|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who continually calls the Stafford Law Firm?
(a) The press.
(b) Troy's family members.
(c) The Rockefeller Foundation wishing for their share of the estate.
(d) The IRS.
2. Who are Libbigail Phelan Jeter and Mary Ross Phelan?
(a) Josh's sisters.
(b) Two women Hark tries to convince to let him represent them.
(c) Twins who receive a huge part of the Phelan estate.
(d) Twins who only receive one-hundred thousand each.
3. Why is a team of lawyers awaiting Phelan today?
(a) He wants to dole out his assets to his family before he dies.
(b) He plans to takeover a rival company.
(c) He is about to be arrested for tax fraud.
(d) He plans to sign a new will.
4. Of what is the firm leery when Nate is off the wagon?
(b) Nate's maudlin attitude at work.
(c) Nate's tirades.
(d) Bad publicity.
5. What is Phelan rumored to have?
(a) A plot to seize a government in South America.
(b) A tumor.
(c) A desire to go into a religious order.
(d) A plan to double his assets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character is present in the opening of this story?
2. What creates a media frenzy?
3. Who does Josh consider sending to Brazil?
4. What was Nate's problem after being released from the rehab program?
5. What is requested in the will?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)