|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Josh develop a strategy?
(a) For dividing the estate evenly among the family members.
(b) For paying taxes on the estate.
(c) For revealing his deceased client's wishes.
(d) For keeping the family off balance.
2. Why is Nate pleased with Josh's offer?
(a) It shows the company hasn't fired him.
(b) It will get him out of the country for the holidays.
(c) He feels good about Josh's respect.
(d) It is something to connect him to his former life.
3. What does the autopsy on Troy reveal?
(a) That he does not have a brain tumor.
(b) That the brain tumor is considerably advanced.
(c) That in addition to the brain tumor, he has several other tumors.
(d) That the brain tumor could have been safely removed.
4. What does Troy sign after he signs his will in front of his relatives?
(a) A paper donating his body to medical science.
(b) A letter to his family telling them how much each meant to him.
(c) A holographic will.
(d) A living will.
5. In accordance with Troy's wishes, what does Josh do?
(a) Keeps the contents of the will a secret until he is required by law to share the information.
(b) Share a preview of the will with the media.
(c) Have Troy buried in South America.
(d) Appoint Troy's eldest son as executor of the will.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the surprising clause in Troy's final will?
2. What creates a media frenzy?
3. Why does Josh only give information that was required by law to the probate judge?
4. Who is Sergio?
5. Why does Sergio pull away from Nate?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)