|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is Rachel content?
(a) Living a simple life among the Indians and God.
(b) Knowing she can leave if necessary.
(c) Her practise and her radio.
(d) Her books and medical practise.
2. What creates a media frenzy?
(a) The selling off of Troy's assets for tax bills.
(b) The search for Rachel.
(c) Troy's amended will.
(d) Troy's death.
3. Why does a little girl in the neighboring village die?
(a) Rachel has no antivenin for the little girl.
(b) She is killed by accident by a hunter.
(c) She has too high a fever and dies.
(d) She is torn up too badly by an alligator to be helped.
4. What tributary do they men have to go up?
(a) The Hoxtrica.
(b) The Cabixa.
(c) The Falta.
(d) The Cabana.
5. What does Josh provide Nate?
(a) An alias and a passport.
(b) Fifty-thousand dollars retainer fee.
(c) Nate's transportation and trip itinerary.
(d) Money and clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Josh develop a strategy?
2. What do Josh and the Judge review?
3. What is difficult about getting to the Pantanal?
4. Who does Nate hire?
5. What do Nate and Jevy discuss?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)