|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose in-laws suddenly become warmer to her when they realize she has a large amount of money coming in?
2. What is Tira hoping to do?
(a) Manage Ramble's share of the money.
(b) Seduce Josh to get more money.
(c) Take Ramble's money from him.
(d) Kill off the other relatives to get more money.
3. After a week of searching for Rachel, what does Nate realize?
(a) She may have gone on ahead of him to the States.
(b) She may have died as he almost did with the fever.
(c) She may be avoiding him.
(d) She may no longer be in the city.
4. Who is trying to enlist the aid of other expert witnesses who could refute the testimony of the first panel?
(c) The family's lawyers.
5. Why is it difficult to speak to the first Indians they encounter?
(a) They are women and children who are not allowed to speak to strangers.
(b) They just stare at the men.
(c) They speak too fast.
(d) They do not speak any Portuguese.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Nate retreat for time to think?
2. What does the doctor say about Nate's fever returning?
3. For whom does Nate search after he leaves the hospital?
4. To whom does Marco introduce the three men?
5. How did the men of the tribe act?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)