|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Phelan rumored to have?
(a) A plan to double his assets.
(b) A plot to seize a government in South America.
(c) A desire to go into a religious order.
(d) A tumor.
2. What does Hark Getty do concerning the Phelan will?
(a) He asks to look at it.
(b) He files papers to dismiss it.
(c) He files a petition with the court compelling the Phelan will.
(d) He contests it.
3. What do Snead and Josh, as well as Tip Durban, Josh's colleague do?
(b) Resign from Troy's employ.
(d) Prepare immediate and videotaped testimony detailing what they had witnessed.
4. For what does Josh develop a strategy?
(a) For keeping the family off balance.
(b) For paying taxes on the estate.
(c) For dividing the estate evenly among the family members.
(d) For revealing his deceased client's wishes.
5. Who continually calls the Stafford Law Firm?
(a) The press.
(b) The IRS.
(c) The Rockefeller Foundation wishing for their share of the estate.
(d) Troy's family members.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Nate pleased with Josh's offer?
2. How does Sergio start weaning Nate from Walnut Hill?
3. What character is present in the opening of this story?
4. What is requested in the will?
5. Who is Libbigail's father?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)