|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Troy's other relatives doing?
(a) Going to a reunion in Bimini.
(b) Celebrating Christmas.
(c) Trying to outguess Josh.
(d) Thinking about what they will do if they receive no money.
2. Where is Nate drawn as he wanders the city?
(a) A church.
(b) A bar.
(c) A school.
(d) A hospital.
3. What is Josh doing for Nate?
(a) Cleaning up Nate's obligations so he can retire with dignity.
(b) Recommending him for a partnership.
(c) Giving him a generous percentage of the lawyer fees.
(d) Advising him about investments so he can retire comfortably.
4. Who is Dr. Sabo?
(a) A friend of Rachel's in the jungle.
(b) A internist who treated Troy for cancer.
(c) A friend of Nate's.
(d) A retired psychiatrist who could be paid to say anything in a court of law.
5. What does Marco demand?
(a) Payment for his wrecked airplane.
(b) Payment for his wrecked boat.
(c) Payment to get them off the island.
(d) Payment for his dead cow.
Short Answer Questions
1. After a week of searching for Rachel, what does Nate realize?
2. Where does Rachel live?
3. What does Nate remember he brought along with his luggage?
4. Why is it difficult to speak to the first Indians they encounter?
5. What does Rachel seem to know about Nate?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)