|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say solidified fear in both the conservatives and the liberals?
(a) Too many hateful, mud slinging campaigns.
(b) The need for money to advance their agendas.
(c) The inability to compromise their party platforms.
(d) The desire to control the other's well being and freedom.
2. What does the narrator say corrupted the vision of the United States?
(a) The emerging dominance of capitalism, communism, and fascism.
(b) Corrupt politicians.
(c) A rigged voting system.
(d) Too many people living there.
3. What do Wil and the narrator learn from Feyman's Birth Vision?
(a) He was born to help achieve transcendent energy efficiency.
(b) He was born to help achieve democracy in the Middle East.
(c) He was supposed to be president of America.
(d) He was supposed to be a doctor.
4. What did the author say was different about Christ from most people?
(a) He believed in no religion.
(b) He had full awareness of his Birth Vision.
(c) He was part God.
(d) He believed in all religions.
5. Who tries to convince Feyman to stop the Experiment?
(a) Long Eagle.
(b) Webber, Charlene and Maya.
(d) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Charlene, the narrator, Maya and Webber do in the cave?
2. What does Webber say is the reason the four of them feel a surge of dissonance that is more harmonious than the others?
3. At the end of Chapter 6, where does Wil tell the narrator they must go for more enlightenment?
4. What does the author say the Fear distorted in the history of human kind?
5. What does the the narrator urge Wil to do at the beginning of Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Webber tell the narrator about Charlene?
2. Describe what the four members of the Group first do when they meet at the waterfall and what they see.
3. What does the narrator suggest about the 1960's?
4. After Charlene and Maya escape from Feyman, what do Webber and the Narrator do?
5. Into what is the narrator drawn in hell and what does he see?
6. Who is in the cave when Webber and the narrator arrive there and what does she/he say?
7. What does the narrator say he realized about humans born into the world?
8. What does a sudden connection with the narrator's Soul Group bring to his mind about a previous life?
9. Describe the vision the narrator had at the beginning of Chapter 6, Part 2.
10. Who is one of the souls the narrator recognizes in hell?
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)