|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Judge Wycliff enjoying himself?
(a) Because he did not like Troy.
(b) He is a little jealous of all of Troy's money.
(c) Because the courtroom is packed.
(d) Because he is glad the relatives will not get anything.
2. Who does Nate hire?
(a) A bodyguard.
(b) A private pilot for an aerial look and a boat guide named Jevy.
(c) A native speaker.
(d) A secretary.
3. What does Josh provide Nate?
(a) Money and clothing.
(b) Fifty-thousand dollars retainer fee.
(c) An alias and a passport.
(d) Nate's transportation and trip itinerary.
4. Of what is the firm leery when Nate is off the wagon?
(a) Nate's maudlin attitude at work.
(b) Bad publicity.
(d) Nate's tirades.
5. Why is Nate roaming the streets?
(a) Looking for Rachel.
(b) Looking for a nightclub.
(c) Looking for open stores.
(d) He has lost the way to his motel room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Josh consider sending to Brazil?
2. What does it take to get Nate ready to travel?
3. What is difficult about navigating the secondary river?
4. What does Rachel sense about Nate?
5. What is requested in the will?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)