|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a supportive and like-spirited group of entities who guide and support earth souls as they dream?
(a) Soul group.
(b) Angel wing.
(c) Dream keepers.
(d) Karmic group.
2. Why does Williams deliberately ignore the pleas of a white woman and large white man to negotiate for peace in a past life?
(a) Because he thinks it'd be fun to go to war.
(b) Because of his inability to forgive the man a small transgression.
(c) Because of his reluctance to get into trouble with superior officers.
(d) Because he doesn't like Indians.
3. What does the narrator occasionally hear?
(a) The coo of a pigeon.
(b) The screech of an owl.
(c) The sound of crying.
(d) A dissonant sound.
4. Why does the narrator stay behind?
(a) To help the lumberjack who has cut himself.
(b) To look for Charlene.
(c) To stop the bulldozer.
(d) To look for some of the grey wolves.
5. To what does the narrator suggest the jeeps are connected?
(a) An experiment.
(b) An effort to repopulate the area with grey wolves.
(c) A paramilitary group.
(d) A rebellion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator's quest?
2. Why do Maya and the narrator hide?
3. Who do the narrator and Webber think might have helped him?
4. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
5. What does the narrator consider telling Maya?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the narrator discuss with Webber about his intentions and what kind of agreement was reached?
2. What does Williams see in his life review that also involves Long Eagle?
3. What does the narrator learn in his encounter with Joel Lipscomb?
4. What does Wil tell the narrator about Soul Groups?
5. What does Webber intuitively feel as he and the narrator talk and what happens right after that feeling?
6. What does Joel say to the narrator about his beliefs?
7. What does Wil tell the narrator is the reason for him disappearing in Peru?
8. What does Wil say about what he is meant to learn?
9. What does Long Eagle say about the valley in Chapter 1?
10. What does Long Eagle say about Charlene?
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)