|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the two men at the end of Chapter 26?
(a) Back at Fernando's trading post.
(b) Totally lost.
(c) Back in the village.
(d) On their way to the mountains.
2. What does Jevy say that he regrets saying?
(a) That Nate had better not drink.
(b) That he often has a cold beer at the trading post.
(c) That most lawyers would be best use for alligator bait.
(d) That Americans should all burn in fire.
3. For what do Troy's family members anxiously await?
(a) Troy's death being ruled as a suicide so the insurance money is doubled.
(b) The reading of Troy's will.
(c) To see if Troy will recover from his illness.
(d) The end of probate.
4. What does it take to get Nate ready to travel?
(a) A call from Josh.
(b) A veiled threat from Jevy.
(c) A bucket of ice water thrown on Nate.
(d) A few cold showers, aspirin, cool compresses, and sunglasses.
5. What is happening back in the States?
(a) Troy tells Josh to continue pretending Troy is dead.
(b) It is time to read Troy's will.
(c) Troy's family have tried to find and destroy Troy's most recent will.
(d) Troy has finally come out of his coma.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Welly tell Valdir?
2. What is his state after drinking?
3. What does Fernando tell Jevy?
4. Who does Nate hire?
5. What does Josh provide Nate?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)