|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tributary do they men have to go up?
(a) The Hoxtrica.
(b) The Cabana.
(c) The Cabixa.
(d) The Falta.
2. What does Jevy fear?
(a) That they won't get the tide if they don't leave soon.
(b) That he will lose his retainer fee.
(c) That Nate left without him.
(d) That Nate might be dead or in need of the hospital
3. What is difficult about navigating the secondary river?
(a) Too many trees and other debris in the water.
(b) It has many whirlpools that spin the boat.
(c) It has many branches and the banks are flooded.
(d) It is very narrow and shallow.
4. What does the Judge read aloud?
(a) A pre-will statement from Troy.
(b) A statement about the probate process.
(c) Troy's holographic will.
(d) An admonishment for order in the court.
5. Who is Nate avoiding?
(a) His fiance.
(b) His parents.
(c) His partying acquaintances.
(d) His former wives.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what is Rachel content?
2. Where does Nate find liquor?
3. Who is Valdir Ruiz?
4. Who does Josh call to find out about Nate?
5. Who continually calls the Stafford Law Firm?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)