|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nate remember he brought along with his luggage?
(a) A satellite phone.
(b) An emergency locator beacon.
(c) A morse code transponder.
(d) A portable laptop with a satellite card.
2. Who is trying to enlist the aid of other expert witnesses who could refute the testimony of the first panel?
(b) The family's lawyers.
3. What thought occurs to Nate?
(a) That he could die in Pantanal.
(b) That Rachel must be have crazy to live in this area.
(c) That he might decide to stay in the jungle with Rachel.
(d) That Rachel might go with him to New York.
4. To where does Nate retreat for time to think?
(a) The Stafford family cottage on Chesapeake Bay.
(b) A house in Nassau.
(c) To a mountain retreat in Montana.
(d) The Adirondacks.
5. Who is Dr. Sabo?
(a) A retired psychiatrist who could be paid to say anything in a court of law.
(b) A friend of Nate's.
(c) A internist who treated Troy for cancer.
(d) A friend of Rachel's in the jungle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nate tell Josh?
2. What happens after Nate's fever breaks?
3. What happens to Rachel's mother?
4. What happens to the panel of three psychiatrists?
5. How did the men of the tribe act?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)