|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many legitimate children does Troy have?
2. To whom does Marco introduce the three men?
(a) His lawyer.
(b) His brother and brother-in-law.
(c) His wife and three children.
(d) His mother.
3. Who are Libbigail Phelan Jeter and Mary Ross Phelan?
(a) Two women Hark tries to convince to let him represent them.
(b) Twins who receive a huge part of the Phelan estate.
(c) Twins who only receive one-hundred thousand each.
(d) Josh's sisters.
4. Why does a panel of psychiatrists examine Troy?
(a) To make sure he understands the charges against him.
(b) To learn how a very wealthy person thinks.
(c) Because he has become a recluse.
(d) To make sure he is legally competent.
5. How does Hark think he'll get rich?
(a) He's not sure yet.
(b) Off the settlement of the Phelan estate.
(c) By embezzling money from the Phelan estate.
(d) Through his father's oil investments.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Libbigail's father?
2. What was Nate's problem after being released from the rehab program?
3. Who is Hark Gettys?
4. Where does Nate go from Walnut Hill?
5. What is the problem about leaving the place of the plane crash by boat?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)