|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Snead and Josh, as well as Tip Durban, Josh's colleague do?
(a) Resign from Troy's employ.
(b) Prepare immediate and videotaped testimony detailing what they had witnessed.
2. What does the autopsy on Troy reveal?
(a) That in addition to the brain tumor, he has several other tumors.
(b) That the brain tumor is considerably advanced.
(c) That the brain tumor could have been safely removed.
(d) That he does not have a brain tumor.
3. Who does Josh consider sending to Brazil?
(a) Troy's eldest son.
(c) Nate O'Riley.
(d) Josh is thinking of going himself.
4. Of what is the firm leery when Nate is off the wagon?
(b) Nate's tirades.
(c) Bad publicity.
(d) Nate's maudlin attitude at work.
5. Why does a panel of psychiatrists examine Troy?
(a) Because he has become a recluse.
(b) To make sure he is legally competent.
(c) To make sure he understands the charges against him.
(d) To learn how a very wealthy person thinks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Phelan's assets approximately worth?
2. Who is Libbigail's father?
3. What was Nate's problem after being released from the rehab program?
4. After Troy has finished all the business he wants to do, what does he do?
5. What does Hark Getty do concerning the Phelan will?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)