|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what do Troy's family members anxiously await?
(a) Troy's death being ruled as a suicide so the insurance money is doubled.
(b) To see if Troy will recover from his illness.
(c) The reading of Troy's will.
(d) The end of probate.
2. Why does a panel of psychiatrists examine Troy?
(a) To make sure he is legally competent.
(b) To learn how a very wealthy person thinks.
(c) Because he has become a recluse.
(d) To make sure he understands the charges against him.
3. Why does Josh only give information that was required by law to the probate judge?
(a) To protect Troy's confidentiality.
(b) He does not know the judge.
(c) He is being arbitrary.
(d) He thinks the judge is incompetent.
4. What are Phelan's assets approximately worth?
(a) 11 million.
(b) 11 billion.
(c) 2 million.
(d) 2 billion.
5. How many wives has Troy had?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the conclusion about sending someone to Brazil?
2. How does Sergio start weaning Nate from Walnut Hill?
3. Why does Sergio pull away from Nate?
4. What does the autopsy on Troy reveal?
5. What is requested in the will?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)