|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is happening back in the States?
(a) Troy has finally come out of his coma.
(b) It is time to read Troy's will.
(c) Troy tells Josh to continue pretending Troy is dead.
(d) Troy's family have tried to find and destroy Troy's most recent will.
2. What does Troy sign after he signs his will in front of his relatives?
(a) A holographic will.
(b) A living will.
(c) A letter to his family telling them how much each meant to him.
(d) A paper donating his body to medical science.
3. What was Nate's problem after being released from the rehab program?
(a) He lost his job.
(b) His children wouldn't speak to him.
(c) His wife divorced him.
(d) He had nowhere to go.
4. What does Nate do while Jevy goes to the trading post?
(a) Talking to the villagers.
(b) In the crow's nest.
(c) In a local motel asleep.
(d) Huddled in the boat trying to resist buying alcohol.
5. To whom is the bulk of the estate left?
(a) Troy's dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tira hoping to do?
2. Why would the family's lawyers want the family to contest the will when it says anyone who contests it gets nothing?
3. Who is Nate avoiding?
4. For what does Josh develop a strategy?
5. What is the problem about leaving the place of the plane crash by boat?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)