|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wil think intuition is?
(a) Hard wired into the genetic code.
(b) Souls communicating.
(c) Glimpses of Birth Visions that have gone unconscious.
(d) A form of alien esp.
2. What does Wil say would help troubled, trapped souls?
(a) A priest.
(b) Asking for help.
(d) The Tenth Insight.
3. What type of job did the narrator have the first time he met Maya and Webber?
(a) A calvary officer.
(b) A trapper.
(c) A pony express rider.
(d) A muscian.
4. Where do Webber and the narrator go when they leave the bunker?
(a) The waterfall.
(b) The woods.
(c) The cave.
(d) The park entrance.
5. Who intervened with Feyman to prevent him becoming trapped in a hell?
(c) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Feyman walk?
2. At the end of Chapter 6, where does Wil tell the narrator they must go for more enlightenment?
3. What dimension holds the souls who have been present along the road of human evolution?
4. What does the author say the full connection between the human and the divine is?
5. What does the narrator realize was also in Feyman's Birth Vision?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the narrator see begin to emerge that changed the way humans interacted with the world?
2. What does Wil say is their task concerning the Group of Seven?
3. What does the narrator tell about a previous life of his as a monk?
4. What does a sudden connection with the narrator's Soul Group bring to his mind about a previous life?
5. What does the narrator realize about all his previous lives and what he thinks is needed to change the trend?
6. What does the group do after Charlene explains why she is in the valley?
7. Describe what the four members of the Group first do when they meet at the waterfall and what they see.
8. Describe the vision the narrator had at the beginning of Chapter 6, Part 2.
9. What did the narrator see in his vision about the teachings of Christ?
10. What does the narrator suggest about the 1960's?
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)