|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say has been edited out of the Christian Bible?
(a) The Gnostic Gospels.
(b) The actual words of Jesus about reincarnation.
(c) Any information about other planes of existence.
(d) Any mention of the World Vision.
2. What did the victory for the military in the white/Indian confrontation do to Feyman?
(a) It led to Feyman's destruction.
(b) He left the military and became a drunk.
(c) He became chief of what was left of the tribe.
(d) He became a powerful politician.
3. What do the Allies realize is their immediate responsibility?
(a) To bring the process of awakening to Feyman.
(b) To heal Feyman's body.
(c) To blow up the bunker.
(d) To get out of the valley and go get help.
4. What does Webber say is the reason the four of them feel a surge of dissonance that is more harmonious than the others?
(a) The machinery is working better.
(b) The Experiment has shut down.
(c) The Experiment is almost complete.
(d) They have become used to the dissonance.
5. To what does Maya say energy blockages are related?
(a) Being resistant to change.
(b) Having too many thoughts about the future.
(c) Past experience.
(d) Being angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say moved the human race forward to a closer union with the divine in the 1960's?
2. What does the narrator say began in the 1960's?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 6, Part 2, in a vision the narrator has what is the first stage of human history?
4. What does the the narrator urge Wil to do at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. What does the narrator say corrupted the vision of the United States?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)