|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Libbigail's father?
(a) Troy Phelan.
(b) Josh Phelan.
(c) Susan Jeter's daughter.
(d) Thomas Phelan.
2. Of what is the firm leery when Nate is off the wagon?
(a) Nate's tirades.
(c) Nate's maudlin attitude at work.
(d) Bad publicity.
3. How does Hark think he'll get rich?
(a) He's not sure yet.
(b) By embezzling money from the Phelan estate.
(c) Off the settlement of the Phelan estate.
(d) Through his father's oil investments.
4. What does Hark Getty do concerning the Phelan will?
(a) He contests it.
(b) He files a petition with the court compelling the Phelan will.
(c) He files papers to dismiss it.
(d) He asks to look at it.
5. What does the Judge read aloud?
(a) Troy's holographic will.
(b) A statement about the probate process.
(c) A pre-will statement from Troy.
(d) An admonishment for order in the court.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Rachel's mother?
2. What is happening back in the States?
3. How much does Nate give Marco?
4. How does Nate begin his day at Walnut Hill?
5. Why would the family's lawyers want the family to contest the will when it says anyone who contests it gets nothing?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)