|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say moved the human race forward to a closer union with the divine in the 1960's?
(a) The concept of free love.
(b) The concept of peace on earth.
(c) Eastern influences and spiritually enlightened explorations.
(d) The influence of the fundamental Christian churches.
2. How did the narrator and Wil learn from Feyman's Birth Vision?
(a) They saw it in the ether.
(b) They shared it with him.
(c) Williams told them from Feyman's Birth Vision.
(d) Charlene saw it and told them.
3. What does Maya do when they can't recapture the energy?
(a) Sits silently in a corner.
(b) Panics and runs.
(d) Breaks down and cries.
4. Why do the narrator and Wil become aware of Feyman?
(a) He is sleeping and dreaming.
(b) His soul group comes in view.
(c) He has entered their plane to check on his Experiment.
(d) An Experiment-triggered dissonance jolts them.
5. What does the narrator say began in the 1960's?
(a) Drug use.
(b) Riots and peace marches.
(d) A breakdown of all the old Fear based structures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the narrator pretend in order to finish his work in a previous life?
2. What does Charlene do while the guards are distracted by Maya?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 6, Part 2, in a vision the narrator has what is the first stage of human history?
4. What does the narrator say the Gnostic Gospels were?
5. At the end of Chapter 6, where does Wil tell the narrator they must go for more enlightenment?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)