|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the autopsy on Troy reveal?
(a) That the brain tumor could have been safely removed.
(b) That he does not have a brain tumor.
(c) That the brain tumor is considerably advanced.
(d) That in addition to the brain tumor, he has several other tumors.
2. How many wives has Troy had?
3. Who continually calls the Stafford Law Firm?
(a) The Rockefeller Foundation wishing for their share of the estate.
(b) The press.
(c) Troy's family members.
(d) The IRS.
4. Of what is the firm leery when Nate is off the wagon?
(b) Nate's tirades.
(c) Nate's maudlin attitude at work.
(d) Bad publicity.
5. Who are Libbigail Phelan Jeter and Mary Ross Phelan?
(a) Twins who receive a huge part of the Phelan estate.
(b) Josh's sisters.
(c) Twins who only receive one-hundred thousand each.
(d) Two women Hark tries to convince to let him represent them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a panel of psychiatrists examine Troy?
2. Why is Nate pleased with Josh's offer?
3. For what do Troy's family members anxiously await?
4. How does Sergio start weaning Nate from Walnut Hill?
5. Who is Libbigail's father?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)