|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does it take to get Nate ready to travel?
(a) A call from Josh.
(b) A few cold showers, aspirin, cool compresses, and sunglasses.
(c) A veiled threat from Jevy.
(d) A bucket of ice water thrown on Nate.
2. What is the conclusion about sending someone to Brazil?
(a) Josh is the best person for the firm.
(b) Nate is the best person for the firm.
(c) Nate will not represent the firm well.
(d) They have no choice but to hire another lawyer.
3. In accordance with Troy's wishes, what does Josh do?
(a) Appoint Troy's eldest son as executor of the will.
(b) Share a preview of the will with the media.
(c) Have Troy buried in South America.
(d) Keeps the contents of the will a secret until he is required by law to share the information.
4. Why has Nate lost his other friends?
(a) Because he moved to another city.
(b) He never had any friends.
(c) Through negligence and poor behavior.
(d) Because he is gone so long.
5. What two people does Nate contact on his trip?
(a) Josh and Rachel.
(b) Alice and Sergio.
(c) Alice and Josh.
(d) Sergio and Josh.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nate feel in South America?
2. What does Fernando tell Jevy?
3. With what is Rachel content?
4. What does the Judge read aloud?
5. What does Nate do while Jevy goes to the trading post?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)