|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the conclusion about sending someone to Brazil?
(a) They have no choice but to hire another lawyer.
(b) Josh is the best person for the firm.
(c) Nate will not represent the firm well.
(d) Nate is the best person for the firm.
2. What are Phelan's assets approximately worth?
(a) 11 billion.
(b) 11 million.
(c) 2 million.
(d) 2 billion.
3. How does Sergio start weaning Nate from Walnut Hill?
(a) By having Nate start withdrawing from his friendships there.
(b) By having alcohol and/or drugs laying on his desk during counseling.
(c) By verbally harrassing Nate.
(d) By reintroducing fat into his food and exposing him to the media.
4. Why does Sergio pull away from Nate?
(a) Nate told him to bug off.
(b) He doesn't like Nate's bull.
(c) He is not longer Nate's counselor.
(d) To help him be able to leave the rehab center.
5. What was Nate's problem after being released from the rehab program?
(a) He lost his job.
(b) His wife divorced him.
(c) His children wouldn't speak to him.
(d) He had nowhere to go.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Josh consider sending to Brazil?
2. What is the surprising clause in Troy's final will?
3. Why is Nate pleased with Josh's offer?
4. What does Hark Getty do concerning the Phelan will?
5. What creates a media frenzy?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)