|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to an heir that contests the will?
(a) That heir recieves 1/2 of the original amount.
(b) The heir has to come up with 10 good reasons the will should be changed.
(d) That heir receives nothing.
2. What creates a media frenzy?
(a) Troy's death.
(b) The search for Rachel.
(c) The selling off of Troy's assets for tax bills.
(d) Troy's amended will.
3. What does Rachel sense about Nate?
(a) He is lonely.
(b) He lies.
(c) He is hypocritical.
(d) He is still quite addicted to drugs and alcohol.
4. Where does Nate find liquor?
(a) He doesn't.
(b) From a homeless man.
(c) In the hotel restaurant.
(d) In a delicatessen that remained open and sold liquor.
5. For what does Josh develop a strategy?
(a) For dividing the estate evenly among the family members.
(b) For keeping the family off balance.
(c) For paying taxes on the estate.
(d) For revealing his deceased client's wishes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is happening back in the States?
2. With which Indian tribe does a missionary woman work?
3. For what do Troy's family members anxiously await?
4. What does Nate tend to do after detoxifying himself?
5. Who has Rachel herself baptized?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)