|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is Rex's lawyer getting to represent him?
(a) An hourly wage plus 25 percent of settlement.
(b) Fifty percent of settlement.
(c) A hefty hourly wage.
(d) Thirty percent of settlement.
2. How do they complete the rescue?
(a) By helicoptor.
(b) By seaplane.
(c) By boat.
(d) By jeep.
3. What is Tira hoping to do?
(a) Manage Ramble's share of the money.
(b) Seduce Josh to get more money.
(c) Take Ramble's money from him.
(d) Kill off the other relatives to get more money.
4. What does Nate tend to do after detoxifying himself?
(a) Disappear for months.
(b) Go on a spending binge.
(c) Go into a deep depression.
(d) Get hooked on drugs again.
5. What is the problem about leaving the place of the plane crash by boat?
(a) Jevy forgot the gas for the boat.
(b) Nate is afraid of the water.
(c) There is no boat.
(d) Jevy is not sure there is enough gasoline for the trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marco demand?
2. Why does a panel of psychiatrists examine Troy?
3. Why does Sergio pull away from Nate?
4. How does Nate feel in South America?
5. Why is a team of lawyers awaiting Phelan today?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)