|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the four allies do when they reunite after getting away from the bunker?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Re-establish their connection with the unified energy.
(c) Leave the park.
(d) Eat dinner.
2. What does Wil think intuition is?
(a) Glimpses of Birth Visions that have gone unconscious.
(b) Hard wired into the genetic code.
(c) A form of alien esp.
(d) Souls communicating.
3. What do the Allies realize is their immediate responsibility?
(a) To heal Feyman's body.
(b) To get out of the valley and go get help.
(c) To blow up the bunker.
(d) To bring the process of awakening to Feyman.
4. How does the narrator get out of where he was drawn?
(a) Charlene calls to him.
(b) The dissonance sound happens again.
(c) Wil pulls him.
(d) A white blurr pushes him away.
5. What does Wil think individual intuitions and perceptions of destiny are?
(a) A key part of the Tenth Insight.
(b) A requirement for past life regressions.
(c) A necessity for living a Birth Vision.
(d) A part of the first nine Insights.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author see as originating in Ancient Greece?
2. What does Wil say is needed to complete the narrator's task?
3. What does the narrator say is the reason people don't let go of their life on earth after they die?
4. What do Wil and the narrator learn from Feyman's Birth Vision?
5. What kind of vision do the four allies experience?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Charlene and Maya escape from Feyman, what do Webber and the Narrator do?
2. What does the narrator tell about a previous life of his as a monk?
3. What do Wil and the narrator see when they experience Feyman's Life Review?
4. What does a sudden connection with the narrator's Soul Group bring to his mind about a previous life?
5. What did the narrator see in his vision about the teachings of Christ?
6. Describe what the four members of the Group first do when they meet at the waterfall and what they see.
7. Who is in the cave when Webber and the narrator arrive there and what does she/he say?
8. What does the narrator realize about all his previous lives and what he thinks is needed to change the trend?
9. What does the narrator suggest about the 1960's?
10. What does Wil say about the scenarios the narrator saw?
This section contains 965 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)