|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marco demand?
(a) Payment for his wrecked airplane.
(b) Payment for his dead cow.
(c) Payment to get them off the island.
(d) Payment for his wrecked boat.
2. Why does Josh only give information that was required by law to the probate judge?
(a) To protect Troy's confidentiality.
(b) He is being arbitrary.
(c) He thinks the judge is incompetent.
(d) He does not know the judge.
3. What is the problem about leaving the place of the plane crash by boat?
(a) There is no boat.
(b) Nate is afraid of the water.
(c) Jevy is not sure there is enough gasoline for the trip.
(d) Jevy forgot the gas for the boat.
4. Whose in-laws suddenly become warmer to her when they realize she has a large amount of money coming in?
5. With which Indian tribe does a missionary woman work?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sergio start weaning Nate from Walnut Hill?
2. What was Nate's problem after being released from the rehab program?
3. What happens to Rachel's mother?
4. How does Nate begin his day at Walnut Hill?
5. Where are the two men at the end of Chapter 26?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)