|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jevy have to rock the boat?
(a) To get the water out of it.
(b) To settle the outboard motor.
(c) To reset the propeller.
(d) To get it off shore where it was stuck.
2. What does Ramble's lawyer urge Ramble to do?
(a) Let the lawyer handle the trust.
(b) Be appreciative for what he has.
(c) Contest the will.
(d) Let Ramble's mother contest on his behalf.
3. Who is Hark Gettys?
(a) Rachel's husband.
(b) Rex's lawyer.
(c) An oilman.
(d) Matilda's boyfriend.
4. Who helps Jevy with directions?
(a) No one.
(b) A young boy.
(c) An experienced fisherman.
(d) An elderly woman on the bank.
5. How do they complete the rescue?
(a) By helicoptor.
(b) By boat.
(c) By jeep.
(d) By seaplane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is the firm leery when Nate is off the wagon?
2. Why is Ramble an exception in the will?
3. What does Nate tend to do after detoxifying himself?
4. What is the surprising clause in Troy's final will?
5. Why would the family's lawyers want the family to contest the will when it says anyone who contests it gets nothing?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)