|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the conclusion about sending someone to Brazil?
(a) Nate will not represent the firm well.
(b) Nate is the best person for the firm.
(c) Josh is the best person for the firm.
(d) They have no choice but to hire another lawyer.
2. In accordance with Troy's wishes, what does Josh do?
(a) Appoint Troy's eldest son as executor of the will.
(b) Have Troy buried in South America.
(c) Keeps the contents of the will a secret until he is required by law to share the information.
(d) Share a preview of the will with the media.
3. To whom does Marco introduce the three men?
(a) His lawyer.
(b) His wife and three children.
(c) His mother.
(d) His brother and brother-in-law.
4. Who does Nate hire?
(a) A secretary.
(b) A private pilot for an aerial look and a boat guide named Jevy.
(c) A native speaker.
(d) A bodyguard.
5. Why does Sergio pull away from Nate?
(a) Nate told him to bug off.
(b) He is not longer Nate's counselor.
(c) To help him be able to leave the rehab center.
(d) He doesn't like Nate's bull.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many wives has Troy had?
2. What does the autopsy on Troy reveal?
3. When do they take off on their flight?
4. Where do they make an emergency landing?
5. What character is present in the opening of this story?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)