|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who continually calls the Stafford Law Firm?
(a) The press.
(b) The Rockefeller Foundation wishing for their share of the estate.
(c) Troy's family members.
(d) The IRS.
2. What tributary do they men have to go up?
(a) The Cabixa.
(b) The Hoxtrica.
(c) The Falta.
(d) The Cabana.
3. What is the conclusion about sending someone to Brazil?
(a) They have no choice but to hire another lawyer.
(b) Nate is the best person for the firm.
(c) Nate will not represent the firm well.
(d) Josh is the best person for the firm.
4. For what do Troy's family members anxiously await?
(a) To see if Troy will recover from his illness.
(b) The reading of Troy's will.
(c) The end of probate.
(d) Troy's death being ruled as a suicide so the insurance money is doubled.
5. What do Josh and the Judge review?
(a) The money each person stands to receive.
(b) The probate plan.
(c) The will to see if there are any loose ends.
(d) The videotape of Troy's mental assessment, will signing, and plunge from the balcony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the autopsy on Troy reveal?
2. How does Nate feel in South America?
3. Who does Josh consider sending to Brazil?
4. Who does Nate hire?
5. In accordance with Troy's wishes, what does Josh do?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)