|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Allies realize is their immediate responsibility?
(a) To blow up the bunker.
(b) To heal Feyman's body.
(c) To bring the process of awakening to Feyman.
(d) To get out of the valley and go get help.
2. What happened to the Gnostic Gospels?
(a) They never existed in any form but orally.
(b) They were found hidden away in Israel.
(c) They were destroyed by the church.
(d) They are stored in the Vatican archives.
3. As Webber and Maya are dealing with each other what do the three of them see?
(a) Charlene running towards them.
(b) Williams streaking through the woods.
(c) Wil coming into the cave.
(d) Charlene being walked through the woods at gunpoint.
4. What do Webber and the narrator do when they go back to the cave?
(a) Call for Long Eagle.
(d) Get in a fight.
5. At the end of Chapter 6, where does Wil tell the narrator they must go for more enlightenment?
(c) Into Christ's dream vision.
(d) The Far East.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the narrator and Wil learn from Feyman's Birth Vision?
2. What does Wil think individual intuitions and perceptions of destiny are?
3. When the narrator returns to the physical plane at the end of Chapter 7, who does he see?
4. What do Wil and the narrator observe on the plane where they go in the beginning of Chapter 7?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 6, Part 2, in a vision the narrator has what is the first stage of human history?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the vision the narrator had at the beginning of Chapter 6, Part 2.
2. What did the narrator see in his vision about the teachings of Christ?
3. What do Wil and the narrator see when they experience Feyman's Life Review?
4. What happens to the group from the cave in Chapter 8 as they go towards the building with the Experiment?
5. Who is one of the souls the narrator recognizes in hell?
6. Describe what the four members of the Group first do when they meet at the waterfall and what they see.
7. What did the narrator see begin to emerge that changed the way humans interacted with the world?
8. What does Webber tell the narrator about Charlene?
9. What does the narrator urge Wil to do?
10. What does Wil say about the scenarios the narrator saw?
This section contains 912 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)