|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the problem about leaving the place of the plane crash by boat?
(a) Jevy is not sure there is enough gasoline for the trip.
(b) There is no boat.
(c) Jevy forgot the gas for the boat.
(d) Nate is afraid of the water.
2. What is Josh doing for Nate?
(a) Recommending him for a partnership.
(b) Advising him about investments so he can retire comfortably.
(c) Cleaning up Nate's obligations so he can retire with dignity.
(d) Giving him a generous percentage of the lawyer fees.
3. What happens to the panel of three psychiatrists?
(a) They recant their evaluation.
(b) They receive a huge payoff.
(c) They are adamant about Troy's capacity.
(d) They find themselves without a job.
4. What happens to Rachel's mother?
(a) She dies in a plane crash.
(b) She kills herself.
(c) She dies of cancer.
(d) She disappears.
5. What thought occurs to Nate?
(a) That Rachel must be have crazy to live in this area.
(b) That he might decide to stay in the jungle with Rachel.
(c) That Rachel might go with him to New York.
(d) That he could die in Pantanal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tira hoping to do?
2. What does Nate remember he brought along with his luggage?
3. To where does Nate retreat for time to think?
4. What happens after Nate's fever breaks?
5. Where is Nate drawn as he wanders the city?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)