|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nate find liquor?
(a) In a delicatessen that remained open and sold liquor.
(b) In the hotel restaurant.
(c) From a homeless man.
(d) He doesn't.
2. Why does Jevy have to rock the boat?
(a) To settle the outboard motor.
(b) To get the water out of it.
(c) To reset the propeller.
(d) To get it off shore where it was stuck.
3. Who is Hark Gettys?
(a) An oilman.
(b) Matilda's boyfriend.
(c) Rex's lawyer.
(d) Rachel's husband.
4. How does Nate feel in South America?
(c) Awed at the scenery.
5. What does Phelan wear?
(a) Casual, but refined, sports wear.
(b) Not much except when he has to.
(c) Long, white robes.
(d) Expensive suits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character is present in the opening of this story?
2. What does Fernando tell Jevy?
3. What does Ramble's lawyer urge Ramble to do?
4. What does the Judge read aloud?
5. What does the autopsy on Troy reveal?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)