|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Webber say he worked who the narrator knows?
2. With whom has the narrator been renewing his acquaintance since returning from Peru?
(a) His roommate from college.
(b) His ex-wife.
3. Who is Feyman?
(a) Someone who has been in the company of Charlene.
(b) A shamen from a South American tribe.
(c) A mystic from Germany.
(d) A mystic from Russia.
4. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
(b) Lack of desire.
5. Where is the mysterious sketch left?
(a) On his doctor's desk.
(b) On his ex-wife's desk.
(c) On Charlene's desk.
(d) On his grandmother's desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one animal that "leads" the narrator?
2. What is a corporation attempting to do?
3. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
4. What does the narrator say motivates the corporations?
5. What is one circumstance that brought the narrator to where he is standing at the opening of the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wil tell the narrator is the reason for him disappearing in Peru?
2. What kind of sound does Lipcomb and the narrator hear, what do they see, what does the narrator suggest and what is Lipcomb's response?
3. What types of human thoughts did he consider important to the World Vision that he saw in his vision?
4. Write a short essay on Long Eagle's beliefs about animals.
5. In Chapter 8, what does the narrator hear as he returns to the physical plane and what does Webber tell him about the noise?
6. What do Wil and the narrator do with Williams and what do they learn about him?
7. What does Wil say is their task concerning the Group of Seven?
8. What does Wil say about what he is meant to learn?
9. What does Wil and the narrator become aware of in Maya's dream?
10. What kind of work does Webber do and what does he believe about that work?
This section contains 840 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)