|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator see when he is pulled into the answer in question #127?
(a) A series of menacing scenarios with people doing different things.
(b) Dead animals lying all over and people walking among them.
(c) Fifteen children eating and some adults.
(d) A green slime coated landscape with people moving slowly in circles.
2. What does Wil say would help troubled, trapped souls?
(a) A priest.
(b) The Tenth Insight.
(c) Asking for help.
3. To what does Maya say energy blockages are related?
(a) Having too many thoughts about the future.
(b) Past experience.
(c) Being angry.
(d) Being resistant to change.
4. Where does Webber see Charlene taken?
(a) To the ranger station.
(b) To the cave.
(c) To Feyman's jeep.
(d) Into the underground bunker.
5. What does the narrator say is the reason people don't let go of their life on earth after they die?
(c) Love of life.
(d) Strong feelings for someone still on earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator says the church suppressed the doctrine because of what?
2. Why can't the allies recapture the energy they had in the cave?
3. What does the narrator say was present with the formation of the United States?
4. What does the narrator say began in the 1960's?
5. Who intervened with Feyman to prevent him becoming trapped in a hell?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the narrator say he realized about humans born into the world?
2. What does Wil say is their task concerning the Group of Seven?
3. What does a sudden connection with the narrator's Soul Group bring to his mind about a previous life?
4. Who is one of the souls the narrator recognizes in hell?
5. What does Wil say about the scenarios the narrator saw?
6. What does the narrator urge Wil to do?
7. What types of human thoughts did he consider important to the World Vision that he saw in his vision?
8. What did the narrator see in his vision about the teachings of Christ?
9. What does Webber tell the narrator about Charlene?
10. In Chapter 8, what does the narrator hear as he returns to the physical plane and what does Webber tell him about the noise?
This section contains 848 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)