|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 6, where does Wil tell the narrator they must go for more enlightenment?
(a) Into Christ's dream vision.
(b) The Far East.
2. What does Charlene say is the reason she is in the valley?
(a) She was manipulated by Feyman.
(b) She was looking for the narrator.
(c) She had received an anonymous phone call.
(d) She grew up in that valley.
3. What does Webber say is the reason the four of them feel a surge of dissonance that is more harmonious than the others?
(a) They have become used to the dissonance.
(b) The Experiment is almost complete.
(c) The machinery is working better.
(d) The Experiment has shut down.
4. What does Wil tell the narrator their task is to be?
(a) To gather the group of seven, help them release their Fear-based resentments of each other.
(b) To help Williams.
(c) To destroy the Experiment.
(d) To bring Feyman into the group.
5. Into what did the narrator say the freedom of the 1960's grow?
(a) Into a belief system where all that mattered was desire and its fulfillment.
(b) Into heavy drug use.
(c) Into the control of government by big business.
(d) Into the power of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who intervened with Feyman to prevent him becoming trapped in a hell?
2. What does Charlene do while the guards are distracted by Maya?
3. What does the author see as originating in Ancient Greece?
4. What does the narrator say moved the human race forward to a closer union with the divine in the 1960's?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 8, what does Webber tell the narrator to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wil say about the scenarios the narrator saw?
2. What does Wil say is their task concerning the Group of Seven?
3. What happens to the group from the cave in Chapter 8 as they go towards the building with the Experiment?
4. What happens when the Group decide to try and end the Experiment by combining their energies?
5. What does the narrator discuss with Wil concerning the Christian church?
6. What does a sudden connection with the narrator's Soul Group bring to his mind about a previous life?
7. Describe what the four members of the Group first do when they meet at the waterfall and what they see.
8. Who is in the cave when Webber and the narrator arrive there and what does she/he say?
9. What did the narrator see begin to emerge that changed the way humans interacted with the world?
10. What does the group do after Charlene explains why she is in the valley?
This section contains 959 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)