|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Feyman hope to gain if he is successful in the Experiment?
(b) The answers to life.
(c) Power and reputation.
(d) The woman he wants to marry.
2. What does the narrator say the Gnostic Gospels were?
(a) The writings of Christ himself.
(b) Early, but rejected, manifestations of the World Vision.
(c) Wisdom from past lives.
(d) Information left from another plane.
3. To what does Maya say energy blockages are related?
(a) Being angry.
(b) Being resistant to change.
(c) Past experience.
(d) Having too many thoughts about the future.
4. What do Wil and the narrator learn from Feyman's Birth Vision?
(a) He was supposed to be a doctor.
(b) He was born to help achieve transcendent energy efficiency.
(c) He was supposed to be president of America.
(d) He was born to help achieve democracy in the Middle East.
5. What did the author say was different about Christ from most people?
(a) He believed in no religion.
(b) He was part God.
(c) He had full awareness of his Birth Vision.
(d) He believed in all religions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wil tell the narrator their task is to be?
2. What type of job did the narrator have the first time he met Maya and Webber?
3. How does the narrator get out of where he was drawn?
4. What people does the narrator say espoused the idea of one God first?
5. When the narrator returns to the physical plane at the end of Chapter 7, who does he see?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wil say about the scenarios the narrator saw?
2. How does the narrator describe hell in Chapter 7?
3. How does the narrator connect Charlene with one of his previous lives?
4. What types of human thoughts did he consider important to the World Vision that he saw in his vision?
5. What did the narrator see in his vision about the teachings of Christ?
6. What does the narrator suggest about the 1960's?
7. Into what is the narrator drawn in hell and what does he see?
8. What does the narrator say he realized about humans born into the world?
9. What happens to the group from the cave in Chapter 8 as they go towards the building with the Experiment?
10. In Chapter 8, what does the narrator hear as he returns to the physical plane and what does Webber tell him about the noise?
This section contains 894 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)