|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hark Gettys?
(a) Rachel's husband.
(b) Matilda's boyfriend.
(c) Rex's lawyer.
(d) An oilman.
2. Why does Jevy go searching for Nate?
(a) Jevy had been paid well to help Nate navigate the Pantanal and he intended to complete his mission.
(b) Nate owes him money.
(c) He wants to know if they are still leaving.
(d) He is worried about Nate.
3. What does the autopsy on Troy reveal?
(a) That he does not have a brain tumor.
(b) That the brain tumor is considerably advanced.
(c) That the brain tumor could have been safely removed.
(d) That in addition to the brain tumor, he has several other tumors.
4. What do Snead and Josh, as well as Tip Durban, Josh's colleague do?
(c) Prepare immediate and videotaped testimony detailing what they had witnessed.
(d) Resign from Troy's employ.
5. Where are the two men at the end of Chapter 26?
(a) Back in the village.
(b) On their way to the mountains.
(c) Totally lost.
(d) Back at Fernando's trading post.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jevy say that he regrets saying?
2. Why is Judge Wycliff enjoying himself?
3. How much does Nate give Marco?
4. What is an ever-present danger?
5. Why is a team of lawyers awaiting Phelan today?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)