|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ramble's lawyer urge Ramble to do?
(a) Contest the will.
(b) Let Ramble's mother contest on his behalf.
(c) Let the lawyer handle the trust.
(d) Be appreciative for what he has.
2. To whom is the bulk of the estate left?
(d) Troy's dog.
3. What is difficult about navigating the secondary river?
(a) It has many whirlpools that spin the boat.
(b) Too many trees and other debris in the water.
(c) It has many branches and the banks are flooded.
(d) It is very narrow and shallow.
4. What do Snead and Josh, as well as Tip Durban, Josh's colleague do?
(a) Prepare immediate and videotaped testimony detailing what they had witnessed.
(b) Resign from Troy's employ.
5. What do Nate and Jevy discuss?
(a) The reason Nate drinks so much.
(b) Why Americans are so rude.
(c) The amazing variety of flora and fauna.
(d) How to continue their search.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is a team of lawyers awaiting Phelan today?
2. What character is present in the opening of this story?
3. Who rescues the three men?
4. What tributary do they men have to go up?
5. How much is Rex's lawyer getting to represent him?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)