|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Snead and Josh, as well as Tip Durban, Josh's colleague do?
(b) Resign from Troy's employ.
(d) Prepare immediate and videotaped testimony detailing what they had witnessed.
2. What is an ever-present danger?
(a) The motor quitting.
(b) Alligator attacks.
(c) Poisonous snakes dropping into the boat.
3. How many wives has Troy had?
4. What does Ramble's lawyer urge Ramble to do?
(a) Be appreciative for what he has.
(b) Contest the will.
(c) Let Ramble's mother contest on his behalf.
(d) Let the lawyer handle the trust.
5. Who rescues the three men?
(a) The local paramilitary group.
(b) The military.
(c) The politzi.
(d) Some missionaries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the surprising clause in Troy's final will?
2. Who are Libbigail Phelan Jeter and Mary Ross Phelan?
3. What is the problem about leaving the place of the plane crash by boat?
4. What does Troy sign after he signs his will in front of his relatives?
5. What does Nate remember he brought along with his luggage?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)