|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Phelan's assets approximately worth?
(a) 11 million.
(b) 2 million.
(c) 2 billion.
(d) 11 billion.
2. How many wives has Troy had?
3. After Troy has finished all the business he wants to do, what does he do?
(a) Commits suicide.
(b) Leaves on a plane for South America.
(c) Has lunch with his favorite daughter.
(d) Kills his lawyer for betraying him.
4. What is the surprising clause in Troy's final will?
(a) Each child only gets 10 million dollars.
(b) He leaves his entire estate to his illegitimate daughter, Rachel Lane.
(c) Each child only gets their age in dollars.
(d) That it all goes to an organization to free Tibet from Chinese rule.
5. How does Hark think he'll get rich?
(a) Off the settlement of the Phelan estate.
(b) Through his father's oil investments.
(c) He's not sure yet.
(d) By embezzling money from the Phelan estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hark Gettys?
2. What does Troy sign after he signs his will in front of his relatives?
3. How does Sergio start weaning Nate from Walnut Hill?
4. Who does Josh consider sending to Brazil?
5. In accordance with Troy's wishes, what does Josh do?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)