|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nate tend to do after detoxifying himself?
(a) Go on a spending binge.
(b) Go into a deep depression.
(c) Get hooked on drugs again.
(d) Disappear for months.
2. Who continually calls the Stafford Law Firm?
(a) The press.
(b) The IRS.
(c) The Rockefeller Foundation wishing for their share of the estate.
(d) Troy's family members.
3. Why is a team of lawyers awaiting Phelan today?
(a) He plans to takeover a rival company.
(b) He is about to be arrested for tax fraud.
(c) He plans to sign a new will.
(d) He wants to dole out his assets to his family before he dies.
4. What character is present in the opening of this story?
(a) Josh Stafford.
(b) Rachel Lane.
(c) Troy Pelham.
(d) Nate O'Reily.
5. Who does Josh consider sending to Brazil?
(a) Nate O'Riley.
(c) Troy's eldest son.
(d) Josh is thinking of going himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Josh only give information that was required by law to the probate judge?
2. Who is Sergio?
3. How does Nate begin his day at Walnut Hill?
4. What is the surprising clause in Troy's final will?
5. What creates a media frenzy?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)