|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the autopsy on Troy reveal?
(a) That the brain tumor is considerably advanced.
(b) That the brain tumor could have been safely removed.
(c) That he does not have a brain tumor.
(d) That in addition to the brain tumor, he has several other tumors.
2. How many legitimate children does Troy have?
3. What happens to Rachel's mother?
(a) She disappears.
(b) She dies in a plane crash.
(c) She kills herself.
(d) She dies of cancer.
4. What is requested in the will?
(a) That Josh marry Troy's youngest daughter.
(b) That Troy's youngest son be disinheirited.
(c) That Troy's body be cremated.
(d) That Josh receive a retainer fee of 15 percent of the estate.
5. Why is a team of lawyers awaiting Phelan today?
(a) He is about to be arrested for tax fraud.
(b) He wants to dole out his assets to his family before he dies.
(c) He plans to takeover a rival company.
(d) He plans to sign a new will.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who continually calls the Stafford Law Firm?
2. What was Nate's problem after being released from the rehab program?
3. Where does Nate go from Walnut Hill?
4. What are Phelan's assets approximately worth?
5. For what does Josh develop a strategy?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)