|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel sense about Nate?
(a) He is still quite addicted to drugs and alcohol.
(b) He lies.
(c) He is lonely.
(d) He is hypocritical.
2. How does Sergio start weaning Nate from Walnut Hill?
(a) By having alcohol and/or drugs laying on his desk during counseling.
(b) By reintroducing fat into his food and exposing him to the media.
(c) By verbally harrassing Nate.
(d) By having Nate start withdrawing from his friendships there.
3. How does Nate feel in South America?
(a) Awed at the scenery.
4. Why is Nate sleeping a lot?
(a) There is nothing else to do.
(b) He is very ill.
(c) He is tired.
(d) He likes to sleep.
5. What is the conclusion about sending someone to Brazil?
(a) Nate is the best person for the firm.
(b) Nate will not represent the firm well.
(c) Josh is the best person for the firm.
(d) They have no choice but to hire another lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hark tell the other lawyers of Troy's family?
2. To whom does Rex first tell his discovery about the lawyers?
3. Of what does Rex jokingly say his mother would be proud?
4. Who does Josh call to find out about Nate?
5. Who is trying to enlist the aid of other expert witnesses who could refute the testimony of the first panel?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)