|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Judge Wycliff enjoying himself?
(a) Because the courtroom is packed.
(b) He is a little jealous of all of Troy's money.
(c) Because he did not like Troy.
(d) Because he is glad the relatives will not get anything.
2. Where does Nate find liquor?
(a) From a homeless man.
(b) In the hotel restaurant.
(c) He doesn't.
(d) In a delicatessen that remained open and sold liquor.
3. What does Nate tend to do after detoxifying himself?
(a) Go on a spending binge.
(b) Go into a deep depression.
(c) Disappear for months.
(d) Get hooked on drugs again.
4. What do Nate and Jevy discuss?
(a) How to continue their search.
(b) The reason Nate drinks so much.
(c) The amazing variety of flora and fauna.
(d) Why Americans are so rude.
5. What is the opening scene of Chapter 10?
(a) Josh and Nate meet at Troy Phelan's home.
(b) Josh meets with Nate's counselor.
(c) Nate is arrested for DUI.
(d) Nate is released from Walnut Hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tributary do they men have to go up?
2. With which Indian tribe does a missionary woman work?
3. With what is Rachel content?
4. What does Nate tell Rachel?
5. Who does Josh call to find out about Nate?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)