|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dimension holds the souls who have been present along the road of human evolution?
(a) The ether dimension.
(b) The pre-bang dimension.
(c) The seventh dimension.
(d) The Afterlife dimension.
2. What does the narrator believe about every individual who comes to earth as a human?
(a) All of them are all bad.
(b) Everyone has the good intentions of his/her Birth Vision.
(c) All of them are in need of redemption.
(d) They are a mixture of good and evil.
3. From where does Webber know Charlene?
(a) He met her at a seminar.
(b) They worked at the same electronic firm.
(c) They attended the same church.
(d) From high school.
4. Of what is the narrator immediately aware as he returns to the physical plane at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) A dissonance sound.
(b) Long Eagle.
(c) An explosion.
(d) A woman screaming.
5. Who do the four allies see when they go into the underground bunker?
(b) Long Eagle.
(d) Park rangers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Doctrine the church suppressed according to the narrator?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 6, Part 2, in a vision the narrator has what is the first stage of human history?
3. Who ignored Charlene in a previous life?
4. Who does the narrator recognize where he is drawn?
5. To what does the narrator say the vision-inspired Christian faith gave way?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the narrator suggest about the 1960's?
2. Describe what the four members of the Group first do when they meet at the waterfall and what they see.
3. What does the narrator urge Wil to do?
4. What does the group do after Charlene explains why she is in the valley?
5. How does the narrator describe hell in Chapter 7?
6. What did the narrator see in his vision about the teachings of Christ?
7. What does Webber tell the narrator about Charlene?
8. What does the narrator say he realized about humans born into the world?
9. How does the narrator connect Charlene with one of his previous lives?
10. In Chapter 8, what does the narrator hear as he returns to the physical plane and what does Webber tell him about the noise?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)