|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nate hire?
(a) A secretary.
(b) A private pilot for an aerial look and a boat guide named Jevy.
(c) A bodyguard.
(d) A native speaker.
2. What is difficult about navigating the secondary river?
(a) Too many trees and other debris in the water.
(b) It has many branches and the banks are flooded.
(c) It is very narrow and shallow.
(d) It has many whirlpools that spin the boat.
3. When do they take off on their flight?
(a) New Year's eve.
(b) Christmas morning.
(c) Christmas eve.
(d) New Year's day.
4. What does the Judge read aloud?
(a) A pre-will statement from Troy.
(b) A statement about the probate process.
(c) Troy's holographic will.
(d) An admonishment for order in the court.
5. What does Jevy fear?
(a) That Nate might be dead or in need of the hospital
(b) That Nate left without him.
(c) That they won't get the tide if they don't leave soon.
(d) That he will lose his retainer fee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a little girl in the neighboring village die?
2. For what do Troy's family members anxiously await?
3. Where does Nate go from Walnut Hill?
4. What does Fernando tell Jevy?
5. What do Rachel and Nate do together?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)