|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many legitimate children does Troy have?
2. What does Troy sign after he signs his will in front of his relatives?
(a) A paper donating his body to medical science.
(b) A living will.
(c) A letter to his family telling them how much each meant to him.
(d) A holographic will.
3. How much is Rex's lawyer getting to represent him?
(a) Thirty percent of settlement.
(b) An hourly wage plus 25 percent of settlement.
(c) Fifty percent of settlement.
(d) A hefty hourly wage.
4. In accordance with Troy's wishes, what does Josh do?
(a) Share a preview of the will with the media.
(b) Keeps the contents of the will a secret until he is required by law to share the information.
(c) Appoint Troy's eldest son as executor of the will.
(d) Have Troy buried in South America.
5. How many wives has Troy had?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the autopsy on Troy reveal?
2. What is the problem about leaving the place of the plane crash by boat?
3. What happens to Rachel's mother?
4. What is the conclusion about sending someone to Brazil?
5. What was Nate's problem after being released from the rehab program?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)