|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nate go from Walnut Hill?
(a) To Josh's home.
(b) To the firm's office.
(c) To his apartment.
(d) Directly to the airport.
2. Why does a panel of psychiatrists examine Troy?
(a) To make sure he understands the charges against him.
(b) Because he has become a recluse.
(c) To learn how a very wealthy person thinks.
(d) To make sure he is legally competent.
3. How does Sergio start weaning Nate from Walnut Hill?
(a) By reintroducing fat into his food and exposing him to the media.
(b) By having Nate start withdrawing from his friendships there.
(c) By having alcohol and/or drugs laying on his desk during counseling.
(d) By verbally harrassing Nate.
4. What does Phelan wear?
(a) Long, white robes.
(b) Not much except when he has to.
(c) Expensive suits.
(d) Casual, but refined, sports wear.
5. Why is a team of lawyers awaiting Phelan today?
(a) He plans to sign a new will.
(b) He wants to dole out his assets to his family before he dies.
(c) He plans to takeover a rival company.
(d) He is about to be arrested for tax fraud.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Marco introduce the three men?
2. What are Phelan's assets approximately worth?
3. Who rescues the three men?
4. How much is Rex's lawyer getting to represent him?
5. Whose in-laws suddenly become warmer to her when they realize she has a large amount of money coming in?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)