|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do they make an emergency landing?
(a) In the water.
(b) On the treetops.
(c) On a farm.
(d) At a dirt airstrip.
2. What does it take to get Nate ready to travel?
(a) A veiled threat from Jevy.
(b) A bucket of ice water thrown on Nate.
(c) A few cold showers, aspirin, cool compresses, and sunglasses.
(d) A call from Josh.
3. When do they take off on their flight?
(a) Christmas eve.
(b) Christmas morning.
(c) New Year's eve.
(d) New Year's day.
4. What does the Judge read aloud?
(a) A pre-will statement from Troy.
(b) Troy's holographic will.
(c) An admonishment for order in the court.
(d) A statement about the probate process.
5. What is Josh doing while Nate is trying to convince Rachel to look at the papers?
(a) "Courting" the other family members to get them to accept the will.
(b) Laying out a probate plan.
(d) Tying up the loose ends about the will.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the conclusion about sending someone to Brazil?
2. For what does Josh develop a strategy?
3. How does Nate feel in South America?
4. Where does Nate find liquor?
5. Besides preaching the gospel, what does Rachel do?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)