|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the narrator remembers a previous life in Chapter 6, what was he?
(a) A nun.
(b) A monk.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A country president.
2. What does Maya do when they can't recapture the energy?
(a) Sits silently in a corner.
(c) Panics and runs.
(d) Breaks down and cries.
3. What do the Allies realize is their immediate responsibility?
(a) To get out of the valley and go get help.
(b) To blow up the bunker.
(c) To heal Feyman's body.
(d) To bring the process of awakening to Feyman.
4. As Webber and Maya are dealing with each other what do the three of them see?
(a) Charlene being walked through the woods at gunpoint.
(b) Charlene running towards them.
(c) Williams streaking through the woods.
(d) Wil coming into the cave.
5. What does the narrator say solidified fear in both the conservatives and the liberals?
(a) The inability to compromise their party platforms.
(b) The need for money to advance their agendas.
(c) Too many hateful, mud slinging campaigns.
(d) The desire to control the other's well being and freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wil say is needed to complete the narrator's task?
2. What does Feyman hope to gain if he is successful in the Experiment?
3. How did the narrator and Wil learn from Feyman's Birth Vision?
4. Who ignored Charlene in a previous life?
5. What happens to the four allies as they advance towards the Experiment?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the vision the narrator had at the beginning of Chapter 6, Part 2.
2. What does the narrator suggest about the 1960's?
3. What does a sudden connection with the narrator's Soul Group bring to his mind about a previous life?
4. How does the narrator describe hell in Chapter 7?
5. Who is one of the souls the narrator recognizes in hell?
6. What does the narrator say he realized about humans born into the world?
7. What happens when the Group decide to try and end the Experiment by combining their energies?
8. What does Webber tell the narrator about Charlene?
9. After Charlene and Maya escape from Feyman, what do Webber and the Narrator do?
10. What does the narrator urge Wil to do?
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)