|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is Rex's lawyer getting to represent him?
(a) Thirty percent of settlement.
(b) A hefty hourly wage.
(c) Fifty percent of settlement.
(d) An hourly wage plus 25 percent of settlement.
2. What is requested in the will?
(a) That Josh marry Troy's youngest daughter.
(b) That Josh receive a retainer fee of 15 percent of the estate.
(c) That Troy's body be cremated.
(d) That Troy's youngest son be disinheirited.
3. Who is Sergio?
(a) Troy's brother.
(b) Troy's bodyguard.
(c) Nate's counselor.
(d) Nate's brother.
4. How does Hark think he'll get rich?
(a) He's not sure yet.
(b) By embezzling money from the Phelan estate.
(c) Off the settlement of the Phelan estate.
(d) Through his father's oil investments.
5. How does Nate begin his day at Walnut Hill?
(a) With a large breakfast.
(b) With meditation.
(c) By going to a 12-step meeting.
(d) With a ten-mile run.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sergio pull away from Nate?
2. What does Nate tend to do after detoxifying himself?
3. In accordance with Troy's wishes, what does Josh do?
4. What was Nate's problem after being released from the rehab program?
5. What does Troy sign after he signs his will in front of his relatives?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)