|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a panel of psychiatrists examine Troy?
(a) To make sure he understands the charges against him.
(b) To make sure he is legally competent.
(c) Because he has become a recluse.
(d) To learn how a very wealthy person thinks.
2. How does Hark think he'll get rich?
(a) By embezzling money from the Phelan estate.
(b) He's not sure yet.
(c) Through his father's oil investments.
(d) Off the settlement of the Phelan estate.
3. How many wives has Troy had?
4. What is requested in the will?
(a) That Troy's youngest son be disinheirited.
(b) That Josh receive a retainer fee of 15 percent of the estate.
(c) That Troy's body be cremated.
(d) That Josh marry Troy's youngest daughter.
5. For what do Troy's family members anxiously await?
(a) The end of probate.
(b) The reading of Troy's will.
(c) To see if Troy will recover from his illness.
(d) Troy's death being ruled as a suicide so the insurance money is doubled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nate tend to do after detoxifying himself?
2. What do Snead and Josh, as well as Tip Durban, Josh's colleague do?
3. How much is Rex's lawyer getting to represent him?
4. What was Nate's problem after being released from the rehab program?
5. What is the surprising clause in Troy's final will?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)