|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In accordance with Troy's wishes, what does Josh do?
(a) Appoint Troy's eldest son as executor of the will.
(b) Have Troy buried in South America.
(c) Share a preview of the will with the media.
(d) Keeps the contents of the will a secret until he is required by law to share the information.
2. How many legitimate children does Troy have?
3. What does Nate tend to do after detoxifying himself?
(a) Get hooked on drugs again.
(b) Disappear for months.
(c) Go on a spending binge.
(d) Go into a deep depression.
4. How much is Rex's lawyer getting to represent him?
(a) Fifty percent of settlement.
(b) A hefty hourly wage.
(c) Thirty percent of settlement.
(d) An hourly wage plus 25 percent of settlement.
5. After Troy has finished all the business he wants to do, what does he do?
(a) Commits suicide.
(b) Kills his lawyer for betraying him.
(c) Leaves on a plane for South America.
(d) Has lunch with his favorite daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sergio start weaning Nate from Walnut Hill?
2. Of what is the firm leery when Nate is off the wagon?
3. Why does Sergio pull away from Nate?
4. What does Troy sign after he signs his will in front of his relatives?
5. Why does a panel of psychiatrists examine Troy?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)