|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't the allies recapture the energy they had in the cave?
(a) The dissonance is too frequent.
(b) They have been drugged.
(c) The eruptions of energy from the Experiment stop them.
(d) They are fighting again.
2. What kind of vision do the four allies experience?
(a) The creation of the world.
(b) All the past lives they have shared.
(c) Feyman becoming one of them.
(d) The stopping of the Experiment.
3. What type of job did the narrator have the first time he met Maya and Webber?
(a) A calvary officer.
(b) A trapper.
(c) A pony express rider.
(d) A muscian.
4. What do the four allies do when they reunite after getting away from the bunker?
(a) Leave the park.
(b) Eat dinner.
(c) Re-establish their connection with the unified energy.
(d) Call the police.
5. What does the author say the Fear distorted in the history of human kind?
(a) The belief in God.
(b) The Birth Visions.
(c) The use of instinct.
(d) The peace process.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say corrupted the vision of the United States?
2. Into what did wandering tribes of humans evolve?
3. From where does Webber know Charlene?
4. What did the narrator pretend in order to finish his work in a previous life?
5. Who do the four allies see when they go into the underground bunker?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the narrator say he realized about humans born into the world?
2. In Chapter 8, what does the narrator hear as he returns to the physical plane and what does Webber tell him about the noise?
3. What does Webber tell the narrator about Charlene?
4. Who is one of the souls the narrator recognizes in hell?
5. How does the narrator describe hell in Chapter 7?
6. What does Wil say is their task concerning the Group of Seven?
7. What does the narrator tell about a previous life of his as a monk?
8. What does the narrator urge Wil to do?
9. What does Wil say about the scenarios the narrator saw?
10. What did the narrator see in his vision about the teachings of Christ?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)