|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Wil and the narrator learn from Feyman's Birth Vision?
(a) He was supposed to be president of America.
(b) He was born to help achieve transcendent energy efficiency.
(c) He was born to help achieve democracy in the Middle East.
(d) He was supposed to be a doctor.
2. What do the four allies do when they reunite after getting away from the bunker?
(a) Leave the park.
(b) Eat dinner.
(c) Call the police.
(d) Re-establish their connection with the unified energy.
3. Where does Webber see Charlene taken?
(a) To Feyman's jeep.
(b) To the ranger station.
(c) To the cave.
(d) Into the underground bunker.
4. When the narrator returns to the physical plane at the end of Chapter 7, who does he see?
(b) Long Eagle.
5. What do Webber and the narrator do when they go back to the cave?
(a) Call for Long Eagle.
(b) Get in a fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator realize about the way he has lived his life?
2. What does Wil confirm about Williams to the narrator?
3. Who was Charlene in the life of the Native American war?
4. What does the author see as originating in Ancient Greece?
5. What do Wil and the narrator observe on the plane where they go in the beginning of Chapter 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the narrator discuss with Wil concerning the Christian church?
2. What does Webber tell the narrator about Charlene?
3. What happens to the group from the cave in Chapter 8 as they go towards the building with the Experiment?
4. In Chapter 8, what does the narrator hear as he returns to the physical plane and what does Webber tell him about the noise?
5. What do Wil and the narrator see when they experience Feyman's Life Review?
6. What does Wil say is their task concerning the Group of Seven?
7. Describe the vision the narrator had at the beginning of Chapter 6, Part 2.
8. What happens when the Group decide to try and end the Experiment by combining their energies?
9. What does Wil say about the scenarios the narrator saw?
10. What types of human thoughts did he consider important to the World Vision that he saw in his vision?
This section contains 940 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)