|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is the firm leery when Nate is off the wagon?
(b) Bad publicity.
(c) Nate's tirades.
(d) Nate's maudlin attitude at work.
2. Who is Nate avoiding?
(a) His former wives.
(b) His fiance.
(c) His partying acquaintances.
(d) His parents.
3. Besides preaching the gospel, what does Rachel do?
(a) She lives by the gospels.
(b) She practises the tribal religion also so as to gain the trust of the people.
(c) She teaches the women to be feminists.
(d) She teaches the people how to be civilized.
4. Where do Nate and Jevy stop?
(a) On a small island in the middle of the river.
(b) At a trading post along the river.
(c) At the local constable's office.
(d) In a small town where Nate thinks Rachel lives.
5. What is the opening scene of Chapter 10?
(a) Josh and Nate meet at Troy Phelan's home.
(b) Nate is released from Walnut Hill.
(c) Josh meets with Nate's counselor.
(d) Nate is arrested for DUI.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Nate roaming the streets?
2. What is difficult about getting to the Pantanal?
3. What does the Judge read aloud?
4. For what does Josh develop a strategy?
5. What is happening back in the States?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)