|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say about the tension between Webber and Maya?
(a) They need to sit in meditation together.
(b) They are too tired to talk.
(c) They have a past that needs to be healed.
(d) They both like science so talk about that.
2. As Webber and Maya are dealing with each other what do the three of them see?
(a) Williams streaking through the woods.
(b) Charlene being walked through the woods at gunpoint.
(c) Wil coming into the cave.
(d) Charlene running towards them.
3. What does Maya do when they can't recapture the energy?
(a) Breaks down and cries.
(b) Panics and runs.
(c) Sits silently in a corner.
4. At the end of Chapter 6, where does Wil tell the narrator they must go for more enlightenment?
(a) The Far East.
(b) Into Christ's dream vision.
5. What does the the narrator urge Wil to do at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Talk to Feyman.
(b) Take him to another plane.
(c) Take him to Charlene.
(d) End the Experiment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wil say is needed to complete the narrator's task?
2. What does Wil tell the narrator their task is to be?
3. To what does the narrator say the vision-inspired Christian faith gave way?
4. What do the narrator and Wil learn from Feyman's life review about Feyman and the white/Indian confrontation?
5. What did the victory for the military in the white/Indian confrontation do to Feyman?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what the four members of the Group first do when they meet at the waterfall and what they see.
2. What does the narrator say he realized about humans born into the world?
3. What does Webber tell the narrator about Charlene?
4. What does Wil say about the scenarios the narrator saw?
5. Describe the vision the narrator had at the beginning of Chapter 6, Part 2.
6. What did the narrator see begin to emerge that changed the way humans interacted with the world?
7. What does the narrator tell about a previous life of his as a monk?
8. What does the narrator discuss with Wil concerning the Christian church?
9. Into what is the narrator drawn in hell and what does he see?
10. After Charlene and Maya escape from Feyman, what do Webber and the Narrator do?
This section contains 939 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)