|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Judge Wycliff enjoying himself?
(a) Because he is glad the relatives will not get anything.
(b) Because he did not like Troy.
(c) Because the courtroom is packed.
(d) He is a little jealous of all of Troy's money.
2. Why is Ramble an exception in the will?
(a) His dad actually loves him.
(b) He is incapacitated.
(c) He is still a minor.
(d) He actually loves his father.
3. What is Tira hoping to do?
(a) Seduce Josh to get more money.
(b) Kill off the other relatives to get more money.
(c) Take Ramble's money from him.
(d) Manage Ramble's share of the money.
4. Why does a panel of psychiatrists examine Troy?
(a) Because he has become a recluse.
(b) To make sure he is legally competent.
(c) To make sure he understands the charges against him.
(d) To learn how a very wealthy person thinks.
5. What are Troy's other relatives doing?
(a) Trying to outguess Josh.
(b) Thinking about what they will do if they receive no money.
(c) Celebrating Christmas.
(d) Going to a reunion in Bimini.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tributary do they men have to go up?
2. What does Nate tend to do after detoxifying himself?
3. Who does Josh consider sending to Brazil?
4. Why do they shed tears?
5. What does the book say Neva is?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)