.
(b) Troy's family members.
(c) The press.
(d) The Rockefeller Foundation wishing for their share of the estate.
2. What thought occurs to Nate?
(a) That Rachel might go with him to New York.
(b) That he might decide to stay in the jungle with Rachel.
(c) That Rachel must be have crazy to live in this area.
(d) That he could die in Pantanal.
3. For what does Josh develop a strategy?
(a) For revealing his deceased client's wishes.
(b) For paying taxes on the estate.
(c) For keeping the family off balance.
(d) For dividing the estate evenly among the family members.
4. Who does Josh call to find out about Nate?
(b) His South American contact, Valdir.
5. What does it take to get Nate ready to travel?
(a) A veiled threat from Jevy.
(b) A bucket of ice water thrown on Nate.
(c) A few cold showers, aspirin, cool compresses, and sunglasses.
(d) A call from Josh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Rex jokingly say his mother would be proud?
2. What does Fernando tell Jevy?
3. To whom is the bulk of the estate left?
4. Of what is the firm leery when Nate is off the wagon?
5. What is happening back in the States?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)