|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the four allies do when they reunite after getting away from the bunker?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Leave the park.
(c) Eat dinner.
(d) Re-establish their connection with the unified energy.
2. What was the narrator's ultimate end in the previous life he envisioned?
(a) He was executed.
(b) He caught a disease from a patient.
(c) He was shot during a war.
(d) He drowned.
3. Wil says people who are unable to let go of their life on earth live where?
(b) In their familiar places on earth.
(c) In the ether surrounding the earth.
(d) In a self-imposed, self-created Hell.
4. What does Wil say is the system that fails to deal with the Fear in contemporary life?
(b) Money and power.
(c) The socio/political approaches.
5. What does the narrator say the Gnostic Gospels were?
(a) Wisdom from past lives.
(b) Information left from another plane.
(c) The writings of Christ himself.
(d) Early, but rejected, manifestations of the World Vision.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Wil and the narrator observe on the plane where they go in the beginning of Chapter 7?
2. What does the narrator realize about the way he has lived his life?
3. Where does Webber see Charlene taken?
4. Why can't the allies recapture the energy they had in the cave?
5. What people does the narrator say espoused the idea of one God first?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Webber tell the narrator about Charlene?
2. What do Wil and the narrator see when they experience Feyman's Life Review?
3. Into what is the narrator drawn in hell and what does he see?
4. Who is in the cave when Webber and the narrator arrive there and what does she/he say?
5. What does the group do after Charlene explains why she is in the valley?
6. What types of human thoughts did he consider important to the World Vision that he saw in his vision?
7. What does a sudden connection with the narrator's Soul Group bring to his mind about a previous life?
8. After Charlene and Maya escape from Feyman, what do Webber and the Narrator do?
9. In Chapter 8, what does the narrator hear as he returns to the physical plane and what does Webber tell him about the noise?
10. What happens to the group from the cave in Chapter 8 as they go towards the building with the Experiment?
This section contains 970 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)