|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Phelan's assets approximately worth?
(a) 2 million.
(b) 2 billion.
(c) 11 million.
(d) 11 billion.
2. What does Phelan wear?
(a) Expensive suits.
(b) Not much except when he has to.
(c) Casual, but refined, sports wear.
(d) Long, white robes.
3. What does Nate tend to do after detoxifying himself?
(a) Go into a deep depression.
(b) Get hooked on drugs again.
(c) Disappear for months.
(d) Go on a spending binge.
4. How many legitimate children does Troy have?
5. What is requested in the will?
(a) That Troy's body be cremated.
(b) That Troy's youngest son be disinheirited.
(c) That Josh marry Troy's youngest daughter.
(d) That Josh receive a retainer fee of 15 percent of the estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Libbigail Phelan Jeter and Mary Ross Phelan?
2. Why does Josh only give information that was required by law to the probate judge?
3. How does Sergio start weaning Nate from Walnut Hill?
4. Why is Nate pleased with Josh's offer?
5. Who is Sergio?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)