|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the autopsy on Troy reveal?
(a) That in addition to the brain tumor, he has several other tumors.
(b) That the brain tumor is considerably advanced.
(c) That the brain tumor could have been safely removed.
(d) That he does not have a brain tumor.
2. For what does Josh develop a strategy?
(a) For dividing the estate evenly among the family members.
(b) For keeping the family off balance.
(c) For revealing his deceased client's wishes.
(d) For paying taxes on the estate.
3. What do Snead and Josh, as well as Tip Durban, Josh's colleague do?
(a) Resign from Troy's employ.
(d) Prepare immediate and videotaped testimony detailing what they had witnessed.
4. How many legitimate children does Troy have?
5. For what do Troy's family members anxiously await?
(a) To see if Troy will recover from his illness.
(b) The end of probate.
(c) Troy's death being ruled as a suicide so the insurance money is doubled.
(d) The reading of Troy's will.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nate tend to do after detoxifying himself?
2. How does Nate begin his day at Walnut Hill?
3. Who is Hark Gettys?
4. How does Sergio start weaning Nate from Walnut Hill?
5. How many wives has Troy had?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)