|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose in-laws suddenly become warmer to her when they realize she has a large amount of money coming in?
2. Why is it difficult to speak to the first Indians they encounter?
(a) They do not speak any Portuguese.
(b) They are women and children who are not allowed to speak to strangers.
(c) They just stare at the men.
(d) They speak too fast.
3. What happens to Rachel's mother?
(a) She dies of cancer.
(b) She disappears.
(c) She kills herself.
(d) She dies in a plane crash.
4. What does Josh suggest that Nate do for Rachel?
(a) Plead with her to at least claim her inheritance for the future.
(b) Marry her.
(c) Be her lawyer and protect her interests.
(d) Let it go.
5. Who rescues the three men?
(a) The local paramilitary group.
(b) Some missionaries.
(c) The military.
(d) The politzi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What thought occurs to Nate?
2. What does Rachel explain to Nate?
3. What is the problem about leaving the place of the plane crash by boat?
4. Who is trying to enlist the aid of other expert witnesses who could refute the testimony of the first panel?
5. What is the problem when Nate is admitted to the hospital for the second time?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)