|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom has the narrator been renewing his acquaintance since returning from Peru?
(a) His ex-wife.
(d) His roommate from college.
2. What is about to collapse according to Joel?
(a) The Berlin Wall.
(d) The economy of the world.
3. What does the narrator tell the person he encounters?
(a) An allegory about his dream.
(b) A lie in order to get rid of the person.
(c) A joke Maya tells the narrator.
(d) The story of what happens to the narrator the day before.
4. Where is the mysterious sketch left?
(a) On Charlene's desk.
(b) On his grandmother's desk.
(c) On his doctor's desk.
(d) On his ex-wife's desk.
5. What does the narrator say he and Webber are pursuing?
(a) Peace on earth.
(b) How to love.
(c) New forms of energy.
(d) A spiritual World Vision.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Will and the narrator hear?
2. What is a corporation attempting to do?
3. What does the narrator remember from the previous night?
4. Where does the narrator go when he and Webber part company?
5. Why does Lipscomb leave?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wil say he sees in Maya's dream?
2. What does Long Eagle say about Charlene?
3. What happens to Wil and the narrator when they move to another plane?
4. What kind of work does Webber do and what does he believe about that work?
5. What does Webber explain to the narrator about the Experiment and his involvement?
6. What does Wil say might be the reason no one fully understands the Tenth Insight?
7. What does Wil tell the narrator about Soul Groups?
8. What does Williams see in his life review that also involves Long Eagle?
9. What was the main event which brought the narrator to an Appalachian valley at the beginning of the book?
10. What do Wil and the narrator do with Williams and what do they learn about him?
This section contains 860 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)