|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator go?
(a) To town.
(b) To a cave.
(c) A different plane of energy.
(d) Back to his camp.
2. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
(a) Pouring rain.
(b) Dense fog.
(c) Sudden streaks of rainbows.
(d) Sudden streaks of shadow.
3. What is about to collapse according to Joel?
(a) The Berlin Wall.
(d) The economy of the world.
4. Who is the next dreaming soul?
5. What kind of work does Webber do?
(a) He's a priest.
(b) He's a scientist.
(c) He's a medicine man.
(d) He's a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the mysterious sketch left?
2. Who is without Forest Service identification?
3. What does the narrator rationalize about his ankle?
4. What surrounds the dreaming person?
5. Who is Wil?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Williams see in his life review that also involves Long Eagle?
2. What does Wil tell the narrator about Soul Groups?
3. What does Wil say about what he is meant to learn?
4. What does Wil and the narrator realize about where they are and what do they see Joel experiencing?
5. What does the narrator do first upon waking the next morning, how does he feel and what does he think about his injury?
6. What does Long Eagle say about the valley in Chapter 1?
7. What does the narrator learn in his encounter with Joel Lipscomb?
8. Wwho seems to lead the narrator into the valley, where does he go and what does he do?
9. What does Long Eagle tell the narrator about the valley?
10. What does Wil say might be the reason no one fully understands the Tenth Insight?
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)