|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Josh only give information that was required by law to the probate judge?
(a) He thinks the judge is incompetent.
(b) He does not know the judge.
(c) To protect Troy's confidentiality.
(d) He is being arbitrary.
2. What is the conclusion about sending someone to Brazil?
(a) Nate will not represent the firm well.
(b) Josh is the best person for the firm.
(c) Nate is the best person for the firm.
(d) They have no choice but to hire another lawyer.
3. What creates a media frenzy?
(a) The search for Rachel.
(b) Troy's death.
(c) The selling off of Troy's assets for tax bills.
(d) Troy's amended will.
4. Why is a team of lawyers awaiting Phelan today?
(a) He plans to takeover a rival company.
(b) He wants to dole out his assets to his family before he dies.
(c) He is about to be arrested for tax fraud.
(d) He plans to sign a new will.
5. Who is Libbigail's father?
(a) Josh Phelan.
(b) Thomas Phelan.
(c) Susan Jeter's daughter.
(d) Troy Phelan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is requested in the will?
2. Who is Hark Gettys?
3. Who does Josh consider sending to Brazil?
4. How many wives has Troy had?
5. Of what is the firm leery when Nate is off the wagon?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)