|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are they having trouble navigating the river?
(a) Too many crocodiles.
(b) It's dark and the boat's lights are not working properly.
(c) Too many jutting trees.
(d) There is a bad storm.
2. To whom is the bulk of the estate left?
(b) Troy's dog.
3. How much alcohol does Nate consume?
(b) A couple glasses of wine.
(c) Two beers.
(d) One and a half bottles of vodka.
4. What do Nate and Jevy discuss?
(a) How to continue their search.
(b) The reason Nate drinks so much.
(c) The amazing variety of flora and fauna.
(d) Why Americans are so rude.
5. Why does Sergio pull away from Nate?
(a) Nate told him to bug off.
(b) To help him be able to leave the rehab center.
(c) He doesn't like Nate's bull.
(d) He is not longer Nate's counselor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Jevy with directions?
2. What is difficult about navigating the secondary river?
3. What tributary do they men have to go up?
4. Where do Nate and Jevy stop?
5. After Troy has finished all the business he wants to do, what does he do?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)