|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jevy go searching for Nate?
(a) Nate owes him money.
(b) Jevy had been paid well to help Nate navigate the Pantanal and he intended to complete his mission.
(c) He wants to know if they are still leaving.
(d) He is worried about Nate.
2. What is happening back in the States?
(a) Troy has finally come out of his coma.
(b) Troy tells Josh to continue pretending Troy is dead.
(c) Troy's family have tried to find and destroy Troy's most recent will.
(d) It is time to read Troy's will.
3. With which Indian tribe does a missionary woman work?
4. With what is Rachel content?
(a) Living a simple life among the Indians and God.
(b) Her books and medical practise.
(c) Her practise and her radio.
(d) Knowing she can leave if necessary.
5. What is his state after drinking?
(a) He is feeling guilty.
(b) He doesn't drink.
(c) He is naked, intoxicated and unconscious.
(d) He feels great.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what do Troy's family members anxiously await?
2. What is Josh doing while Nate is trying to convince Rachel to look at the papers?
3. Why has Nate lost his other friends?
4. What do Nate and Jevy discuss?
5. Who is Nate avoiding?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)