|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Nate retreat for time to think?
(a) A house in Nassau.
(b) The Adirondacks.
(c) To a mountain retreat in Montana.
(d) The Stafford family cottage on Chesapeake Bay.
2. Who offers his services for a flat fee of five million dollars?
3. What does Rachel explain to Nate?
(a) How she becomes accepted in the tribe.
(b) Why she became a doctor.
(c) How she changed her name and becomes a missionary.
(d) Why she did not marry.
4. What does Marco demand?
(a) Payment for his wrecked boat.
(b) Payment for his dead cow.
(c) Payment to get them off the island.
(d) Payment for his wrecked airplane.
5. Who is Dr. Sabo?
(a) A internist who treated Troy for cancer.
(b) A friend of Rachel's in the jungle.
(c) A friend of Nate's.
(d) A retired psychiatrist who could be paid to say anything in a court of law.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do they complete the rescue?
2. What thought occurs to Nate?
3. Who rescues the three men?
4. Where do all waterways eventually lead in the area where Jevy and Nate are?
5. What does Rachel seem to know about Nate?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)