|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a panel of psychiatrists examine Troy?
(a) To make sure he is legally competent.
(b) Because he has become a recluse.
(c) To make sure he understands the charges against him.
(d) To learn how a very wealthy person thinks.
2. How much does Nate give Marco?
(a) 100 dollars.
(b) 50 dollars.
(c) 10,000 dollars.
(d) 1000 pesos.
3. What tributary do they men have to go up?
(a) The Cabixa.
(b) The Cabana.
(c) The Hoxtrica.
(d) The Falta.
4. How does Nate feel in South America?
(c) Awed at the scenery.
5. For what does Josh develop a strategy?
(a) For keeping the family off balance.
(b) For revealing his deceased client's wishes.
(c) For dividing the estate evenly among the family members.
(d) For paying taxes on the estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hark Getty do concerning the Phelan will?
2. Who is Libbigail's father?
3. How many wives has Troy had?
4. Why does Josh only give information that was required by law to the probate judge?
5. Who is Valdir Ruiz?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)