|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sergio start weaning Nate from Walnut Hill?
(a) By having Nate start withdrawing from his friendships there.
(b) By verbally harrassing Nate.
(c) By having alcohol and/or drugs laying on his desk during counseling.
(d) By reintroducing fat into his food and exposing him to the media.
2. Why does a panel of psychiatrists examine Troy?
(a) To learn how a very wealthy person thinks.
(b) To make sure he is legally competent.
(c) To make sure he understands the charges against him.
(d) Because he has become a recluse.
3. After Troy has finished all the business he wants to do, what does he do?
(a) Commits suicide.
(b) Leaves on a plane for South America.
(c) Has lunch with his favorite daughter.
(d) Kills his lawyer for betraying him.
4. Who does Josh consider sending to Brazil?
(a) Josh is thinking of going himself.
(b) Nate O'Riley.
(c) Troy's eldest son.
5. Who continually calls the Stafford Law Firm?
(a) The press.
(b) The IRS.
(c) The Rockefeller Foundation wishing for their share of the estate.
(d) Troy's family members.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do they make an emergency landing?
2. To whom does Marco introduce the three men?
3. How do they complete the rescue?
4. Who is Hark Gettys?
5. What does Troy sign after he signs his will in front of his relatives?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)