|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wil say is needed to complete the narrator's task?
(a) The National Guard.
(b) Charlene's help.
(c) New energy regulations.
(d) A deeper understanding of the Tenth Insight.
2. What does the narrator see when he is pulled into the answer in question #127?
(a) Dead animals lying all over and people walking among them.
(b) A green slime coated landscape with people moving slowly in circles.
(c) A series of menacing scenarios with people doing different things.
(d) Fifteen children eating and some adults.
3. What do the four allies do when they reunite after getting away from the bunker?
(a) Eat dinner.
(b) Leave the park.
(c) Re-establish their connection with the unified energy.
(d) Call the police.
4. What does the narrator say is the reason people don't let go of their life on earth after they die?
(c) Strong feelings for someone still on earth.
(d) Love of life.
5. What does the author see as originating in Ancient Greece?
(c) Fishing fleets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maya tell Webber and the narrator?
2. What do the narrator and Wil learn from Feyman's life review about Feyman and the white/Indian confrontation?
3. Why can't the allies recapture the energy they had in the cave?
4. What type of thought does the narrator attribute to the Far East?
5. What dimension holds the souls who have been present along the road of human evolution?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)