|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Welly tell Valdir?
(a) That the Santa Loura has just pulled up to the dock.
(b) That Nate and Jevy are on their way.
(c) That the Santa Loura had sunk and that Jevy and Nate's exact whereabouts were unknown.
(d) That he buried Nate in the jungle because Nate died of a snakebite.
2. Who helps Jevy with directions?
(a) No one.
(b) An elderly woman on the bank.
(c) An experienced fisherman.
(d) A young boy.
3. What does the Judge read aloud?
(a) Troy's holographic will.
(b) An admonishment for order in the court.
(c) A pre-will statement from Troy.
(d) A statement about the probate process.
4. What does the autopsy on Troy reveal?
(a) That the brain tumor is considerably advanced.
(b) That he does not have a brain tumor.
(c) That in addition to the brain tumor, he has several other tumors.
(d) That the brain tumor could have been safely removed.
5. What do Nate and Jevy discuss?
(a) The amazing variety of flora and fauna.
(b) Why Americans are so rude.
(c) How to continue their search.
(d) The reason Nate drinks so much.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do they take off on their flight?
2. What does Josh provide Nate?
3. Why is Nate roaming the streets?
4. What is an ever-present danger?
5. Who does Nate hire?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)