|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is difficult about navigating the secondary river?
(a) Too many trees and other debris in the water.
(b) It has many branches and the banks are flooded.
(c) It has many whirlpools that spin the boat.
(d) It is very narrow and shallow.
2. How does Sergio start weaning Nate from Walnut Hill?
(a) By reintroducing fat into his food and exposing him to the media.
(b) By having alcohol and/or drugs laying on his desk during counseling.
(c) By having Nate start withdrawing from his friendships there.
(d) By verbally harrassing Nate.
3. Whose in-laws suddenly become warmer to her when they realize she has a large amount of money coming in?
4. Why is Ramble an exception in the will?
(a) He is incapacitated.
(b) His dad actually loves him.
(c) He actually loves his father.
(d) He is still a minor.
5. Why would the family's lawyers want the family to contest the will when it says anyone who contests it gets nothing?
(a) They would enjoy pitting themselves against the system.
(b) They are greedy for retainer fees.
(c) They are not the best lawyers in the world.
(d) They think the will is unjust.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Nate lost his other friends?
2. How much is Rex's lawyer getting to represent him?
3. Who does Nate hire?
4. Where does Nate go from Walnut Hill?
5. What happens to an heir that contests the will?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)