|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wil think intuition is?
(a) Hard wired into the genetic code.
(b) A form of alien esp.
(c) Souls communicating.
(d) Glimpses of Birth Visions that have gone unconscious.
2. Of what is the narrator immediately aware as he returns to the physical plane at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) A dissonance sound.
(b) Long Eagle.
(c) An explosion.
(d) A woman screaming.
3. What happens to the four allies as they advance towards the Experiment?
(b) They fall in a pit.
(c) They are captured.
(d) They get in an argument.
4. What does the narrator say corrupted the vision of the United States?
(a) Too many people living there.
(b) A rigged voting system.
(c) The emerging dominance of capitalism, communism, and fascism.
(d) Corrupt politicians.
5. What does the narrator say moved the human race forward to a closer union with the divine in the 1960's?
(a) The concept of peace on earth.
(b) Eastern influences and spiritually enlightened explorations.
(c) The concept of free love.
(d) The influence of the fundamental Christian churches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say the Fear distorted in the history of human kind?
2. What does the narrator realize was also in Feyman's Birth Vision?
3. What does Wil say is needed to complete the narrator's task?
4. What do Webber and the narrator do when they go back to the cave?
5. What does the narrator say has been edited out of the Christian Bible?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the narrator describe hell in Chapter 7?
2. What does Wil say is their task concerning the Group of Seven?
3. What does the narrator urge Wil to do?
4. What does Wil say about the scenarios the narrator saw?
5. What does the narrator discuss with Wil concerning the Christian church?
6. What does the narrator realize about all his previous lives and what he thinks is needed to change the trend?
7. What happens when the Group decide to try and end the Experiment by combining their energies?
8. Into what is the narrator drawn in hell and what does he see?
9. What does the group do after Charlene explains why she is in the valley?
10. What does a sudden connection with the narrator's Soul Group bring to his mind about a previous life?
This section contains 929 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)