|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sergio?
(a) Nate's counselor.
(b) Nate's brother.
(c) Troy's brother.
(d) Troy's bodyguard.
2. What are Phelan's assets approximately worth?
(a) 2 billion.
(b) 2 million.
(c) 11 billion.
(d) 11 million.
3. What is requested in the will?
(a) That Troy's body be cremated.
(b) That Josh marry Troy's youngest daughter.
(c) That Troy's youngest son be disinheirited.
(d) That Josh receive a retainer fee of 15 percent of the estate.
4. For what do Troy's family members anxiously await?
(a) The reading of Troy's will.
(b) To see if Troy will recover from his illness.
(c) The end of probate.
(d) Troy's death being ruled as a suicide so the insurance money is doubled.
5. How does Nate begin his day at Walnut Hill?
(a) With a large breakfast.
(b) By going to a 12-step meeting.
(c) With meditation.
(d) With a ten-mile run.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Nate's problem after being released from the rehab program?
2. What does Hark Getty do concerning the Phelan will?
3. What creates a media frenzy?
4. Who continually calls the Stafford Law Firm?
5. How many wives has Troy had?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)