|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Wil?
(a) A ghost of someone who dies in the valley a century earlier.
(b) One of the rangers.
(c) The narrator's friend.
(d) A man who is with Charlene.
2. What does the narrator suggest to Maya about who she is?
(a) She is Charlene's spiritual guide.
(b) She is one of the group of seven.
(c) She is the reincarnation of his sister.
(d) She is a reincarnated Native American.
3. In whose dream has Maya appeared?
(b) The narrator.
4. What is the narrator doing when Maya finds him at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(b) Recovering from his latest sudden journey from the realm of energy.
(d) Talking to Wil.
5. Who is Joel Lipscomb?
(a) Someone the narrator has not seen in twenty years.
(b) A man the narrator encounters.
(c) A man who is wandering in circles.
(d) Another one of the group of seven.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lipscomb leave?
2. What does the narrator believe about Maya?
3. What does the narrator consider telling Maya?
4. Where does the narrator travel?
5. With whom does Joel Lipscomb have an encounter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of sound does Lipcomb and the narrator hear, what do they see, what does the narrator suggest and what is Lipcomb's response?
2. What does Wil say might be the reason no one fully understands the Tenth Insight?
3. What does the group do after Charlene explains why she is in the valley?
4. What happens to the narrator as he is attempting to recall his dream vision and what does he learn about Maya?
5. How does the narrator describe hell in Chapter 7?
6. What does Webber intuitively feel as he and the narrator talk and what happens right after that feeling?
7. What does the narrator urge Wil to do?
8. What does the narrator do that injures him and why did he do it?
9. What did the narrator see in his vision about the teachings of Christ?
10. What is the narrator doing when he encounters Maya again and what does she tell him? What do they do?
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)