|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John Donald Williams experience?
(a) A chance to go back.
(b) A moment of panic.
(c) A life review.
(d) A sense of peace.
2. Why were the narrator and Webber able to escape an earthquake without injury?
(a) Webber intuitively felt it coming.
(b) The narrator knew it was going to happen.
(c) Will warned them.
(d) An earthquake warning blast was heard.
3. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
(a) By peyote.
(b) By quantum physics.
(c) Through gateways in the valley.
(d) Through transcendental meditation.
4. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
(a) Sudden streaks of rainbows.
(b) Dense fog.
(c) Sudden streaks of shadow.
(d) Pouring rain.
5. What is one animal that "leads" the narrator?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A scorpion.
(c) A gopher.
(d) A snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is without Forest Service identification?
2. What does the narrator say he and Webber are pursuing?
3. Who is the dreaming person?
4. What seems to be blocking Long Eagle from the insight he is seeking?
5. What is a corporation attempting to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in the narrator's initial encounter with Maya?
2. What did the narrator see begin to emerge that changed the way humans interacted with the world?
3. What does the narrator urge Wil to do?
4. What do Wil and the narrator do with Williams and what do they learn about him?
5. What does the narrator realize about all his previous lives and what he thinks is needed to change the trend?
6. What do Wil and the narrator see when they experience Feyman's Life Review?
7. What does the group do after Charlene explains why she is in the valley?
8. What does Long Eagle say about the valley in Chapter 1?
9. Describe the vision the narrator had at the beginning of Chapter 6, Part 2.
10. What does Williams see in his life review that also involves Long Eagle?
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)