|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say solidified fear in both the conservatives and the liberals?
(a) The desire to control the other's well being and freedom.
(b) The inability to compromise their party platforms.
(c) The need for money to advance their agendas.
(d) Too many hateful, mud slinging campaigns.
2. What does Wil say is the system that fails to deal with the Fear in contemporary life?
(c) The socio/political approaches.
(d) Money and power.
3. What type of job did the narrator have the first time he met Maya and Webber?
(a) A pony express rider.
(b) A calvary officer.
(c) A trapper.
(d) A muscian.
4. What does the narrator say has been edited out of the Christian Bible?
(a) Any information about other planes of existence.
(b) The Gnostic Gospels.
(c) Any mention of the World Vision.
(d) The actual words of Jesus about reincarnation.
5. What does Maya do when they can't recapture the energy?
(a) Panics and runs.
(c) Sits silently in a corner.
(d) Breaks down and cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't the allies recapture the energy they had in the cave?
2. What does the the narrator urge Wil to do at the beginning of Chapter 6?
3. What does the narrator say corrupted the vision of the United States?
4. When the narrator remembers a previous life in Chapter 6, what was he?
5. What does Maya tell Webber and the narrator?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the narrator tell about a previous life of his as a monk?
2. What does Wil say about the scenarios the narrator saw?
3. What does the group do after Charlene explains why she is in the valley?
4. How does the narrator describe hell in Chapter 7?
5. What did the narrator see begin to emerge that changed the way humans interacted with the world?
6. What does the narrator urge Wil to do?
7. What does Webber tell the narrator about Charlene?
8. What happens when the Group decide to try and end the Experiment by combining their energies?
9. Into what is the narrator drawn in hell and what does he see?
10. What do Wil and the narrator see when they experience Feyman's Life Review?
This section contains 890 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)