|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author see as originating in Ancient Greece?
(c) Fishing fleets.
2. What does the narrator say about the tension between Webber and Maya?
(a) They need to sit in meditation together.
(b) They have a past that needs to be healed.
(c) They are too tired to talk.
(d) They both like science so talk about that.
3. At the end of Chapter 6, where does Wil tell the narrator they must go for more enlightenment?
(a) Into Christ's dream vision.
(c) The Far East.
4. Where do Webber and the narrator go when they leave the bunker?
(a) The waterfall.
(b) The park entrance.
(c) The cave.
(d) The woods.
5. Of what is the narrator immediately aware as he returns to the physical plane at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Long Eagle.
(b) A dissonance sound.
(c) A woman screaming.
(d) An explosion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wil tell the narrator their task is to be?
2. What happens to the four allies as they advance towards the Experiment?
3. Who was Charlene in the life of the Native American war?
4. What did the narrator pretend in order to finish his work in a previous life?
5. What does the narrator realize was also in Feyman's Birth Vision?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)