|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is Rex's lawyer getting to represent him?
(a) A hefty hourly wage.
(b) An hourly wage plus 25 percent of settlement.
(c) Thirty percent of settlement.
(d) Fifty percent of settlement.
2. What does the Judge read aloud?
(a) Troy's holographic will.
(b) A pre-will statement from Troy.
(c) A statement about the probate process.
(d) An admonishment for order in the court.
3. What two people does Nate contact on his trip?
(a) Josh and Rachel.
(b) Alice and Sergio.
(c) Alice and Josh.
(d) Sergio and Josh.
4. On what river is Nate?
(d) Paraguay River.
5. What are Troy's other relatives doing?
(a) Celebrating Christmas.
(b) Thinking about what they will do if they receive no money.
(c) Going to a reunion in Bimini.
(d) Trying to outguess Josh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the book say Neva is?
2. Whose in-laws suddenly become warmer to her when they realize she has a large amount of money coming in?
3. How does Nate begin his day at Walnut Hill?
4. Who are Libbigail Phelan Jeter and Mary Ross Phelan?
5. Who does Josh consider sending to Brazil?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)