|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Nate and Jevy discuss?
(a) How to continue their search.
(b) The reason Nate drinks so much.
(c) The amazing variety of flora and fauna.
(d) Why Americans are so rude.
2. In accordance with Troy's wishes, what does Josh do?
(a) Keeps the contents of the will a secret until he is required by law to share the information.
(b) Share a preview of the will with the media.
(c) Appoint Troy's eldest son as executor of the will.
(d) Have Troy buried in South America.
3. What is Josh doing while Nate is trying to convince Rachel to look at the papers?
(a) "Courting" the other family members to get them to accept the will.
(c) Tying up the loose ends about the will.
(d) Laying out a probate plan.
4. What is difficult about getting to the Pantanal?
(a) It is a forbidden area for foreigners.
(b) It is not approachable by land.
(c) It is only approachable by air.
(d) It is hostile to Americans.
5. Where does Nate go from Walnut Hill?
(a) To Josh's home.
(b) Directly to the airport.
(c) To his apartment.
(d) To the firm's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do they make an emergency landing?
2. To whom is the bulk of the estate left?
3. What do Rachel and Nate do together?
4. What does Jevy say that he regrets saying?
5. Where do Nate and Jevy stop?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)