|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is the narrator immediately aware as he returns to the physical plane at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) A dissonance sound.
(b) An explosion.
(c) A woman screaming.
(d) Long Eagle.
2. When the narrator remembers a previous life in Chapter 6, what was he?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A monk.
(c) A country president.
(d) A nun.
3. What does the narrator say about the tension between Webber and Maya?
(a) They need to sit in meditation together.
(b) They both like science so talk about that.
(c) They are too tired to talk.
(d) They have a past that needs to be healed.
4. What does the narrator realize was also in Feyman's Birth Vision?
(a) Dying of the power from the Experiment.
(b) Joining the narrator and the others.
(c) Destroying the Appalachian Valley.
(d) A gathering of the group of seven.
5. What was the Doctrine the church suppressed according to the narrator?
(a) The Doctrine of Ascension.
(b) The Gnostic Doctrine.
(c) The Piety Doctrine.
(d) The Doctrine of Right Thinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say solidified fear in both the conservatives and the liberals?
2. What did the victory for the military in the white/Indian confrontation do to Feyman?
3. What do the Allies realize is their immediate responsibility?
4. How does the narrator get out of where he was drawn?
5. From where does Webber know Charlene?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)