|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Marco introduce the three men?
(a) His wife and three children.
(b) His brother and brother-in-law.
(c) His lawyer.
(d) His mother.
2. How did the men of the tribe act?
(a) Suspicious at first.
(b) Very friendly.
(d) Quite hostile.
3. Who promises the cooperation of Troy's latest mistress, Nicolette?
4. What does Nate tell Josh?
(a) He is moving to South America.
(b) He is retiring from law.
(c) He is becoming a Christian missionary.
(d) He is ready to re-join the firm.
5. What is the problem about leaving the place of the plane crash by boat?
(a) There is no boat.
(b) Jevy is not sure there is enough gasoline for the trip.
(c) Nate is afraid of the water.
(d) Jevy forgot the gas for the boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it difficult to speak to the first Indians they encounter?
2. What happens to the panel of three psychiatrists?
3. How do they complete the rescue?
4. What does Nate remember he brought along with his luggage?
5. What happens after Nate's fever breaks?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)