|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the victory for the military in the white/Indian confrontation do to Feyman?
(a) He became a powerful politician.
(b) He left the military and became a drunk.
(c) He became chief of what was left of the tribe.
(d) It led to Feyman's destruction.
2. What does the author say the Fear distorted in the history of human kind?
(a) The use of instinct.
(b) The Birth Visions.
(c) The peace process.
(d) The belief in God.
3. What does the narrator say corrupted the vision of the United States?
(a) The emerging dominance of capitalism, communism, and fascism.
(b) A rigged voting system.
(c) Corrupt politicians.
(d) Too many people living there.
4. Who tries to convince Feyman to stop the Experiment?
(a) Webber, Charlene and Maya.
(b) Long Eagle.
(d) The narrator.
5. What does the narrator realize about the way he has lived his life?
(a) He was living very close to his Birth Vision.
(b) He hasn't lived fully.
(c) He has been a good person.
(d) He has strayed from his Birth Vision.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the narrator returns to the physical plane at the end of Chapter 7, who does he see?
2. What do Wil and the narrator learn from Feyman's Birth Vision?
3. What dimension holds the souls who have been present along the road of human evolution?
4. What does Feyman hope to gain if he is successful in the Experiment?
5. What does the narrator say began in the 1960's?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the narrator see in his vision about the teachings of Christ?
2. Describe what the four members of the Group first do when they meet at the waterfall and what they see.
3. What happens to the group from the cave in Chapter 8 as they go towards the building with the Experiment?
4. How does the narrator describe hell in Chapter 7?
5. Into what is the narrator drawn in hell and what does he see?
6. What does a sudden connection with the narrator's Soul Group bring to his mind about a previous life?
7. In Chapter 8, what does the narrator hear as he returns to the physical plane and what does Webber tell him about the noise?
8. What types of human thoughts did he consider important to the World Vision that he saw in his vision?
9. How does the narrator connect Charlene with one of his previous lives?
10. What did the narrator see begin to emerge that changed the way humans interacted with the world?
This section contains 906 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)