|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nate begin his day at Walnut Hill?
(a) With a large breakfast.
(b) With a ten-mile run.
(c) By going to a 12-step meeting.
(d) With meditation.
2. Who is Libbigail's father?
(a) Troy Phelan.
(b) Susan Jeter's daughter.
(c) Thomas Phelan.
(d) Josh Phelan.
3. What is the surprising clause in Troy's final will?
(a) He leaves his entire estate to his illegitimate daughter, Rachel Lane.
(b) That it all goes to an organization to free Tibet from Chinese rule.
(c) Each child only gets 10 million dollars.
(d) Each child only gets their age in dollars.
4. How many legitimate children does Troy have?
5. After Troy has finished all the business he wants to do, what does he do?
(a) Has lunch with his favorite daughter.
(b) Kills his lawyer for betraying him.
(c) Commits suicide.
(d) Leaves on a plane for South America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the conclusion about sending someone to Brazil?
2. How does Hark think he'll get rich?
3. What do Snead and Josh, as well as Tip Durban, Josh's colleague do?
4. What does Nate tend to do after detoxifying himself?
5. In accordance with Troy's wishes, what does Josh do?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)