|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the narrator and Wil become aware of Feyman?
(a) He has entered their plane to check on his Experiment.
(b) His soul group comes in view.
(c) An Experiment-triggered dissonance jolts them.
(d) He is sleeping and dreaming.
2. Who was Charlene in the life of the Native American war?
(a) The wife of a chief.
(b) The wife of a calvary officer.
(c) An Indian woman of great power.
(d) The governor of the state of Virginia.
3. What does the narrator realize about the way he has lived his life?
(a) He hasn't lived fully.
(b) He was living very close to his Birth Vision.
(c) He has strayed from his Birth Vision.
(d) He has been a good person.
4. What does Webber say is the reason the four of them feel a surge of dissonance that is more harmonious than the others?
(a) The machinery is working better.
(b) The Experiment has shut down.
(c) The Experiment is almost complete.
(d) They have become used to the dissonance.
5. What does the narrator believe about every individual who comes to earth as a human?
(a) Everyone has the good intentions of his/her Birth Vision.
(b) All of them are all bad.
(c) All of them are in need of redemption.
(d) They are a mixture of good and evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wil say is the system that fails to deal with the Fear in contemporary life?
2. What do Wil and the narrator learn from Feyman's Birth Vision?
3. The narrator says the church suppressed the doctrine because of what?
4. What was the Doctrine the church suppressed according to the narrator?
5. Wil says people who are unable to let go of their life on earth live where?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is one of the souls the narrator recognizes in hell?
2. How does the narrator connect Charlene with one of his previous lives?
3. What does the narrator discuss with Wil concerning the Christian church?
4. What does Wil say is their task concerning the Group of Seven?
5. What types of human thoughts did he consider important to the World Vision that he saw in his vision?
6. What happens to the group from the cave in Chapter 8 as they go towards the building with the Experiment?
7. What did the narrator see begin to emerge that changed the way humans interacted with the world?
8. What does the narrator urge Wil to do?
9. Who is in the cave when Webber and the narrator arrive there and what does she/he say?
10. What does the group do after Charlene explains why she is in the valley?
This section contains 953 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)