|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nate hire?
(a) A bodyguard.
(b) A native speaker.
(c) A secretary.
(d) A private pilot for an aerial look and a boat guide named Jevy.
2. Who are Libbigail Phelan Jeter and Mary Ross Phelan?
(a) Twins who only receive one-hundred thousand each.
(b) Josh's sisters.
(c) Twins who receive a huge part of the Phelan estate.
(d) Two women Hark tries to convince to let him represent them.
3. Why is Nate pleased with Josh's offer?
(a) It shows the company hasn't fired him.
(b) It is something to connect him to his former life.
(c) It will get him out of the country for the holidays.
(d) He feels good about Josh's respect.
4. How does Hark think he'll get rich?
(a) Off the settlement of the Phelan estate.
(b) By embezzling money from the Phelan estate.
(c) Through his father's oil investments.
(d) He's not sure yet.
5. What is the opening scene of Chapter 10?
(a) Nate is arrested for DUI.
(b) Nate is released from Walnut Hill.
(c) Josh meets with Nate's counselor.
(d) Josh and Nate meet at Troy Phelan's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what do Troy's family members anxiously await?
2. What is the surprising clause in Troy's final will?
3. What does Ramble's lawyer urge Ramble to do?
4. Why does Josh only give information that was required by law to the probate judge?
5. What is the conclusion about sending someone to Brazil?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)