|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Nate speak to Rachel the next day?
(a) She sneaks away from the village.
(b) She refused to speak with him.
(c) She is bitten by a poisonous snake and dies.
(d) She has to go to a neighboring village.
2. What is difficult about getting to the Pantanal?
(a) It is only approachable by air.
(b) It is a forbidden area for foreigners.
(c) It is not approachable by land.
(d) It is hostile to Americans.
3. What do Rachel and Nate do together?
(b) Look at patients.
4. Who continually calls the Stafford Law Firm?
(a) The press.
(b) Troy's family members.
(c) The IRS.
(d) The Rockefeller Foundation wishing for their share of the estate.
5. What does Rachel sense about Nate?
(a) He is still quite addicted to drugs and alcohol.
(b) He is lonely.
(c) He lies.
(d) He is hypocritical.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is happening back in the States?
2. Where does Nate go from Walnut Hill?
3. Who is Nate avoiding?
4. What was Nate's problem after being released from the rehab program?
5. What is an ever-present danger?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)