|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the conclusion about sending someone to Brazil?
(a) Nate is the best person for the firm.
(b) Josh is the best person for the firm.
(c) They have no choice but to hire another lawyer.
(d) Nate will not represent the firm well.
2. How does Nate begin his day at Walnut Hill?
(a) With a large breakfast.
(b) With a ten-mile run.
(c) With meditation.
(d) By going to a 12-step meeting.
3. For what do Troy's family members anxiously await?
(a) To see if Troy will recover from his illness.
(b) The reading of Troy's will.
(c) The end of probate.
(d) Troy's death being ruled as a suicide so the insurance money is doubled.
4. Why is Nate pleased with Josh's offer?
(a) It is something to connect him to his former life.
(b) It shows the company hasn't fired him.
(c) It will get him out of the country for the holidays.
(d) He feels good about Josh's respect.
5. Why does a panel of psychiatrists examine Troy?
(a) To learn how a very wealthy person thinks.
(b) To make sure he is legally competent.
(c) Because he has become a recluse.
(d) To make sure he understands the charges against him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hark think he'll get rich?
2. How many wives has Troy had?
3. What does Hark Getty do concerning the Phelan will?
4. What does the autopsy on Troy reveal?
5. What is the surprising clause in Troy's final will?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)