|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is his state after drinking?
(a) He is naked, intoxicated and unconscious.
(b) He is feeling guilty.
(c) He doesn't drink.
(d) He feels great.
2. Why does Jevy go searching for Nate?
(a) He is worried about Nate.
(b) Jevy had been paid well to help Nate navigate the Pantanal and he intended to complete his mission.
(c) Nate owes him money.
(d) He wants to know if they are still leaving.
3. Where do Nate and Jevy stop?
(a) At a trading post along the river.
(b) In a small town where Nate thinks Rachel lives.
(c) On a small island in the middle of the river.
(d) At the local constable's office.
4. Who helps Jevy with directions?
(a) An elderly woman on the bank.
(b) An experienced fisherman.
(c) No one.
(d) A young boy.
5. Where are the two men at the end of Chapter 26?
(a) Back at Fernando's trading post.
(b) On their way to the mountains.
(c) Back in the village.
(d) Totally lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much alcohol does Nate consume?
2. With which Indian tribe does a missionary woman work?
3. What does the autopsy on Troy reveal?
4. What is Josh doing while Nate is trying to convince Rachel to look at the papers?
5. What is the conclusion about sending someone to Brazil?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)