Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who continually calls the Stafford Law Firm?
(a) The Rockefeller Foundation wishing for their share of the estate.
(b) The IRS.
(c) Troy's family members.
(d) The press.
2. What is requested in the will?
(a) That Troy's body be cremated.
(b) That Troy's youngest son be disinheirited.
(c) That Josh receive a retainer fee of 15 percent of the estate.
(d) That Josh marry Troy's youngest daughter.
3. How much is Rex's lawyer getting to represent him?
(a) Fifty percent of settlement.
(b) A hefty hourly wage.
(c) An hourly wage plus 25 percent of settlement.
(d) Thirty percent of settlement.
4. Who is Libbigail's father?
(a) Josh Phelan.
(b) Susan Jeter's daughter.
(c) Thomas Phelan.
(d) Troy Phelan.
5. In accordance with Troy's wishes, what does Josh do?
(a) Share a preview of the will with the media.
(b) Have Troy buried in South America.
(c) Keeps the contents of the will a secret until he is required by law to share the information.
(d) Appoint Troy's eldest son as executor of the will.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character is present in the opening of this story?
2. Why does Sergio pull away from Nate?
3. After Troy has finished all the business he wants to do, what does he do?
4. What does Nate tend to do after detoxifying himself?
5. Why is Nate pleased with Josh's offer?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)