|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say has been edited out of the Christian Bible?
(a) The Gnostic Gospels.
(b) Any information about other planes of existence.
(c) Any mention of the World Vision.
(d) The actual words of Jesus about reincarnation.
2. What does Charlene do while the guards are distracted by Maya?
(a) Throws a rock in the Experiment's machinery.
(c) Hits Feyman over the head.
(d) Grabs one of the guard's guns.
3. What was the narrator's ultimate end in the previous life he envisioned?
(a) He drowned.
(b) He caught a disease from a patient.
(c) He was executed.
(d) He was shot during a war.
4. Where do Webber and the narrator go when they leave the bunker?
(a) The waterfall.
(b) The park entrance.
(c) The woods.
(d) The cave.
5. What does the narrator see when he is pulled into the answer in question #127?
(a) A series of menacing scenarios with people doing different things.
(b) Dead animals lying all over and people walking among them.
(c) Fifteen children eating and some adults.
(d) A green slime coated landscape with people moving slowly in circles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the the narrator urge Wil to do at the beginning of Chapter 6?
2. What did the narrator pretend in order to finish his work in a previous life?
3. What does the narrator say the Gnostic Gospels were?
4. What does the narrator say moved the human race forward to a closer union with the divine in the 1960's?
5. To what does the narrator say the vision-inspired Christian faith gave way?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wil say is their task concerning the Group of Seven?
2. How does the narrator describe hell in Chapter 7?
3. What does the narrator realize about all his previous lives and what he thinks is needed to change the trend?
4. Who is one of the souls the narrator recognizes in hell?
5. What does the group do after Charlene explains why she is in the valley?
6. What does the narrator tell about a previous life of his as a monk?
7. What does Webber tell the narrator about Charlene?
8. How does the narrator connect Charlene with one of his previous lives?
9. What did the narrator see begin to emerge that changed the way humans interacted with the world?
10. After Charlene and Maya escape from Feyman, what do Webber and the Narrator do?
This section contains 894 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)