|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Troy's other relatives doing?
(a) Going to a reunion in Bimini.
(b) Trying to outguess Josh.
(c) Celebrating Christmas.
(d) Thinking about what they will do if they receive no money.
2. What happens to Rachel's mother?
(a) She kills herself.
(b) She dies in a plane crash.
(c) She disappears.
(d) She dies of cancer.
3. Who is Rachel's mother?
(a) Lynn Costner.
(b) Susan Cunningham.
(c) Evelyn Comely.
(d) Evelyn Cunningham.
4. In accordance with Troy's wishes, what does Josh do?
(a) Appoint Troy's eldest son as executor of the will.
(b) Keeps the contents of the will a secret until he is required by law to share the information.
(c) Have Troy buried in South America.
(d) Share a preview of the will with the media.
5. Whose in-laws suddenly become warmer to her when they realize she has a large amount of money coming in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the autopsy on Troy reveal?
2. How does Nate begin his day at Walnut Hill?
3. Why does Josh only give information that was required by law to the probate judge?
4. Where do they make an emergency landing?
5. What is the problem about leaving the place of the plane crash by boat?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)