|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say motivates the corporations?
(a) Concern for the earth.
2. What does Long Eagle say the narrator must do?
(a) Leave and go home.
(b) Travel back to Peru.
(c) Trust his instincts.
(d) Find a way into the farthest gateway.
3. Why does Williams deliberately ignore the pleas of a white woman and large white man to negotiate for peace in a past life?
(a) Because of his reluctance to get into trouble with superior officers.
(b) Because of his inability to forgive the man a small transgression.
(c) Because he doesn't like Indians.
(d) Because he thinks it'd be fun to go to war.
4. Where does the narrator go when he and Webber part company?
(a) To find Wil.
(b) To the Experiment.
(c) To find Charlene.
(d) To the cave.
5. What does the narrator tell the person he encounters?
(a) A joke Maya tells the narrator.
(b) A lie in order to get rid of the person.
(c) An allegory about his dream.
(d) The story of what happens to the narrator the day before.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened in the valley where the narrator is in past centuries?
2. Who is the dreaming person?
3. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
4. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
5. What does the narrator remember from the previous night?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wil tell the narrator about Soul Groups?
2. What does Wil and the narrator become aware of in Maya's dream?
3. What kind of work does Webber do and what does he believe about that work?
4. What happens to the narrator as he is attempting to recall his dream vision and what does he learn about Maya?
5. What does Williams see in his life review that also involves Long Eagle?
6. What does the narrator tell Maya about what he believes is her purpose and how does she react?
7. What does Wil say he sees in Maya's dream?
8. What does Webber explain to the narrator about the Experiment and his involvement?
9. What does Long Eagle tell the narrator about the valley?
10. What does the narrator do first upon waking the next morning, how does he feel and what does he think about his injury?
This section contains 958 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)