|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Josh and the Judge review?
(a) The probate plan.
(b) The money each person stands to receive.
(c) The will to see if there are any loose ends.
(d) The videotape of Troy's mental assessment, will signing, and plunge from the balcony.
2. Why has Nate lost his other friends?
(a) Through negligence and poor behavior.
(b) Because he moved to another city.
(c) Because he is gone so long.
(d) He never had any friends.
3. What happens to an heir that contests the will?
(a) That heir receives nothing.
(b) That heir recieves 1/2 of the original amount.
(d) The heir has to come up with 10 good reasons the will should be changed.
4. Why can't Nate speak to Rachel the next day?
(a) She sneaks away from the village.
(b) She refused to speak with him.
(c) She is bitten by a poisonous snake and dies.
(d) She has to go to a neighboring village.
5. What does Rachel sense about Nate?
(a) He lies.
(b) He is still quite addicted to drugs and alcohol.
(c) He is lonely.
(d) He is hypocritical.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two people does Nate contact on his trip?
2. Who helps Jevy with directions?
3. Where are the two men at the end of Chapter 26?
4. What do Rachel and Nate do together?
5. With which Indian tribe does a missionary woman work?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)